28 year old looking for group of friends

in Looking for...

Posted by: Unhygienix.2834

Unhygienix.2834

Hello, I am looking for a small to medium guild that is more a group of friend then anything. I would prefer a smaller close knit guild rather then a large guild that just recruits to get its numbers up.

Friends keep you returning to the game and keep you logging on day after day. I had the most fun playing past mmos with friends. I don’t know anyone who plays gw2 so here I am. I also need the guild to be casual as I work full time and have a family so I don’t have a lot of time to play. I am very new to the game as I have tried to pick it up multiple times but have only ever made it to level 20 as I have never met anyone in game and had no reason to keep playing. This is kind of my last attempt.

And last thing is a weird thing to look for but it would be rad if the members where a mix of both boys and girls. I know that sounds strange but have noticed in the last if the guild is male dominate and there happen to be one or two girls the males drool over them and it just ends up with an unpleasant pre-teen drama.

I do not yet have a server so either replay here or shoot me a pm. I am going to create a mesmer or necromancer on a server to be determined by the guild that seems to fit me best. Thanks!

PS. I am willing to talk to recruiters so we can get a feel for each other and what not but don’t want to fill out an online application… I am playing a game not applying to a job.

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! We’re a group of adults (mostly 25-35) and we also have a healthy mix of males/females. Our boys behave themselves around the women so no worries. Our server is Borlis Pass, we are a medium sized guild (less than 50 actives) that has a social/community focus. We aim to be one Lime family—not a group of different cliques.

Check us out: http://www.ObeyTheLime.com

— There’s no application, just simply an email form to contact me if you have any further questions.

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Qualamala Lumpa.9832

Hey there! The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] on the Gate of Madness (NA) server is a medium sized Guild, with approximately 100+ or so active. Our peak times consist of 40+ on, and usually we have 25+ on unless it’s the server’s down time. We are a fully upgraded guild (all misions etc, constant buffs) and are a great/friendly/LIVEly community. While we do have quite a lot of members, we all are extremely close with one another and every player knows each other, either through helping each other out, by talking on our voice chat, participating in guild activities or by joining in on the great Guild chat! We are predominantly a PvE guild although we are expanding into WvW! We would be happy to help you when you need! No application is required as we accept everyone If you are interested at all, let me know by mailing me here or in game at Qualamala Lumpa or pm me if you see me online!

The Immortal O N E S [LIVE] | Server: GoM

in Looking for...

Posted by: damexican.5241

damexican.5241

Hi ya Unhygienix,

Cliff Divers of Tyria is located on Stormbluff Isle, but we do not mind cross repping, and if you like us then you can use your option of transferring.

Our guild, Cliff Divers of Tyria [CDoT]. Our main playtimes are 7:30pm-11pm PST, and other odd times when we get a chance.

We are not a large guild (about 30 members) but we are friendly, helpful, all have work and lives outside the game so we dont take it too serious. There are some girls in the guild but the guys are not drooling over them and causing drama.

We use twitter, facebook, and mumble to stay connected and chat.

You can contact me in-game Da Mexican.

We look forward to hearing from you, even if you decide to make a home somewhere else! Dont worry no apps, just join us and test the waters out if it fits your needs otherwise no hard feels and you can try another guild.

DaMex

Da Mexican
Asuara Engineer
Cliff Divers of Tyria [CDoT] – SBI

in Looking for...

Posted by: Troopa.6179

Troopa.6179

Hi Unhygienix

Come to us, the Technical Engineers [XOR]. We’re a very casual guild and playing the game after working a full day. Our timezone is GMT+1 (CEST) and we’re on around 7-10pm during the week.

We’re a small guild with less than 15 members. But we want to grow a little bigger and want more people online (that could take time). Around 25 is our limit.

Whenever we play together, we’re playing as a team. Means every one of us has his part in the team (combo might, cond rem. etc).

For a easier and laid-back way to play and communicate we use a VOIP system(atm TS3)
According to your requires; we’re mixed or at least not so childish to start a pre-teen drama. And we also want to know each member better and make us new friends in the game to play with.

write me a PM (in-game or not) if you want more information, chat or already an invite.

regards Troopa

veteran ranger (main)- Troopa The Hawk – tyrian survivalist
veteran engineer – Whiteclaw Pete – flaming bastard
veteran guardian – Wolfborn Troopa – healing eagle

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

hey Unhygienix – I know you don’t want to fill out an application but we do have one. It isn’t like a job application but more like a survey so we know what it is in Guild Wars 2 you want to accomplish so we can help you get there!

Synergy is an online community started by some friends with a goal to be the best. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

Synergy – our website

•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active RaidCall and forums
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.

•Officer positions available for WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably but we accept applications from younger
•Have a working Mic and RaidCall installed
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join please visit our application form or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

•Saderic.2961
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143

in Looking for...

Posted by: Plainsman.4753

Plainsman.4753

Steam Legion [PUNK]Fully upgraded PVx guild on Ehmry since BWE is currently rebuilding.
Recruiting active, casual, & mature players of all levels. pm for info.

Check out ehmry bay. WE have a great community and Steam Legion [PUNK] would love to have ya.

http://www.ehmry.com/topic/609-steam-legion-punk/

A quick copy & paste does not make it any less genuine.
hit me up in game, or on either forums, if interested.
IGN: Plainsman