80 Guardian looking for guild~

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lurc.7301

Lurc.7301

hi~ im looking for a friendly guild that does dungeons, farm in cursed shore and all that~
i also do WvW (Stormbluff isles server)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey man, I run a guild called [MxG] in the Gate of Madness server. We got dungeon runs happening every day, as well as a guild website and guild Teamspeak!
Because your in Stormbluff Isles, you can join us as an out-of-server “Guild Ally” and you can still farm and dungeon run with us.
Mysteriax Gaming is a very friendly guild with 100+ members.
PM me for more info

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Your skills as a level 80 guardian would definitely be appreciated in our guild.
However, for WvW, I would suggest joining a casual, no-rep WvW guild on your server, or moving to GoM.
Good luck man!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: ValKere.1645

ValKere.1645

We’d be glad to have you! I have a small but growing guild on Darkhaven. Warriors of United Darkness in a casual PvX guild, we’ve started doing Bounty Training and Dungeon Runs with more events coming as soon as possible. We focus on helping players with tactics and just learning different mechanics of GW2. PM if interested, and we do allow guests if you’d like to see how you like the group. You can contact me (ValKere.1645 or Leiyoria in game) or the Sergeant Dragoril (Dragoril.7356)
We are hosting an event from the 8th to the 13th in the Metrica Province if you would like to join us (even if you decide not to join the guild)!