Brand new player looking for Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Get It Right.6952

Get It Right.6952

Hi there,

I recently bought Guild Wars 2 a few days ago and am looking for a friendly and knowledgeable group of players to really show me the ropes so that I can get the most out of this game. I’m no stranger to MMOs but obviously I have a lot to learn about GW2.

I’m currently on the Yak’s Bend server and am a level 5 Mesmer. I am US Eastern time zone and do have a fairly busy life so my playing time is somewhat varied.

My in-game name is Swag Killer

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

Welcome to the game! I hope Tyria has everything you are looking for!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnished Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in both guild chat and TS3. We love helping out those who are new or new to a certain part of GW2.

If you would like to know more please check out http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game!

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey Swag! I have the guild for you!
I run an 115+ man guild called Mysteriax Gaming [MxG]. We are based in the NA server Gate of Madness.
We are an active, fun group of guildies. One of MxG’s big goals is to help out our new players. We are here to help you succeed in the world of GW2!

Check out our Guild Website: www.gw2mxg.weebly.com

PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining Mysteriax Gaming. Good luck Swag Killer!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: ValKere.1645

ValKere.1645

We’d be glad to have you! I have a small but growing guild on Darkhaven (with members on Desolation as well -contact Yukidaruma.3269). Warriors of United Darkness in a casual PvX guild, we’ve started doing Bounty Training and Dungeon Runs with more events coming as soon as possible. We focus on helping players with tactics and just learning different mechanics of GW2. PM if interested, and we do allow guests if you’d like to see how you like the group. You can contact me (ValKere.1645 or Leiyoria in game) or the Sergeant Dragoril (Dragoril.7356)