3 people LFGuild

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

Hi everyone!

Exactly as the title says, my friends are I are looking to join a guild. As many people, we’d like one that does a lot of all-around group activity. Probably more PvE, but PvP is also nice as we occasionally get into that, but I’ll mention more about it. Guild missions, fractals and dungeons, ect. Something that is medium-large would be nice. Big enough we can do activities like this, but not so large that it becomes cliquey, we want to make friends and know our guildmates! We are based in SF, but as we are not huge WvWers, any server guild would be great. Oh and some kind of voice-coms is preferred.

So about us, and I’ll start with me. I’m a since-beta vet in this game, with pretty much owning all I have wanted in the game so far (except gambling my money away for the mini gwynefryrrd.) Have my legendary, full ascended gear, the works. I still have yet to do Arah exp, and I haven’t done fractals since the update but would LOVE to get back into them! Used to do them all the time. As with many I reset back to level 30, and unfortunately pugs don’t seem to want to teach how to do the ‘new’ ones. I have an 80 of every class (except theif, currently mid-60s) but I primary play my ranger. Don’t worry, she isn’t bearbow! My boyfriend played this game as well and may come back sometime, so he would be another guildie to add. I have done guild missions before a long ways back, but might need some refreshers. For the most part, I’ll know what I’m doing and won’t need a lot of help in the game. I mostly PvE and sPvP. WvW is meh for me, loved open world pvp in other games but WvW just never really ‘got’ me. However, this was also a long time ago and would be willing to do it some more if by chance we joined a SF-based guild.

My two friends joining; firstly, they are a gay couple. I wanted to start off saying that to avoid some less-than friendly guilds that might throw out slurs a lot or give them a hard time. One of them played this game closer to launch and left, so he is re-learning a lot. One reason we are looking for a guild is he has the most fun in groups and dungeons, which is harder for us to do alone of course, so his boredom is kicking in. His boyfriend is very new to gaming in general, only been doing it for so many months, but he enjoys it. He is a bit more of a social butterfly though and needs some friends, more guild-joining reasons! Right now neither of them have done any PvP, but would probably be interested to try with a group that would not give them too much crap while they are learning.

Thanks for reading!

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

(edited by Lindelle.3718)

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Lindelle and friends,

You all sound like a great fit for my humble little home. We’re called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+ PvE/Light RP family on Tarnished Coast (though as long as you’re on a NA server, it doesn’t matter too much unless you plan to WvsW heavily). Our peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST. We’ve got around 50ish members currently. We try run guild missions weekly (even if we don’t always succeed) and have a variety of daily guild events to offer.

Knowledge of and/or participation in RP is not required.
We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you’ll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us the majority (only 51%) of your time, if you can.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.
We are very LGBTQ friendly and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it’s dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we’ll have fun regardless.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

Hi there, just wanna add another option

[WTNF] is Dedicated to PvE with players also doing PvP, only a few do WvW.
We’re on Aurora Glade, though we take players from every server thanks to Megaservers

More info on our website in my signature!

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Hey Lindelle,

I run a medium sized PvX guild on Tarnished Coast, Dragon Empire Alliance. Based off of your ad, I think we’d be a great fit for you guys.

We are very close knit and active, run 4 weekly events all at 9pm EST, use mumble, and have many veteran members that run dungeons and fractals that are good about teaching others. One of our newest veteran members, Nadia was in a similar boat as you having gone far in fractal before the reset and just now getting back into them.

Needless to say, please check us out, we’d love to have you along! Tonight we’ll be running guild missions at 9, would enjoy having yall along

~ Josh

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Guardian of Angels.9867

@Beorn, she’s on an EU server

aka Holy Blood Guardian

(edited by Guardian of Angels.9867)

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

Thanks so far for the replies everyone! having my friends look at this thread and get an idea as well.

@Guardian- I am female, and on Sorrow’s Furnace which is NA
(which I guess rules you guys out, ack, good looking guild!)

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Guardian of Angels.9867

lololol,

I thought you meant: Seafarer’s Rest (which is an eu server)
Yup, we’re outruled. unless you’d like to play when we’ve got our least amount of players online ;P

aka Holy Blood Guardian

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Hello Lindelle,

I lead a casual guild on Yak’s bend. I believe we have exactly what you are looking for. We are a guild that hovers around 150 members. Our peak times are in the evenings in the U.S. time zones until about midnight. We have about 20 or more online and repping at this time. We have a focus on community and being all inclusive. I do my best to ensure that we are one community and are not just a collection of cliques.

Our guild does many activities together. We get together on a regular basis and do fractals and dungeons. Our biggest activity is Guild missions every Friday. We have been running them every week for almost two years now without fail. We host them publicly and are never short on personnel to get them done. Our main focus though is the living story and the achievements. We are highly effective at getting people their achievements and hosting maps. We also get together on patch days to experience new content together.

We also maintain a active teamspeak. The most active people of our community can be found here as we believe voice programs offer a more personal level of interaction needed to bond a community. I tell all our potential members that they will get the most out of their guild experience by being on teamwork on a regular basis. That being said. We do not require it.

If you want to read more basic guild information you can do so at the link below. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/XHSA-seeking-members-interested-in-LS2-groups/first#post4574829

If interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me in game via mail.

Thank you and good luck in your search.

-Mireles

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)

3 people LFGuild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Hey Lindelle! Would love to have you and your friends in our guild. I am the guild leader of Synergy and I am also gay.

Here is some info on us.

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons
WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Saderic.2961
•Archdruidess.5143
•Tempest.9760