2 Mates for a PvE Guild [Tarnished Coast]

in Looking for...

Posted by: LanHikaru.3264

LanHikaru.3264

Hey guys! We’re 2 good friends who are looking for a very active,closely-knit guild in Tarnished Coast primarily focused on PvE, may it be doing dungeon runs or simply just levexploring the world.

Besides the guild being active, we are also hoping to get to know our guild mates better, so constant bonding and friendship in-game would be necessary, since it does impact how actively we play the game Without people to play the game with, we would simply stop.

I am currently trying to get all 8 classes to level 80 (5/8ths of the way there), and soon thereafter I’ll be focusing on the end-game content, namely doing dungeon runs and possibly maybe going in to WvW). My friend is pretty much looking for a guild who actively does dungeon runs.

Also, we are primarily in the PDT Time (GMT-08.00) if that helps weigh your decisions..

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there, we are focused in group activities and helping members, take a look

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server. We currently have around 15 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration to access)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sulecen.4937

Sulecen.4937

Hey there!

If your still looking, our guild, Ebon Banner, may be just what your looking for. We’re a PvX guild of about 90 people that does a bit of everything, however our main focus is making a real community of players that want to play together and help each other out. We run guild bounties and guild treks every week, and are almost to getting guild rushes. A bunch of us are on our Teamspeak server during most of the day, and we have players from around the world, though highest concentration in PST and EST time zones. Our website is Ebon Banner, and if you are interested in joining message me here or in game! No matter your decision though I wish you luck in finding a guild!