Guild Wars Sheet Music

Guild Wars Sheet Music

in Community Creations

Posted by: Shew.6827

Shew.6827

Up until a year or so ago, I’d arranged and transcribed Guild Wars 1 and Guild Wars 2 music for piano. More recently, I arranged a synthesized Guild Wars 2 Canthan theme. Even though I’m not actively arranging or transcribing Guild Wars music right now, I thought I’d post an archive of my work (videos and sheet music) for you folks to enjoy. The arrangements span about 5 years ago to about a year ago, so the quality of the videos, performances, and sheet music vary, but they’re all below, sorted by game in descending order:

Guild Wars 2:

Guild Wars: Eye of the North:

Guild Wars Nightfall:

Guild Wars Factions:

Guild Wars (Prophecies):

Miscellaneous:

For access to the sheet music collections (which include non-GW music as well), not the individual sheet music, visit these links:

Note that if I upload anything in the future, I’ll post it via my YouTube account shewstr, not BranShew7, and of course, I’ll update this post.

(edited by Shew.6827)

Guild Wars Sheet Music

in Community Creations

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Wonderful, thank you, Shew! I appreciate all your creative contributions to the community over the years.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Guild Wars Sheet Music

in Community Creations

Shew.6827

Wonderful, thank you, Shew! I appreciate all your creative contributions to the community over the years.

It’s been rewarding to be a part of this community over the years! Thanks for the feedback!

Guild Wars Sheet Music

in Community Creations

Posted by: Samuli.7852

Samuli.7852

You play beautifully. I really did enjoy your work, and listening to the EoTN and Factions music almost made me cry. Thank you!

Guild Wars Sheet Music

in Community Creations

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Great Job! The “Overture from Eye of the North” had me feeling nostalgic….

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

Guild Wars Sheet Music

in Community Creations

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Anyone know where I might find sheet music for Brass? I play french horn but it’s hard to find good sources.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Guild Wars Sheet Music

in Community Creations

Shew.6827

Thanks, folks. Appreciate the feedback!

Anyone know where I might find sheet music for Brass? I play french horn but it’s hard to find good sources.

I haven’t seen any around, but I’ll keep my eyes peeled. You might be able to get away with using some of the above sheets as a basis if you can parse the melodies from ‘em (and potentially transpose ’em). If you’re going to try that out, I’d recommend starting with “The Vigil Goes to War” since the accompaniment is easier to deduce from the melody than it is with some of the other pieces.