Asura Fashion Club!!! [XLCR] (NA)

Asura Fashion Club!!! [XLCR] (NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Hiya! My name is Milkza(or Kezni or one of my 10000 Asura lol).

I have a guild I made called the Asura Fashion Club. I wanted to make a fun guild for PvE stuff and just random fun things. Oh, and I also always wanted to be a leader of a super fun and nice guild that everyone can enjoy(Even non-asura!)!

So here are some requirements!
- Must be at least 18yrs old
- Must be nice! No bullying allowed of course!
- You don’t have to be Asura but you get bonus points if you are!
- Must have a great sense of fashion! Cute outfits are always a winner!(okay not really a requirement lol)
- There are not really any rep requirements but its not fun if we can’t talk to eachother

And here is some stuff about my guild
- Currently building upgrades. I have like, the bank and banners but I am personally funding the building and I don’t have alot of gold lol so it could take a while :s
- I love doing dungeons and things. Even if we die sometimes, its okay if we are having fun!
- I sometimes spend alot of time in the cities and just play around with the gemstore toys and things so hopefully you like that lol
- I would love to build a guild to do bounties and fight for our guild hall and things and play alot together! My main goal is for us to have a fun family to play with in this game!

I will try to think of more things later >.<

If you think you might like this then please send me a message and I would love to show you around! cya!