Casual Player LFG

Casual Player LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: daibaby.7159

daibaby.7159

As my title states, I’m not hardcore by any means and prefer to dabble in a few different areas such as PvP and PvE. I’ve done WvW before as well, but not recently, and wouldn’t mind finding a place that also has an interest in raids. Though a casual, I have no problem doing some homework and putting in some effort towards a larger goal.

Oh, and so you know, fractals are a huge plus for me. I love getting my dailies in.

That being said, my main is usually a necro thought I have some experience with warrior and ranger, and have level 80s in every class. I’m on TC, but don’t mind joining a guild on another server. WvW is not a must. I’d prefer a place that doesn’t demand 100% rep, as I am a member in another guild, and somewhere where there aren’t stringent activity requirements would be great as well (classes, work, and real life do come first).

If you think your guild might be a fit, let me know! I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Casual Player LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We may be small (for now), but we have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize lots of guild missions, raids, etc and also eventually get our own guild hall. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. feel free to add me ingame to keep in touch.

Casual Player LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfhound.2091

wolfhound.2091

wede be happy to have ya at moocraft we are a fairly new guild and new players but we are hoping to grow please consider us as the guild you join we are fairly active and are in the sanctum of rall world

Casual Player LFG

in Looking for...

Posted by: KuraiandAlbel.2790

KuraiandAlbel.2790

Hello! The Love Bunnies [ILB] are recruiting new members! We are an active, small, and friendly guild. PvE content oriented: World Bosses, Dungeons, Fractals, SW, etc! New Players and Veterans are welcome! Please feel free to message me in game, KuraiandAlbel.2790 or on here for more information.

Also, we run fractals every day, for the dailies, all tiers. So that might be a good way for you to meet with our more active members.

Here is our post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-PvE-PvX-The-Love-Bunnies-ILB/first#post5844006

[ILB] The Love Bunnies/Thief/Yak’s Bend