2 LFG Blackgate - PvE/WvW/PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chickenooble.5014

Chickenooble.5014

Server preference: Blackgate NA
Play Type Preference: PvE, WvW, PvX
Player Style: Moderate (Me) and Casual (Wife)
Active Time: Mon-Fri 830pm-1130pm, Saturday 10pm-Midnight and Sunday, 830pm-11pm (Eastern Standard Time) — Pretty much when the kiddos go to sleep.
Voice preference: Seldom use Discord (and other voice chats). My mic is broken. My computer is also in the same room as the TV and gaming consoles so I stay off voice chat as to not annoy the wife. She doesn’t talk in discord and is all-around a pretty shy person.
Social preference: We’re looking for a social/casual guild that is mostly adults that speak English. We’re not easily offended and enjoy jocularity — but, people can go over the top. Blantent disrespect to guildmates is a huge turnoff for us. Trolling, sure. Totally cool with that. Being an kitten isn’t needed though.

Body: Hey all. I’m Chickenooble (or “Mr. Prez” as some others call me) and I’m looking for a new guild on Blackgate. My current guild is on a different server and I’m starting to play around in WvW more without anyone to play with. T_T

My wife and I can rep 98% of the time so be cool with the occasional repping of our storage guild — gotta transfer materials somehow! My current guild has a 100% rep policy and they lost their minds when I switched to another guild for less than five minutes the other night. Not a fan of power-crazed guild leadership that isn’t reasonable. Let that be a warning — I’m respectful to everyone in my guilds but I’m not kissing the rears of any officers because they’re friends with the GM. This is a game to me — I’m not trying to climb some career ladder. I just want to have fun with other like-minded adults.

My wife is the quiet one that runs around and farms stuff in game. She’ll open up once she learns the game more and is comfortable with the guild. I’ll be the one that goes out with the guild for missions, fractals, dungeons, WvW and whatever else. She’s the introvert; I’m the extrovert.

We’re looking for an established guild that has about 20+ active members a night. Social is a must, as is a majority of adults. I don’t like being in guilds with a bunch of kids.

Anyways, if you think my wife and I are a good fit for your guild, shoot me a message here or in game.

Looking forward to talking to you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aandre the Giant.4615

Aandre the Giant.4615

Howdy Chickenooble. Tyrs Paladium is a legendary 9+ year guild of adventurers 30 years of age and older that has landed here in Guild Wars 2 and is building up a terrific set of ego free warriors that will form our weekly raid team. We run missions fractals and dungeons. And we have many husband wife teams in our guild throughout our four guild chapters. In fact our Guild leaders in GW2 are Husband and wife

You cant find a more active friendly group of players than in Tyrs Paladium. Veterans help new folk and we plan to be raiding here in GW2 for many years. We do multiple raids a week in several games and will do the same here.

So if you are just a bit patient as we build up our guild to our standards, want to BE a somebody (everyone knows everybody here in Tyrs) in a dedicated loyal guild where camaraderie is our most valuable resource, I promise you that you’ll enjoy the Tyrs experience better than any other guild you’ve encountered here in GW2.

By the way, being shy is no problem in Tyrs. Our guild is designed from the ground up for those who wish to play in a comfortable adult environment. Gear and build and play skill matters not. Info is shared in an ego/elitist free way.

TYRS PALADIUM – A Premier Guild Wars 2 Guild.
No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. Ages 30-70+
That’s the TYRS way. http://tyrspaladium.com

(edited by Aandre the Giant.4615)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chickenooble.5014

Chickenooble.5014

Thanks for the reply. I’ve added you to my friends list and I’ll message you if I ever see you in game.

Anyone else on Blackgate looking for some new members?