80 Ranger, Looking for friendly group

in Looking for...

Posted by: emery.7051

emery.7051

Hiya. Lvl 80 Ranger looking for a fun, easygoing, semi serious guild that like to play as a team. Have been on a few guilds here that are not very team oriented, and almost never chatted with each other. Looking for a guild that runs events and that does not have over 300 members either. The huge guilds are of no interest to me. I’m always looking to help a guild mate.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ValKere.1645

ValKere.1645

I have a guild on Darkhaven but we have a growing number in Desolation as well. We are a casual group focusing on PvX; right now mostly events (Dungeon runs starting next week), but we have a bounty training mission on Saturdays. If you would like to guest with us for a few days to see how like the group you absolutely can. Members range from lvl 23 to a few lvl 80s with every kind of profession included. We would be glad to have you in the guild and assist in any way needed.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grimmelkyn.1538

Grimmelkyn.1538

Heyas,
Not sure what server you are on or looking to be on but Cynical is an active, social guild located on the Tarnished Coast server. You can check out our website here…http://www.cynicalgw2.com/ If you have any questions PM or whisper me or any officers!

“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.”
? Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grimmelkyn.1538

Grimmelkyn.1538

BTW Rangers are AWESOME!!!!!!

“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.”
? Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ciucan.5092

Ciucan.5092

Hey there,we are a bunch of friendly people who have been playing for a while and set up a guild recently,most of our core principles revolve around a tight solid core group,so we might be exactly what you like:),here is a link
http://contemporary.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissCriss.6713

MissCriss.6713

I think we would be a good fit for you. We are multi server and super friendly. we do a lot of team events as well as just leveling and helping out new players. here is our info. Please message me if you are interested in game! Hope to hear from you soon!

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is newer guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty training
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.
-Raidcall

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.

www.bornultimate.proboards.com

Look for us on Facebook,

www.facebook.com/groups/735894996425304/

Send me a mail if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Kape.3672

The Kape.3672

Recruiting any class now if your willing to change your gear to dps setups join us for quality runs we have organized shedulements where our guildies can apply and comit with eachother to run our speedrun tours daily/weekend tips to make more then 1000Gold per month possibility just by doing this tours and guild missions.
And the best of it its the short time we do them without wasting time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDUQSvF6EjI

Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIkYLkFJwziZzDgr4ETgIsQ/

1000G Prove
https://imageshack.com/i/041r6vj

[WHAT] http://gw2what.shivtr.com
Your Home Hardcore PvE Guild focused in doing Speed/Record Runs & Guild Missions!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Michael Welch.5296

Michael Welch.5296

Hi emery – see below – S T Y L E sounds like it might be a good fit!

A bit about S T Y L E:
• Server: Jade Quarry – We are active only on JQ, but allow guesting. For a free transfer to JQ, you simply need to delete any characters you have created – so if you’re just starting out, head to Jade Quarry!
• Team: Our leadership team works hard to ensure that everyone in S T Y L E is enjoying what they want to enjoy in the game. We feel our job as leaders is to help facilitate your good time, and to lead by example.
• You: Can be anyone – new, experienced, young, old, and in-between. The (known) ages of our members range from college students to retirees. We don’t concentrate on age, only maturity. Conduct in guild chat is strictly monitored and enforced – no name calling, discrimination, or drama.
• Life + Laughter: We refuse to be ultra-serious, and we always keep in mind that Real Life comes first. As such, the guild has no requirements for representing (although not repping does affect your rank), TeamSpeak/Website use, participation in events, or other restrictions.
• Experience/Skill Level: S T Y L E does have a special place in its black, black heart for players that are new to GW2 or to MMOs in general. We do not believe in ‘noobs’, only players that haven’t had the same experiences as some who’ve been around longer. We are very happy to guide, party with, provide info to, and nurture new players. Or for that matter, experienced players who need guidance with a new/different aspect of this multi-faceted game.

A bit MORE…
• Who: We have 90+ members. Most active around 3PM+- EST, but members can be found online at almost all times. We are very active in guild chat and in our TeamSpeak server.
• Activities: Structured guild activities are always evolving, and we currently host Tues/Thurs Dungeon nights; Wednesday Jumping Puzzle or Mini-Dungeon events; Guild Lottery, and Guild Missions on Sunday nights. Ad-hoc parties constantly form of S T Y L E members helping each other to complete personal stories, map completion, or other events.
• Website + Voice: http://jqstyle.enjin.com is currently being re-designed by our guild webmaster – and we use TeamSpeak on the Jade Quarry TS server (ts.jadequarry.com), although it is not a requirement for membership in the guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOWA.2476

IOWA.2476

Hey there.

I’m Scolias, leader of SoV and commander on Crystal Desert.

I’ve been here since launch. My guild is looking for more people to join in our antics. Whether you’re a seasoned pro, hardcore or casual, we don’t care. We are noob friendly, hilarious at times, and usually become the best of friends. We’re on nightly. We train for WvW, dungeons, fractals, you name it. If you want to learn the game or are a seasoned pro;

Just come and join the fun and make some new friends!

Whisper me in game or send reply here.