BLACKGATE: Dark World Syndicate [DWS] PvX/WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dezarys.1372

Dezarys.1372

STRICTLY BLACKGATE SERVER
PvX Guild [DWS] is recruiting all Active players again! We are also looking for guilds who want to merge with our guild! Leading positions will be assigned to Officers and Leaders!!!

> We are also looking for Officers to help manage the Guild.

Fun Fact: “Dark World Syndicate” blends well with the server name “Blackgate” for we are a group of players within a Guild who play in a server that has a somewhat dark tone to it.

Some of the things we have to offer are:

• VOIP Server; Mic comms
  • Friendly Active Community
  • Experienced Players
  • Useful information such as: Crafting Tips and Guides, Class Builds, Group Set-Ups and more!

Here’s some of the Guild events we like to run together

• A Guild Lottery.
  • PvP Tournament Ladders.
  • WvW Training
  • Dungeons, including Fractals of the Mists
  • World Bosses and Special Living Story Events
  • Guild Missions

Here is a bit more information, including requirements and what we ask from members

We’re a fairly active community looking to build up more and game at a semi-hardcore level. Since our Focus as a Guild is WvW, we want our Guild’s name to become very well known. We’re like a family, and the more time you spend with us and chatting, the more attached you will be.

We prefer Tactics over Numbers, so if we’re doing WvW or some hard event we’ll come up with quick strategies to flawlessly execute our objective even if we don’t have the numbers in dire situations.

Requirements?:

We don’t require much but, the main thing that is required is Raid Call. You must have this downloaded and if you don’t want to hear other players please just sit in the AFK room. It helps shows that our members are dedicated to our Guild and when new players or returning players come back they can see that our Guild is still lively and strong!

Repping? We prefer 100% representation but we don’t pressure our members to represent. Officers MUST represent. But the majority of our Guild represents without having to be asked to. Nearly all the time we will have every player representing.

Wrap up and Conclusion

We used to run 300+ members and 40+ online per day and we slimmed out all those players to less that 100+ and 10+ on per day. We are hoping to rebuild our amazing community and play together as we once did.

I hope all of this information has at least given you some thought of joining us! If you are interested but are unsure, Try joining us for a couple of weeks and representing us! It won’t hurt, if you don’t like it, you can move on, with no strings attached! We promise we will try to make your stay one you will not forget and one you will most certainly enjoy!

Sincerely yours,

Solovic

P.S. Please Whisper me in game for an invite. If you cannot get a hold of me because I may be offline during that time, Mail me a Message asking me for an invite.

EDIT:

>The Guild Lottery is Weekly.
> We also ask all of our members to give warm welcomes to any new members that join our Guild.

Guild Leader of Oakvale [Vale]
http://oakvale.enjin.com

(edited by Dezarys.1372)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dezarys.1372

Dezarys.1372

Like I mentioned in the post, try us out for 2 weeks, no strings attached, we’ll try to make your stay one you will enjoy!

Guild Leader of Oakvale [Vale]
http://oakvale.enjin.com