Any Adult(ish) Guilds Recruiting?

in Looking for...

Posted by: raleur.6748

raleur.6748

Hi,

I’m an active player, with two level 80 characters (more on the way), who’s been playing solo for over a year. And now I’d like to see the group side of Tyria- dungeons, fractals, activities, maybe even some WvW.

But I’m looking for a guild that’s a little more mature than average. By “mature,” I mean respectful, a guild that chooses its members with care- not to see if they’re skilled enough, or have the “right” class and gear, but to see if they’re a good fit socially.

I like helping people complete their goals and enjoy the game, and I’m looking for a group of people who feel the same way.

Edit: I play on NA servers. Willing to transfer if we hit it off.

(edited by raleur.6748)

in Looking for...

Posted by: armstrongjr.5420

armstrongjr.5420

I’ll message you in game

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•Guild website available at synergygw2.enjin.com

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons
WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

•Saderic.2961
•Archdruidess.5143
•Aeromu.9134

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Raleur,

You sound exactly like the type of person we’re looking for in my humble little guild. Quality over quantity has always been my goal for the people we add to the family.

I run a small guild called The Gryphons Aerie. We’re a casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+ PvE/Light RP family on Tarnished Coast (though as long as you’re on a NA server, it doesn’t matter too much). Our peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST currently. We’re in the process of trying to rebuild a bit after a lot of members became bored with the game in the long wait between Living Story seasons and as a result, may have periods of quiet during the day.

Knowledge of and/or participation in RP is not required.
We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

A few of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP (although we don’t have a regular WvsW showing) and we do have our own sPVP arena to help vent your frustrations in a casual, friendly way.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you’ll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us the majority (only 51%) of your time, if you can.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.
We are very LGBTQ friendly (with several members of the leadership being either part of the community or allies of it) and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender or sexuality.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it’s dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we’ll have fun regardless.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: InSaneIty.8621

InSaneIty.8621

Hey Raleur! If you haven’t already found a Guild to call home, then why don’t yeah take a quick peek at our humble little group!

Are you a fan of devouring dungeons? Havoc group destruction in WvW? Collecting achievements and various PvE goodies? Or rocking some toons in PvP perhaps? Well if you’ve answered yes to any one of these, then you might have already found yourself a cozy little spot here at The Unholy Mackerels [UM]! We are a FULLY UPGRADED guild looking to add some new faces to our tight knit family of gamers!

Currently [UM] is looking to bring in more active, friendly, and social gamers to be apart of our growing family! As long as you enjoy at least one aspect of what Guild Wars has to offer, you’ll find you have a place amongst us! Who knows, in time you might grow to enjoy all aspects of the game! Don’t worry about your skill level, we all grow together as a guild and individual gamers, so its all a matter of time! Don’t be afraid to dive in and get dirty!

Events For All Areas
- Dungeons on a regular basis
- sPvP and tPvP
- Fractals and Guild Missions
- WvW Havoc runs
– Don’t be afraid to shout at us in gchat to party up

Fully Upgraded Guild
- All guild missions available
– 3 guild bank tabs for sharing mats, dungeon potions, food for lvling, siege etc.
– 24/7 Magic Find and Gathering Bonus buffs
– Full buffs Fri through Sun – magic find, gathering, karma, experience and gold !

Extremely Social
– Website with Forums
– TeamSpeak with users on usually at all hours
– Monthly movie/drinking nights and games (UM favorite)
– Contests with $$ prizes
– 99.9% drama free We are here to have an enjoyable experience! Leave the dirt outside.
– We are friendly, love to joke, and socialize creating long term friendships. Maturity with a tiny bit of immaturity is what we like to call it. AKA adults having fun.

Have Questions? Msg any one of our mods or leaders and we would be more than happy to help!

Rits.4036, Slipstream.6405,
Hellfire.3591, InSaneIty.8621

or check out our recruitment thread with more details.

Sounds like we are the perfect fit for you?
Check us out at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com to apply!

in Looking for...

Posted by: raleur.6748

raleur.6748

Thanks for the replies, I’ve had some good responses, and I’m waiting to hear back from a few others.

It’s great to know there are people who feel the same way I do!