Blackgate. LF Guild to take group of us.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

My guildies and I are interested in other guilds. Specifically blackgate. Looking for one focused on the following:

Dungeons
Fractals
WvW
PvP
Guild events

We are currently on Darkhaven but plan to move to Blackgate later on there is a group of at least 10 of us (possibly more) if we find a guild we like and are comfortable with joining.

All experienced in the above, looking for more active people to run with.

Must be willing to take all of us into the guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

My guildies and I are interested in other guilds. Specifically blackgate. Looking for one focused on the following:

Dungeons
Fractals
WvW
PvP
Guild events

We are currently on Darkhaven but plan to move to Blackgate later on there is a group of at least 10 of us (possibly more) if we find a guild we like and are comfortable with joining.

All experienced in the above, looking for more active people to run with.

Must be willing to take all of us into the guild.

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Is always looking for more interested active members. Check us out here

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/JadeQuarry-Crimson-Guards-United-recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

How experienced are you guys?

Before you make the switch to Blackgate, you should consider Darkhaven Elite. Our priorities align with what you’re looking for.

in Looking for...

MarTheMad.7894

We’ve been playing for months and everyone has several lvl 80 characters. We finished all our guild upgrades but we realized it would be easier to join up with an already established guild.

We’re all friends who have gamed with each other for years so we get our goals done and take care of each other.

Unfortunately we no longer can stand the Darkhaven community which is why we’re wanting to switch servers and find a strong guild to run with.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

What time zone?
And which of these are the MAIN priority for the group?
Dungeons / Fractals /WvW / PvP / Guild events

Can happily recommend a Blackgate guild or two, above answers will help me give the best suggestions

Cheers,
Blade

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Looking for...

MarTheMad.7894

Well we play at all hours. Central time would be around 6pm-2/3am. Lots of night owls and people living in different time zones.

Dungeons is a must. We really want a group who runs dungeons regularly. We have our own PvP arena we use so if the guild isn’t majorly into it we would just use our own and invite whoever wishes to join.

Guild events would be a major appeal! We started on bounty but don’t have enough active online at once to do it. Would really like to be able to do rushes and bounty etc.

A few of us are into fractals and trying to advance. That would be a major selling point for a few of us. But if only a few run fractals in the guild who like to go that’s good enough.

As for WvW a few of us are just casual with it and don’t run it as often cause well.. Darkhaven.. ya feel me? So to be on a server that does well would likely get us in there more often but its not a major issue for us if the guild isn’t fully active in it. Although it would be cool.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

I would say check out ARMA on BG. They do a little bit of everything and are a very active large guild that i see on in that timezone a lot. There are a ton of NA PVX guilds on BG. If you ever get more serious into wvw you can always come talk to us, here’s our link: http://legendofthejinx.enjin.com/

I dont think for us you would be a right fit but there are literally 20 ish PVX guilds in NA timeslot that would love to have you. Make sure you check out ARMA I think you may fit very well there.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

(edited by Ferris Bewler.9706)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oathbound.9054

Oathbound.9054

Would you be willing to possibly check out Sanctum of Rall instead? I know we’d take all of you as a group. Before any server transfer – we’d be willing to take you in on a provisional basis so you could see if we were a good fit for your group.

Below is my standard cut and paste offering some info about our guild. If this sounds appealing to you – hit me up in game.

Legends of Atari [LOA] is a casual PvX guild on Sanctum of Rall. We are a small, active guild with a with a strong PVE focus. We run regular guild events throughout the week including organized dungeon runs, guild missions, and living story groups. Friday evenings we regularly have WVW groups going for the reset night. We’re currently looking to increase our membership so that we can grow guild influence and run more guild events.

We’ve got a very friendly atmosphere that anyone looking for a guild will enjoy. We are also very novice friendly, with a number of experienced players who are willing to help out newer players. We have our own forums and Teamspeak. We also require our members to represent.

If this sounds interesting to you – just jump onto our forums (http://legendsofatari.enjin.com/forum ) and introduce yourself! You can also send a note to myself or one of our officers if you have any questions or would like an invite:

Kaprica.2978
Bozak.7845
Oathbound.9054

Thanks! And looking forward to seeing you in game.

in Looking for...

MarTheMad.7894

Still looking for a large active guild.