A little info about anvil rock

in Looking for...

Posted by: atonyeson.2864

atonyeson.2864

The servers ts3 info is ts.theanvilrockdefenders.com:6382
We do have a website. The info is http://www.anvilrockserver.com/

This server has some potential to get to and stay at tier 6. Anvil rock numbers are not all that bad. During the evening server time they tend to lack. Part of the reason is due to lack of commanders. They do make up however by their oceanic group which is actually quite strong. This server has the potential to pull as many as 40-50 people around 3 am server time on weekends and 30-40 people on weekdays. These numbers can stay at or around these numbers for 6-8 hours if the server has commanders on.
This server does have an issue getting people on teamspeak. I’ve been able to get a descent amount of people on me when commanding but anvil rock still resist the teamspeak idea no matter how much I bring it up. A lot of work to be done on this end.

These are the ratings I would give on anvil rock in the following subjects.

Guild- Ability to recruit on server. 10/10 Extremely easy to recruit here.
Guild-Ability to start wvw guild here. 10/10
Guild- Ability to work cohesively with other guilds. 3/10
Guild- People on teamspeak. 2/10 I can get 4-5 on max.
Guild- Server’s ability to fight in combat in larger numbers. 2/10 Too many use roaming builds in bigger fights.

Individual- Ability to find small skilled guild. 4/10 There’s a few.
Individual- Ability to find a larger skilled group. 2/10 Tfh is the only guild atm.
Individual-Ability to roam and find players. 7/10 A lot of roamers on server’s we play.
Individual-Guilds that use some form of communication. 4/10 Descent amount use their own comms.

Server: eb, nsp, et, fc, hod, gom, sor, bg, tc, ioj, ar, dr, bp, dh, kn, hod, sos
Guild tbt [allergic to grapes]

(edited by atonyeson.2864)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Does your server have:

Community Ts3 system
Community forums

Also what rank are you currently, who do you normally fight. It sounds like NA prime is your weak link is this correct?

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Looking for...

Posted by: ReFLeX.8129

ReFLeX.8129

What is the TS info…?

in Looking for...

Posted by: atonyeson.2864

atonyeson.2864

Does your server have:

Community Ts3 system
Community forums

Also what rank are you currently, who do you normally fight. It sounds like NA prime is your weak link is this correct?

The servers ts3 info is ts.theanvilrockdefenders.com:6382
We do have a website. The info is http://www.anvilrockserver.com/
Our current rank is 23/24. We were as low as 910-915 points but have gained close to 100 points over the last 4 weeks. Numbers within wvw have definitely improved over the last month. Normal fights are between gom, fc, et, dr, sf, and hod. Early afternoon to na prime time is our weaker areas.

Server: eb, nsp, et, fc, hod, gom, sor, bg, tc, ioj, ar, dr, bp, dh, kn, hod, sos
Guild tbt [allergic to grapes]