[Blackgate] [ZN] Zero Negative - WvW & GvG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

Welcome! [ZN] Zero Negative has opened it’s doors to recruit a small number of quality players. We are currently looking to bolster our numbers as well as provide some extra players to our GvG roster.

Our main focus is WvW where we play both the PPT game and hunt for on field fights. We have just the right balance to make sure we succeed as a guild and succeed as a server. We are part of the [AoI] Axis of Insurrection alliance which is one of the most well respected and well known alliances through out the North American servers.

About Us

• Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 50+
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 100+ members. We have NA / Oceanic / SEA commanders and players from all 3 timezones.
  • Community Orientated – We realise attrition plays part in the demise of most guilds, we keep our members active by doing numerous events within the guild such as raffles, competitions, WvW training, farming, BETA testing, small ops, havoc, GvG, WvW, ZvZ.
  • Voice Comms – We use the Blackgate server TS3 as priority and our private TS3 server as back up.
  • New Player Friendly – As a well oiled machine, we have no problem taking the short amount of time it takes to coach a new player into becoming a competent member of the guild.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Every day / night. We run pushes in NA / Oceanic / SEA time zones.
  • sPvP – We do most of our training here, as well as build testing, skill leveling and duels.
  • WvWXP Leveling – In later parts of the day / night we run small ops where we will fast farm WvWXP to give us an upper hand against the enemy.
  • Dungeons – We regularly do dungeons in our down time.
  • Fractals – We run Fractals regularly to gear our toons in the best gear possible for our fights.
  • World Bosses – We run a farm night where we chase bosses for quick look and easy gold.
  • Missions – We have all missions unlocked on our “mission” guild.
  • Representing – We require representation during our WvW pushes.

If you are interested in playing with a group who doesn’t stuff around, get’s stuff done, and has a heap of fun doing it, then give us a go! If you don’t laugh your head off on your first night then your a prude.

Apply @ www.zngaming.org

Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

Are you a guild that moved to blackgate?

in Looking for...

Baroness.9506

Our guild moved here before leagues started. Our alliance had been here for quite some time, and some members, such as myself, had partners who play on Blackgate and have been here since Early Start.

So it made sense for us to come join our alliance, friends and family

Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

I played with these guys on TC for while. Really some of the best WvW players I’ve seen.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

Ok good to know your guild moved to blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

We are in a rebuilding phase right now and are taking on all wvw oriented players. Give us a try you won’t be disappointed. Here is a video of our recent exploits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA09rmQttUc

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

in Looking for...

Baroness.9506

We are looking for some skilled roamers / small ops players who run any class. We run multiple groups to spear head flanks etc. Looking for some real classy players to join us for our GvG too!

Blackgate

in Looking for...

skiazo.4759

Looking for Warriors to round out or front line and mesmers to complete our back line if you are either of these classes and interested in organized zerg busting, then give us a try.

www.zn-gaming.com

in Looking for...

Baroness.9506

We are in need of a couple of mixed classes to join our undefeated Oceanic/SEA GvG team.

Also looking for all classes for our NA daily WvW pushes!

www.zngaming.org

Get in touch!

Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wheels.8451

Wheels.8451

Been in ZN for a month now and paid for all my kids university with LOOT BAGS!
Great group of people here and looking for YOU to join us!

www.zngaming.org

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kanade.4397

Kanade.4397

Been in ZN for several Months and it’s been an absolute blast running with these players. Everyone here is highly experienced and the WvW raid are amazing. Come give us a look for an awesome Guild on the Blackgate server!

Dont worry It is [COO]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Havok.7419

Havok.7419

~ Still recruiting all classes ~
#yolo SWAGLIFE

[ZN] -=Zero Negative=-
[AoI] Axis of Insurrection
www.zngaming.org

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

If I had to suggest a guild for any person on BG I would suggest ZN.

I have had the honor and privilege to run with them in the past and I continue to count the days until we get to run together again. Great group, plain and simple.

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

in Looking for...

Baroness.9506

Unfortunately due to our guild make up and synergy we aim to create, we have had to close recruitment for the following;

Guardian
Ranger

We will only be accepting one more Thief.

All other classes we are still openly recruiting for.

If you think you are an exceptional player, then please apply! We will still accept currently closed classes if you show you are above and beyond the normal!

Blackgate

in Looking for...

Baroness.9506

It has been a great holiday, and we have reached some massive mile stones with the guild, along with breaking records with Blackgate and setting world firsts!

As our recruitment drive loses speed due to the overwhelming responses, we have unfortunately had to close another class off.

This time we shut the doors on Thief! Exceptional players are still encouraged to apply.

Happy New Year!

Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

Bump for [ZN] – I played alongside them during their time on TC and they were some of the best and nicest players I’ve known in WvW and I miss them terribly here. If you’re on BG and looking for a guild, check these guys out, you won’t be disappointed.

~Arabella

in Looking for...

skiazo.4759

We are very close to returning to our past form. We are looking for a couple more skilled players to round out our roster. If you are interested in highly organized play with a guild full of smart/skilled theorycrafters and players then give us a look you won’t be disappointed.

www.zn-gaming.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

The man seems legit. He visited our server and tells it how it is. Didn’t sense no ego, just another straight shooter. Perhaps one day we can see you guys in action in the field.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

skiazo.4759

ZN is currently looking for Warriors and Engineers, if you play those classes and are looking for a coordinated guild then take a look at us.

www.zn-gaming.com