Booty Bakery [yumy] LF1M

Booty Bakery [yumy] LF1M

in Looking for...

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

The current roster as of now is Skovex, Hiba, Symbolic, and I. As the title says, we are looking for one more to fill in the team. We are looking for someone who has high experience and full understanding of how the Conquest game mode works. All the people in the roster so far has high experience and understanding of this game, and it would be nice to find someone of that level or beyond. We are looking for someone who knows how rotations work, game mechanics, map awareness, and good communication. Someone who knows what roaming is, and when to rotate your team around to adjust to certain team fights. It would also be nice to be able to play multiple classes, as it would help to adjust our team comp around. We would also like someone with a good attitude and vibe, as it would help our coordination.

If you have any questions or wanting to give us a shot message either Hiba or myself ingame:

YourFriendMarvin.4127
leashmaygoss.2140

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

Booty Bakery [yumy] LF1M

in Looking for...

Posted by: Walorx.5129

Walorx.5129

Still need 1 more? I can learn any class.

Vöz – “Stand in the red circles, they heal you”
YOUTUBE.COM/VOZTACTICS

Booty Bakery [yumy] LF1M

in Looking for...

Posted by: Braunijs.1596

Braunijs.1596

Na or Eu ? ……

Skinny Kids Are Easy To Kidnap [Van]
Pink Deamon

Booty Bakery [yumy] LF1M

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zanryu.3417

Zanryu.3417

Na or Eu ? ……

Dese peeps NA.

Booty Bakery [yumy] LF1M

in Looking for...

Posted by: fugazi.5139

fugazi.5139

Praise be to Hiba. My daddy. Hope all goes well for you people.

Booty Bakery [yumy] LF1M

in Looking for...

Posted by: Point Blank.3541

Point Blank.3541

If you’re still looking I’d love to tryout. I main thief, rank 44, hover around 100 or so or in LB with mostly pugs. I heard from someone you found your 5th though so no worries if you’re fullup. Best of luck!