3 players looking for a home on TC

in Looking for...

Posted by: Adre.7245

Adre.7245

Group of three players in the mid teens looking for a guild who dabbles in it all (pve,wvw,pvp) We’ve played wow together for almost 3 years and just looking for something new to do.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Heya Adre et al,

I’m the guild leader of a guild on Sorrow’s Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN) and hope you take a few seconds to read a little blurb about it. I know that you are on TC, but as long as you don’t mind guesting for events and dungeons, I would never ask you to switch servers.

We are a friendly and all inclusive guild hoping to make every members gaming experience positive and enjoyable. We have over 100 members and a great core group that logs in everyday; we are also home to casual players and don’t mind if you only log in once or twice a week.

We consistently run Guild Bounties, Treks and are working on unlocking the rest of the guild Missions. We are consistently running all dungeons in story and exp mode and will help you work through Fractals and teach you all the encounters. We also run into WvW once a week as a guild to mix things up.

We also offer full guild upgrades, Ventrilo, a website, MF weekends and no drama at all.

If this sounds like a good fit for you and/or would like to know more just send me a PM here or in-game.

—Ryazz

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sulecen.4937

Sulecen.4937

Hello there,

Our guild on Tarnished Coast, Ebon Banner, might be a good fit for you three. We do a bit of everything, WvW, Pve, and PvP. We have Guild Bounties, Rushes, and Treks unlock and run them every week. Our main focus is creating a helpful environment that we all want to play in. If your interested PM me here, or PM me in game!

in Looking for...

Posted by: PacMan Revis.1356

PacMan Revis.1356

sulecen im interested

Follow Me On Twitter -@PacManRevis
Follow Me On Instagram- PacManrevis Talk To Me On KIK-PacManRevis

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sulecen.4937

Sulecen.4937

Hey Pac,

I just got home and hoped on here, I shall add you to my friends list in game and message you tomorrow when I see you on.

Best,
Lines

in Looking for...

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

Sent you guys a pm about my guild Remnants of Hope! ;3