Black Rose Legion [BRL] on Devonas Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

Black Rose Legion is a small quality focused guild. We have a long term goal of 25 members that are fully equipped, trained to their class and all styles of play and regular participants in the game. We currently have 52 members with peak activity of 20 and regular team play of 10-15. Our members are treated like family. We help each other level, gear up and learn the ropes of the game. Our core membership includes myself and my brother along with five close friends that have been gaming together for over 20 years. We also have multiple couples who have found BRL to be a stable and well-knit team experience.
Our primary focus is on WvW. We currently have 6 members with commander sigils and have had a consistent involvement with Devonas Rest WvWvW play for over 8 months. We are an integrated part of the server community with multiple alliance memberships and VOIP communication through Teamspeak, Ventrillo, Mumble and Raid call with multiple guilds across our server.
Take a look at our website and say hello on the forums. We are looking to round out our team. If you want to be part of a solid group where teamwork and fun can be found at every log in then look us up.
http://blackroselegion.guildlaunch.com/

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in Looking for...

Posted by: worldreachers.1098

worldreachers.1098

BRL is a very active part of DR’s WvW community. We have been coordinating with them since we have been on DR and they have been great. Good group to join.

Sarconius, CMDR
Drop Trouble Grab Ankles [DTGA]

in Looking for...

Phlogus.2371

We had five new players join BRL this weekend. One has been playing for two days another for two weeks and the three remaining were seasoned veterans. It doesn’t matter if you are old and crusty or wet behind the ears, if you want quality WvW game play look us up.

in Looking for...

Phlogus.2371

Are you new to DR or looking to find a new home on a low population server? You can’t go wrong rolling with BRL. Contact me in game or send a PM here on the forums to join us.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ser Alex.2659

Ser Alex.2659

I am just now downloading this game. I am really interested in the guild. I love the name and all the info. you provide. Even the theme music on the website is awesome. If you would like to give a noobie a shot at joining, I would greatly appreciate the camaraderie your guild seems to provide. I’ve had some experience with NcSoft before, I played City of Heroes for about 5-6 years, so I was kind of hesitant about getting this game. Now taking a look at it I’m regretting that because every element and aspect of it looks amazing.