Anvil Rock LF WvW guild/pug commanders

in Looking for...

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

Anvil Rock is currently going through a process of rebuilding herself. Things have fallen apart a lot in AR since past couple of months. We have had a lot of players/guilds  leave the server. Our this weeks reset night was the weakest we have ever experienced. We only had two guilds running this reset.

Anvil Rock currently has people who are willing to work together make AR a better place for everyone. Tonights reset night was a wake up call for most of us because Anvil Rock has great potential to be a better server than it is right now all we need is few more WvW dedicated guilds and players.

We are looking for ppt minded / zerg busting guild / pug commanders who are willing to work with other guilds and pug commanders. We would also like guilds / pug commanders to encourage pugs and get them on teamspeak 3. We would really like to get 2 guilds for NA prime and 2 guilds for SEA prime. Guilds and players will also be given access to the server teamspeak once you guys are in AR.

If you have any questions about the server feel free to contact me in game. If I am not on you can send me a mail. I am on around 9pm est on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Monday, Tuesday and Sunday I am on around 7pm est. If you guys need assistance in tramsfering we will do everything we can to help you guys come to AR.

My IGN: CrimeMaker.8612
You guys can also contact Julie her IGN is OutlawQueen.5263

(edited by CrimeMaker.8612)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

Just want to point out even though AR was outnumbered in fights all night long they still still cowboyed up and jumped into every fight and they came out 1st in PPT this morning thanks to their dedicated roamers and havockers.

A few of the servers AR faces are completely carried by their SEA guilds. If you are a SEA player and you transfer to AR you will have players to fight against but you won’t have to worry about carrying the server, AR still has a strong enough presence throughout the rest of the day and more importantly it has players always willing to jump into a fight.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

Just want to point out even though AR was outnumbered in fights all night long they still still cowboyed up and jumped into every fight and they came out 1st in PPT this morning thanks to their dedicated roamers and havockers.

A few of the servers AR faces are completely carried by their SEA guilds. If you are a SEA player and you transfer to AR you will have players to fight against but you won’t have to worry about carrying the server, AR still has a strong enough presence throughout the rest of the day and more importantly it has players always willing to jump into a fight.

Thanks puck

in Looking for...

Posted by: Strontius.6478

Strontius.6478

Anvil rock is great. Lots of potential here, we just need more coverage.

in Looking for...

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Anvil rock is great. Lots of potential here, we just need more coverage.

Don’t we all

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: OutlawQueen.5263

OutlawQueen.5263

Yessssss!! Come to Anvil Rock! We really just have to make up for the loss of one guild, which has affected our numbers/tags.

Aside from great fights, we’re a pretty fun community that rallies to do events like the minion master zerg we did two weeks ago, minions PvD like a CHAMP. Please watch the video!

Anvil Rock Minion Master Event 8/27/15

Server will help with transfer if any guilds are interested, please let us know!

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

Yessssss!! Come to Anvil Rock! We really just have to make up for the loss of one guild, which has affected our numbers/tags.

Aside from great fights, we’re a pretty fun community that rallies to do events like the minion master zerg we did two weeks ago, minions PvD like a CHAMP. Please watch the video!

Anvil Rock Minion Master Event 8/27/15

Server will help with transfer if any guilds are interested, please let us know!

That even was really good for the server it allowed us to get a lot more people on teamspeak. We will be doing more events like minion master zerg.

You guys can also contact Julie if I am not online.
Her IGN is OutlawQueen.5263

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

https://youtu.be/TYy7or5tTvQ
Our last night’s shenanigan’s! Had fun fights against BP and SoR! TY for the fights and bags!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

Rebuilding can be arduous and incredibly taxing. Good luck and I hope you guys find your stride again.

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

Rebuilding can be arduous and incredibly taxing. Good luck and I hope you guys find your stride again.

Thanks dude!

in Looking for...

Posted by: teppi.6079

teppi.6079

when i first started playing GW2 I changed to several servers, ranging from the higher tiers like SOS (where i was for a year and a half), down to some of the lower ones. Ive been on AR now for over a year. I can honestly say out of all the severs ive been on, none of them compare to anvil rock. It has its flaws in coverage but thats why we are here, to change that. You wont find a better community of guilds and people. Win or Lose its always a fun time with friends on TS but we are always ready to bring on the fights and get the bags.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

Julie deserves an award for as much as she has put into AR’s WvW community. I mean that with all my heart.

In fact a player would be hard pressed to find a more spirited team player server. Everyone floats to different TS chatrooms and everyone is always welcome, and works together.

For what AR doesn’t have in numbers they have always made up for with much heart.

/salute.

in Looking for...

Posted by: rhejeckt.5791

rhejeckt.5791

When the server that I grew up on imploded, I started another account. My main account sat stagnant for months. I joined AR with my new account. I didn’t believe that I could find another server that felt like home, but I did. Anvil Rock just feels right. I really enjoy the people and the community. I began using my main again & have done nothing but transfer around to various servers searching for one that fits. But, my account on AR is there to stay. It’s not the biggest, but the community never gives up. There are many vet players who have been around and are very skilled. While, my main remains somewhat of a gypsy account, AR is home for my alt. Too bad it isn’t the opposite. P2L , I guess. Just adding my 2 cents.

Signed: Annah

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

You guys are making me emotional. This post is so beautiful and yes Kamara.4187 Julie does a lot of the server , we should respect her lots for that. She is always ready to help the server in any way she can! So thank you Julie!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

AR is a great server. Its one of the only servers that had never had a bandwagon. They are man for man arguably one of the strongest servers I have ever had the pleasure of being part of.

If you’re looking for a strong server that never throws in the towel and knows how to fight when out manned than AR is the server for you.

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

Anvil Rock Necromancer minion mastery zerg night video and the music is epic!
https://youtu.be/yjZCqJeKk1w

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

I moved my second account to AR I want to say 4 or 5 months ago. I’ve never had so much fun on a server. It’s just the funny people and relaxed feel that kept me here. I find myself more and more spending time on AR rather than my T3 account. The fights are more fun, the roaming is better down here, and tags are laid back. I hope the fun times continue. AR definitely sparked my interest in wvw again because I was sorta giving up on the game for awhile there.

That Julie chick needs a medal for sure, she’s the face of the server. Our WWE champ! Even though I like to aggravate her.

Signed: Demon in Ur Closet

Dtox

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

I moved my second account to AR I want to say 4 or 5 months ago. I’ve never had so much fun on a server. It’s just the funny people and relaxed feel that kept me here. I find myself more and more spending time on AR rather than my T3 account. The fights are more fun, the roaming is better down here, and tags are laid back. I hope the fun times continue. AR definitely sparked my interest in wvw again because I was sorta giving up on the game for awhile there.

That Julie chick needs a medal for sure, she’s the face of the server. Our WWE champ! Even though I like to aggravate her.

Signed: Demon in Ur Closet

I am glad we kept your interest in the server and I am not a laid back commander xD or am I?

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

LXG vs The World! https://youtu.be/uH8V5MLFkaU

in Looking for...

Kamara.4187

Bel is that you behind that Foster Grant forum tag? If so this is Zoe suga <3.

And yez LXG is a kick to run with! In fact I usually run with them in the wee hours of the morning NA time.

That’s what I love about AR. If my guild isn’t around another guild always adopts me to go create havoc and mayhem with LOL.

From day one I was made to feel welcome by any and all on AR, but it was Julie <LGN> and the bratpack (and you guys know who you are :P) that got me rolling, Then Cheek,Grimm, and Lookitup <Mine>, Vee from <Bat> also worked alot with me when he was tagging up in the early AM.

On more than one occasion when I was defending in the early AM and most of those that I actually knew were not online (because I was pretty new to game) the gang from <METL>,<NERD>,<TM>,<TEO>,<LXG> came to my rescue and helped me save the Bay, Garri, or Hills. I didn’t know a single one of them at the time. I just crashed into their TS chat begging for help…and they came.

I could go to a bigger server, perhaps one with better 24/7 coverage, but I can’t tear myself away from this incredible, epic family that plays with “such heart” and pulls of “amazing saves” even when the odds are often stacked against them.

(edited by Kamara.4187)

in Looking for...

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

I love the community in AR. I wouldn’t trade it for anything I enjoy how all the guilds work together as one unit. Also deads and julie are so freaking awesome when it comes to commanding. Bele and I run the night crew it would be awesome to see some new faces running with us. <3 Potion Sella <3

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

in Looking for...

Posted by: Strontius.6478

Strontius.6478

Also I’d just like to add that Anvil Rock has a few guilds that are into the GvG scene. We’re trying to build it up and we have quite a few contacts from other servers that I can share if the new guilds coming in would like to participate in GvG’s as well. I can help you set some up, PM me in game.

Also, here’s an example of what [LXG] does:
https://youtu.be/T64gKRpGl1w?t=3m29s

(edited by Strontius.6478)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

I’ll hop in here as someone who has been playing this game and WvW on and off every few months. AR is easily my favorite server that I’ve been on. Great community, roamers that are fun to be around, and skilled players who can tackle big groups. This server is what kept me coming back from other games several times.

Also, Julie is the best grill of all time.

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

in Looking for...

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Server recruiting…so sad.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

xikira.3264

pokes thread with a stick LIVE THREAD LIVE ???????

Potion Sella

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

pokes thread with a stick LIVE THREAD LIVE ???

Hahahhah that made me giggle!

in Looking for...

Posted by: nii.2986

nii.2986

Even if you are new to WVW AR has some of the friendliest people who are ready to teach and help you with anything you need at the drop of a hat.

in Looking for...

Kamara.4187

One of the things that surprised me the most about AR’s WvW community when I was just learning my way around, was the fact that there are so many dedicated female players. It was nice not being the only one for a change. Which is what I had experienced in other games where players vs players was concerned.

in Looking for...

xikira.3264

Kamara what are your toons names? I am a girl also maybe we know eachother lol I am so bad looking at the main name. My toons are Potion sella, Little potion sella, Polyjuice potion, xikira, and Stitch has a glitch. Every one calls me potion or sella do we know eachother?

Potion Sella

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

yet another thread that havent been moved to LFG
wvw forum is neglected badly

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: MasterD.4790

MasterD.4790

Bel is that you behind that Foster Grant forum tag? If so this is Zoe suga <3.

And yez LXG is a kick to run with! In fact I usually run with them in the wee hours of the morning NA time.

That’s what I love about AR. If my guild isn’t around another guild always adopts me to go create havoc and mayhem with LOL.

From day one I was made to feel welcome by any and all on AR, but it was Julie <LGN> and the bratpack (and you guys know who you are :P) that got me rolling, Then Cheek,Grimm, and Lookitup <Mine>, Vee from <Bat> also worked alot with me when he was tagging up in the early AM.

On more than one occasion when I was defending in the early AM and most of those that I actually knew were not online (because I was pretty new to game) the gang from <METL>,<NERD>,<TM>,<TEO>,<LXG> came to my rescue and helped me save the Bay, Garri, or Hills. I didn’t know a single one of them at the time. I just crashed into their TS chat begging for help…and they came.

I could go to a bigger server, perhaps one with better 24/7 coverage, but I can’t tear myself away from this incredible, epic family that plays with “such heart” and pulls of “amazing saves” even when the odds are often stacked against them.

Nerd guild too stronk…join AR…so gudz

Gamadorn the epitome of a hotjoin hero

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

Manvil Rock too stronk xD

in Looking for...

CrimeMaker.8612

GET IT BACK UP ON TOPPPP