Anvil Rock recruiting

Anvil Rock recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alysia.4635

Alysia.4635

Are you tired of zergs, of queues, over populated servers?

Are you interested in PvP fights, zerg fights and GvG fights?

Do you think that WvW should be more strategy and tactics and less mindless zerging?

Do you want to become an hero and make the difference?

Ok, JOIN US NOW, in Anvil Rock server.

We are a tight small community. We have:
- a dedicated website for chatting and discussions;
- a dedicated teamspeak server;
- a funny and friendly community (oh, and then we have Ajax Blue….);

We play smart and we have lot of fun with our classic enemies (Eredon Terrace, Ebay (no, not the ecommerce website)).

For more specific information please answer in this post!

Alysia
AR Commander

Anvil Rock recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

While i think anvil does great by and large without recruitment posts I’ll bump this anyway.

If you play on AR and want to give WvW a try check out our website, jump in our teamspeak (or ask in map chat) and run with one of our friendly WvW centered guilds. We often run commander-less in guild groups (our guild groups often group up as well) and finding one of those groups in teamspeak will greatly help you out at both getting to know the wvw crew as well as coordinate what all is going on at any given time.

If you’re on another server and are looking for a server that fields casual to hardcore you’ll find a little of everything over here. we don’t however take ourselves too seriously and like to have fun and be competitive where we are. we’ve historically ranged t6-8. we’ve got pvx guilds who do a bit of everything, wvw only guilds. if i were better prepared to post on this i’d have a list of guilds and contact (maybe i’ll compile that a bit later). feel free to post here if you have any interest. its a great place to play…

Attachments:

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

Anvil Rock recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: ZvolTx.3165

ZvolTx.3165

Been on AR since release so I may be a tad bit biased here, but AR truly is a great server to play on.

If you are someone who enjoys smaller groups, doesn’t mind the lack of zergs, or who just wants to get away from the serious business attitude of larger servers, then Anvil Rock would make you an excellent home.

My own guild’s personal views are more towards the idea that we hate meta, we hate the easy builds that everyone runs, we hate people who run the specific guild comps (and require them) and who aren’t willing to fight outside of the hive mentality.

We value the players that think for themselves, who show initiative to get better through increasing ones skill, not by running an easier build. We value the players that prefer to stray from the meta in favor of playing what they like and what they think is fun. This doesn’t mean we can’t or won’t play strong builds, but our playstyle and personality doesn’t revolve around running the current “best” spec. We value the players who are helpful to others, who are friendly and kind to the people around them and who don’t take themselves or the game too seriously. If you die, who cares it happens! We aren’t perfect and we don’t expect anyone to be perfect, all we expect is that you put out your best fight and have fun doing so.

If you are one of these players and that describes you, then Anvil Rock would gladly welcome you. DSCM may only represent a small portion of the server, but I’d like to think that the rest of the server feels the same way about what our server represents, which is having fun and being yourself over being a tryhard and forcing yourself into a mold of what is “best”.

AR and proud, as I always will be.

Zvolteh
One of 3 Base Thieves still playing the game