Asura Fashion Club! [XLCR] (NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Hiya! My guild is the Asura Fashion Club(any race can join c:)[XLCR].

This guild is for everyone who just wants to have a fun time playing the game with friends.

What we do

• It is for PvE content in general including the expansion.
  • dungeons
  • fractals
  • open world
  • Guild Raids(Once available)
  • Minigames
  • Roleplay(nothing serious just for funzies)
  • Jumping Puzzles
  • and so on.
  • Note: This is not a pro or speed guild. It is very casual so no pressure if you are just learning or feel that you need help.

I personally loooove to do tons of silly things like tonic fights, belchers bluff, minigames like keg toss, dressing up my asura, dancing(alot!), and just being chatty in guild chat so if any of that sounds interesting to you then I think you will like it here!

Rules

• There are no current representing rules but hopefully you enjoy the guild enough to where you will want to represent.
  • No bullying or insults unless both sides are just joking and having fun, otherwise we will have to drop zee hammah!
  • Anyone can join. The only reason why I don’t think someone could join is if they are a bot lol.
  • No racism(obviously)
  • As this is an online game, I have nothing against cursing. I don’t do it myself but many do. 100 points if you say “kitten” instead though lol

The Goal

• I would love to have a fully functional guild full of casual players(old and new) who enjoy playing gw2 together and having fun chats all throughout the day.

Where are we right now?

• At this moment, we have a pretty stable number of members in the guild and active on the website, including myself, and about half of the guild upgrades are complete.

Here is a fun video I made for when I first created the guild c:
https://youtu.be/cInxKfTMu8k

Our Website
http://asurafashionclub.enjin.com/ (Most content is hidden until you register)

(edited by Zavve.8205)

in Looking for...

Zavve.8205

Swooosh

in Looking for...

Zavve.8205

Spadoosh

in Looking for...

Zavve.8205

We have a website now

Just made it so it will be a while before I get everyone on it :P

Totally optional to sign up but its fun!

in Looking for...

Zavve.8205

Guild is making amazing progress!:D:D

in Looking for...

Zavve.8205

Recruitment is really starting to pick up! Super exciting and just in time for the raid beta!!