Am I the guy for you?

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Malorik.1756

Malorik.1756

Ok, so I’m not to everyone’s tastes…I not mean or anything – just a little nooby and slightly weird.
I make up for it in awesomeness though, like eating a hot dog smothered in bacon jam kind of awesome.
I’ve made a video, think of it as my GW resume.
Take a look and if you still want me to join your guild…then we’ll be pals.
YAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huFcnKV5Mt8
Thanks dudes! (both male and female).

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and fun stuff to do
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

We like the weird!

If you are looking for a guild to spread your weirdness and noobishness…. see our profile

We are focused in group activities and helping members, take a look

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server. We currently have around 15 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration in enjin platform to access)

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: RIM.9321

RIM.9321

Hi Malorik!
I think you are probably to good for me. Your video is soo good.. I am kind of intimidated by it. The adventures of tooth less I think would be entertaining.. you should take him into pvp??? huh yahh? any who.. or the new character might not be so bad. Maybe you can do both?

so I have a guild. it is little and it is on Dragonbrand which is an NA server. I am not sure what server you are on. We have people all over North America. It is growing guild.. slowly but some what steadily. We have 16 people right now, but it is not going to be bigger than 100 people. I consider it PVX we do various events tpvp/dungeons/map stuff, I either post an event on the calendar or spontaneous stuff is good too. I like to keep things casual when I post them still. We also have an alliance guild also on dragonbrand in which we participate in map stuff/wvw/and bounties. There is a website link below.. we have raid call, guild stash, and some pretty good people.

good luck!!! I’ll watch your videos on occasion. yay

GM of Brain Eaters Inc [Luv] on Dragonbrand.
http://braineatersinc.shivtr.com

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Whoa wait. There’s bacon jam? Seriously? I’m intrigued.. The ending of your video was amusing and a bit sad man xD

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: shade.5682

shade.5682

Join me sir! Add me I’m blood master X

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: FlameKnight.9150

FlameKnight.9150

Pm’d you on the forums just now.

[OCX] OCEANIX – Sanctum of Rall – PvX Oceanic Guild.
OCX Officer
Guild Website: Oceanix

Am I the guy for you?

in Looking for...

Posted by: macon.4065

macon.4065

Hi,
I am Cale Kneph and I am the Guild leader of New Rome a new Guild on the Crystal Desert Server that is growing very fast. We are a small guild that is actively involved in pretty much everything. We are looking for players, classes and all levels to join us. We have a communication system off of Raidcall and would look forward to you joining us. Feel free to come check us out. You can PM me in the game for an invite or any of my officers for New Rome.