Caerwyn Order - An GoM RP Group

in Looking for...

Posted by: evenangels.4902

evenangels.4902

Guild Name: The Caerwyn Order
Server: Gates of Madness
Leaders: Achaius Caiodheach and Eira Garik

Hi there,

So one thing myself and a group of friends noticed was a lack of Role Play on Gates of Madness (and most of the servers). Thus, rather than having to keep guesting on TC, we got together to create the Caerwyn Order, a light RP guild.

Now, we have literally just started, so I’ll be honest, the perks of influence have yet to take effect. However, they will do as we RP and play the game OOC as well. That’s right, we do RP and non-RP stuff. We are all long time players of the game, some of us coming from years of GW1 as well. We understand the lore, the world and the game.

We do RP, RP-PvE, normal PvE, RP-WvW, normal WvW and PvP… So a bit of everything really.

In character, the guild is a group of Monster Hunters and Explorers who seek to document the lands whilst protecting those in need for the dangers of Tyria.

So if you are interested in role play, whether you have never done it or are a seasoned pro, feel free to drop my a whisper in game: evenangels.4902

We also have a website at caerwyn-order.enjin.com

Oh, and since I have been asked where the name comes from, its a name made of Caer (meaning fortress) and Wyn (coming from the word Gwyn which means white or pale)

So basically, we are the Order of the White Fortress.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you in game soon.
Achaius

(edited by evenangels.4902)