Can I please play how I want?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

This feel like an elaborate troll tread.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

I think he’s serious, and applaud the effort.

Most people just come here and kitten about having trouble finding non-meta groups. OP’s actually doing something about it.

Kudos.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

This feel like an elaborate troll tread.

2nd.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

in Looking for...

Thaddeus.4891

If he’s serious great to see someone trying to find like minded people and not just hate people that don’t wanna play like he does. But I can’t believe it’s genuine. Look at his build. It’s like someone which decent knowledge about the game purposely try to found the most horrible build possible.

in Looking for...

dlonie.6547

One suggestion, though. Edit the title to say something about a non-meta guild, and remove some of the insulting language from the post (I know the people you’re talking about, and they are jerks, but some people like to take offense at everything ‘round these parts and will assume you’re referring to ALL meta players, not just the ones with reading comprehension issues).

in Looking for...

dlonie.6547

If he’s serious great to see someone trying to find like minded people and not just hate people that don’t wanna play like he does. But I can’t believe it’s genuine. Look at his build. It’s like someone which decent knowledge about the game purposely try to found the most horrible build possible.

Heh, yeah, those builds are about as anti-meta as they come, for sure :P But hey, innocent until proven guilty, eh?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I would be happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. But this is from the same poster who made the “Heal how I want” Thread, which was pretty well thought out, in so far as that goes, its since been removed. I think about an hour ago? Given this one, I am assuming he is bitter that no one responded to his previous thread.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

You need to post that on reddit and on the general discussions forum, that will increase the chances to find like-minded players. Also say if your guild is NA or EU.

in Looking for...

Thaddeus.4891

Heh, yeah, those builds are about as anti-meta as they come, for sure :P But hey, innocent until proven guilty, eh?

He’s like over a dead boby with a knife in his hand. That look pretty suspicious if you ask me

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

This dude posted it on the gw2 reddit page… its 100% troll… don’t bother with thread ppl. OP is just a troll

in Looking for...

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

I’m having troubles finding groups for fotm/dungeon lately and I don’t know why.
I play:

2. Warrior: Rifle + Long bow + SIX signets
3. Elementalist: Sceptor ONLY + FIVE signets

From a scale of 1 to “I can’t even”

in Looking for...

Posted by: fracture.9754

fracture.9754

3/10 for the effort.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

ofcourse you can just dont force anyone else to do it /thread

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gav.1425

Gav.1425

3/10 for the troll.

That said, you absolutely have the option to play a crappy build, but if you think your team should suffer through it, you’re foolish and selfish.

Ranging everything down is fine for newer players to learn the ropes, but I don’t see how anyone can enjoy sitting back and auto attacking content.

Challenge yourself, people. You might improve at the game you’re pumping hours into every night.

in Looking for...

dlonie.6547

Aww shucks. I’d been pestering … um… yumaki? yomurki? yomomma? frig, can’t remember the name, but one of the frequent “QQ I hate meta” personalities from gen disc to make a guild like this for a while, but they never did.

ohwellitsnotlikeanyoneactuallyrunsdungeonsanymoreanywayamiright

and yeah, I just did my homework and checked his actual gear on gw2eff. Pure troll :P

Rats. kitten you OP, giving me hope for humanity and what not. shakes fist at sky

(edited by dlonie.6547)

in Looking for...

Posted by: OJM.5103

OJM.5103

People complain dungeon “meta” is boring yet want to camp 5 signet 1 weapon builds with absolutely no variety nor synergy.

15/10 for effort hope this is troll… I cry

[GAMW]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Draco.9480

Draco.9480

People don’t like to take people that bring down the team by ranging and do no support+dps. The way you play is the weakest and the laziest one. You won’t find nice people if you keep dragging down your team with useless builds that may cause only wipes.
I prefer to suicide into the boss, do massive damage, dodge sometimes/depend on team support to reflect/block/blind and kill it asap then just range from far and AA without any brain which slows down the progress.

I feel like this thread is a troll to get attention.

in Looking for...

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

If you’re interested in a similar guild but PvP focused, Casual [ties] is recruiting…

It’s a play for fun guild, win or lose no one cares.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.