3 friends looking for a better Gank scene

in Looking for...

Posted by: Timchee.1237

Timchee.1237

We are from FA and are getting tired of the zergs in the upper servers, and I know it will only get worse in weeks to come because of the new wvw map changes and league system. And I know we cant get away from zergs completely, but we are looking for a server that has less of it and more small group fighting. Does that even exist any more? If anyone has any suggestions of where to go Id love to hear them. We are hoping to move to a mid to low tier server in the “silver league” in hopes that that would mean less super zergs.

Thanks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Yes, I went on a T1 vacation for 2 months and got tired of zerging. I went back to ET for the a better roaming scene (and no more skill lag).

If you want other roaming groups to play with, ET, FC, NSP (possibly DR but a lot of people recently transferred so I don’t know if they are still there). If you want to try to fight against other small groups, you could transfer to one of the other servers.

SF and IoJ seem like big balls of red in recent matches. They are fun to farm though. HoD used to have some small man groups but I heard they all quit the game.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

pretty much all gold league will be zerg zerg zerg. SBI will be moving up to gold league so that leaves Kaineg and Yak’s Bend. We do have zergs in EB quite often (I mean what server doesn’t lol) but the borderlands are pretty empty unless it’s getting attacked, so whenever I roam I usually go to one of those. Also attacks on enemy borderlands happen alot less often in silver league then in gold as we don’t have nearly as many guilds as them.

IoJ isn’t as zergy as the servers that rank below us say, we beat them due to our coverage not because we outzerged them during NA prime. We’ve also got quite a few roaming guilds on IoJ like MoW, DIA, PPK (mine ^^), Pro, EM, XIII, and a few others that I can’t seem to remember off the top of my head.

I’ll send you an in-game mail when I get home and if you want we can even talk about it over voice comms

Hi

in Looking for...

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

NSP has the best roamers in the silver league, hands down.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

We are from FA and are getting tired of the zergs in the upper servers, and I know it will only get worse in weeks to come because of the new wvw map changes and league system. And I know we cant get away from zergs completely, but we are looking for a server that has less of it and more small group fighting. Does that even exist any more? If anyone has any suggestions of where to go Id love to hear them. We are hoping to move to a mid to low tier server in the “silver league” in hopes that that would mean less super zergs.

Thanks

Hey there, I’m the Os roaming officer. Nsp is widely known for having the biggest small man jerks NA.

Go YouTube SPCA, xoxo, tm, and tele tooby.

Active roamer scene and Only Os as far as 20+ man zergs around lately

Even then, we roam enough in small mans as well and I can openly say there are usually good pickinz.

Best of luck to you three choosing.

-I Am Harmless (WvW exec roaming officer)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

Posted by: HyperHysteria.4128

HyperHysteria.4128

Thanks

If you are looking for PURE small group fighting, any 8th Tier sever works, Furgeson’s Crossing, Devona’s Rest, and Anvil Rock. About 75% of the fighting that happens is usually between a small party of friends looking to steal camps, and fliping towers. The other 20% is the actual WvW, where large groups of people just fight it out, but that’s usually only when reset happens. After that it’s just all dirty guerrilla warfare.

Devona’s Rest Commander
[kYrO] Gaza Strip

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

NSP has a very competitive core of WvW players. There are a good number that fight for the PPT but there are several guilds that prefer to just roam and create trouble in other areas/bls while the nsp zerg tries to push somewhere else. Or we’re just roaming looking for fights for the fights

Our guild is looking for more competitive, active players to join us in mumble and roam WvW and we’d be happy to have you join us.

Black Crescent [BC] is proud to boast that we are an original GW1 guild, small (only <50 members), we are fun and casual. We don’t require much (no silly guild dues, mandatory meetings, or play how we say!) – just that you are an active player and represent.

Please check out our >>BC Recruiting Post<< on this forum.
Or stop by our site and fill out a very quick, easy >>recruitment app here<<.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or would like more info.

Hope to see you around!
~Boom Di Ada

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Timchee.1237

Timchee.1237

We decided to transfer to NSP, and were able to do so before reset night. Boy were we glad we did. So far we have had a blast… It has been everything that we were hoping it would be. Thanks again for all your input!

See you on the battlefield.

Timchee(VC)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Great! Welcome to NSP.

Still got room. Who’s next?

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Welcome! Makes sure you get at me or my duo necro some night. We will love to roam 5 man with you guys! Amazing picking this week too! Got about 30 minutes of solid footage after only an hour and a half or so of duo play. so good tonight!!!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

Man this seems interesting, I’m on DB and its nothin but a Zerg fest. I do like farming towers like that from time to time but I miss the old 5 man days.

Best of luck to you I have been thinking of a switch but I’m not sure I wouldn’t miss the competitive nature I the upper leagues.