[AIR] New big WvW guild DRAGONBRAND

in Looking for...

Posted by: BLANE.8346

BLANE.8346

[Air] The Order of Storms is looking for more members who love to do WvW on Dragonbrand server! We have lots of Dutch and other Europeans players among us.

About us:
Starting as a group of 30+ friends Air has quickly grown into a big WvW guild on Dragonbrand. Housing over 270 active players, most of our guildees are from USA and Europe. We use dragonbrand community teamspeak ip: ts3.dragonbrandforums.com

Our WvW raid starts daily @ 17:00 PM GMT. Guild missions: Sunday’s 21:00 PM GMT

Everyone is welcome, as long as they are friendly towards the newer players in the MMO genre. We’re a laidback guild, our only requirement is is to wear the [Air] tag in WvW. Promotion requires 100% rep since we run PvE activities on a daily basis.

Interested? PM Blane Loves Dita / Gasoline Godhand / Dita Loves Blane

See you in the borderlands :- )

(edited by BLANE.8346)

in Looking for...

Posted by: wierdomonkey.8052

wierdomonkey.8052

Hey I am interested in your guild.I have a 5 Guardian 12 Mes 2 ele 2 necro I would appreciate if you would help me lvl and train me to be the best I can be

in Looking for...

wierdomonkey.8052

Are you an organized hardcore guild that can beat bigger groups of people?

in Looking for...

wierdomonkey.8052

forgot to put 7 thief

in Looking for...

Posted by: BLANE.8346

BLANE.8346

Hey Weirdomonkey, yep we help new players as long as they join our teamspeak.

We’re not a hardcore guild but we have hardcore/experienced players who participate our daily raids .

in Looking for...

Posted by: James Swift.2935

James Swift.2935

I would like to join aswell..i have a max proff of everything except for necro which is level 50 looking for a active WvW guild for when i want to WvW invite greatly appreciated thanks!