[Alph] [PvX] [Gandara] Mature Guild Re-Build

in Looking for...

Posted by: jabberjabber.6804

jabberjabber.6804

Alpharius [Alph] is looking for new recruits!
After a long period of absence (several years in fact), this older guild is looking to re-build its player base.

Brief Overview:
Game Modes: PvX.
Server: Gandara (EU). [Only relevant for WvW].
Major membership countries: UK, Australia, EU.
Membership type: Mature.
Peak activity: Evenings (approx 8pm-11pm); plus weekends.
Guild language: English (exclusively).
Discord server for voice comms (voluntary participation).

Why join?:
Mature membership and no drama policy: This is our primary recruitment basis. All members are required to have and display a mature attitude and behaviour – this does not correlate with a specific age limit. Please be aware that many (probably the majority!) of our members are older gamers, and many (most in fact) have family responsibilities. Our playing time is tight and we don’t want to spend it resolving conflict. Hence social fit with our guild and philosophy is a principle concern.

Not a number: You don’t want a large anonymous guild, but one where people get to know each other, regularly play with each other and have mutual respect for each other.

You have limited playing time: You might be casual, or serious. You might play daily, or only once every so often. That’s fine with us. There won’t be any pressure to play more frequently than you are able.

No elitism: We are not going to force you to play a certain class or a certain sub-build of a class for any collective gaming we might run. We will never hold “trials” to see if you have the right amount of dps or stand in the right location for a particular dungeon or to place some siege in WvW. But we can advise you and help you hone your (and our group’s) tactics and stratagems.

Contact for recruitment / Guild Leadership:
Feel free to message or whisper any of us in-game for a guild invite if you feel our guild and philosophy is for you.

Primary Contact = jabberjabber.6804
Alternative Contacts = Dragons.8309 / Sigmar.2185 / Garb Cost.3718

Commander Aldronia
Guild Leader of Alpharius [Alph]: a PvX guild in Gandara

(edited by jabberjabber.6804)

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

Our humble guild has got a few more new members over the past week or so.
We are still seeking to expand to a more modest composition and size, but only for the right kind of people (i.e. mature-minded and no drama type of people!).

We’d still love to hear from folks who share our philosophies, would like to be a part of our guild, and to help shape things with us from our present position — including claiming our guild hall.

Commander Aldronia

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xphylia.5930

Xphylia.5930

Hey! Are you guys recruiting and active? If so, I’d love to join! I’m afraid i wont be able to be representing much or at all as I’m already doing this for a friend of mine.

If that would be okay, please consider inviting me to the guild! I play daily (usually for dailies for now since it’s finals already for me), and I’d love to make new friends! Thank you!

IGN: Xphylia

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

Hi Xphylia,
Yes! Please contact Dorindon (Sigmar.2185) in game for an invite — he will be happy to help in my (temporary for a quick holiday) absence. Best wishes and hope to see you in game myself very soon, Ald

Commander Aldronia

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

Barely a couple of weeks from starting our re-build, we have now successfully claimed our guild Hall in the Lost Precipice. We are systematically building the guild hall up with upgrades and decorations.

Coupled with the announcement of the second expansion (Path of Fire), we seek to grow our membership base further in time for this new content. But we are not just after anyone — only players who agree with our philosophies and background (mature minded players and no dramas, since we have limited playing time).

Myself or Sigmar.2185 would be happy to hear from you either in game (whisper us, or send a message) or here on the forums (send a message, or post a reply).

Commander Aldronia

in Looking for...

Posted by: Garb Cost.3718

Garb Cost.3718

Consider this an official bump.

The recruitment push continues and, given our cross server nature at the moment, we will be focusing on PvE guild missions which includes bounties, puzzles, races and the like. We do have a PvX playerbase though so there is something for everyone!

Be part of something here at [Alph]

(edited by Garb Cost.3718)

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

Three and a half weeks in to our re-build, we have been upgrading our guild hall with the first tier of enhancements. Additionally, our members have been “claiming” a few of the houses around the Hall to decorate themselves in their own styles, and to add to the overall ambience.

We are not a big guild by any means, but we are very happy to expand our membership for players who share our outlooks.

We welcome contact here or within the game from players looking for a mature membership guild and who are supportive of our no drama & no elitism policies.

Commander Aldronia

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

We remain open for recruiting to newbies and veterans alike; those who are looking for a low pressure and mature environment to share the game with others are very welcome.

Commander Aldronia

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grodito.6092

Grodito.6092

Hello! I’ve been looking for a guild for a couple of days now, and it seems I’ve finally found one that sounds alot like what I am looking for. Hit me up in game, I’ll be glad to join & represent. =)

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

And we have been very happy to have you on board with us too Grodito

A couple of resource nodes have now been set up in the Guild Hall for our members to mine and chop in to following a terrific week with guild mission successes. We welcome any further contact from players who share our outlooks and want to be a part of what we are building here.

Commander Aldronia

in Looking for...

Posted by: Immune.1386

Immune.1386

Very happy with the state of the guild, hope it gets big enough so we can start doing raids

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

More resource nodes have now been set up in the Guild Hall, and the decorations keep on building up to make the place look a lot better too.
[Alph] remains open for players looking for a relaxed and mature membership guild. Feel free to whisper me or another of the senior members listed above if you are interested in joining with us.

Commander Aldronia

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

Our guild has come a long way since the re-build started about a month or so ago. The guild hall is now over half way to level 40 (the maximum level) and the Arena within it has completed restoration 2, thus enabling guild members to test themselves out against each other in the confines of our custom arena.
We are still open for new members (returning players, new players, and those looking for a guild) who share our outlook and philosophies. Please contact us in game to talk further and for an invite.

Commander Aldronia

in Looking for...

jabberjabber.6804

The guild now has a 5% discount on using all waypoints throughout Tyria. We continue to upgrade our Guild Hall with the long term aim of getting “Further Expansion” unlocked in several months time.
We welcome further interested players to contact us in game if they wish to join our guild and share our outlook.

Commander Aldronia