Click Me!!!

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Socrates.9368

Socrates.9368

Hey everyone, my name is William and I’m 30 yrs old, hailing from
Wooster, OH. I’ve been in the RPG genre for as long as I can remember, but this is my first time in any Guild Wars architecture.

I’ve been in many clans in many games including warcraft 2, diablo, diablo2:lod, diablo3, City of Heroes, Mass Effect 3 and many FPS games as well. I’ve been PC gaming since I was around 10 years old, so that’s 20 years.

Anyways, I’m interested in finding a guild that is using low level characters as that is where I will begin my journey, so if you have a voice com setup that would be perfect, if you don’t I have one I do and it’s on mumble.

I’m on Eastern Time and I play all hours of the day and night.

I haven’t chosen a world yet. I’m waiting until I find the right guild before I take that next step.

Thanks for reading.

Bill-

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sulecen.4937

Sulecen.4937

Hello Bill!

First off welcome to Tyria! Secondly, our guild Ebon Banner may be a good fit for you. We’re a group of about 90 people right now, and our main focus is creating a mature community that we all want to be a part of and one in which we can help each other. We do a bit of everything, lots of PvE content, some WvW, and a bit of PvP. We also do weekly guild missions (big group events that guilds can make happen,) and we do various guild events each month, such as running around the world getting waypoints, or doing PvE content as a large group.

We have a number of people with low level alts that are leveling them, as well as a bunch on their first toon. We have a bunch of players on the East Coast, myself included, but we have people on at almost all times of the day, since we have people from as far flung as New Zealand and South Africa, and a bunch of people in the UK. We have a Teamspeak which many of us are often on, as well as a website.

We’re on Tarnished Coast, which I have to say is one of the most positive servers I’ve been on and it is a great place to call home. If your interested we’d love to have you join us, you can message me here, reply to the thread or in game! Hope to hear from you, and once again welcome to the game!

~Lines

EDIT: Seems the forum thinks that the words the and Ebon in succession is a swear! Who knew!

(edited by Sulecen.4937)

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: RIM.9321

RIM.9321

Hi Bill,
well if you are interested in starting off w/a tiny guild then Dragonbrand would be great.. of course there are also big guilds on Dragonbrand. My guild is small ~16 people & not to exceed 100. We do get along w/a few other guilds. We have an alliance w/another pretty small ~45 people guild. They usually do wvw, bounty stuff, and map stuff & we tag along. Right now I am the one that post events usually 1-3 times a week for brain eaters. Some times it is stuff w/ do with our ally guild if it is a map getting stuff. Usually I post tpvp or a dungeon though & I keep what I do casual. We have a guild stash, raid call, website (link located below), and a few really good really nice people.. some of which are also located on the East coast. Yay for you. I however reside on the west coast.. yay for me.. Any ways.

It would be good to hear from you. I know dragonbrand tends to be full. We do not require you to be on dragonbrand, but it is where we have most of our resources. We do currently have a few people on different servers.

ty!!!!!

GM of Brain Eaters Inc [Luv] on Dragonbrand.
http://braineatersinc.shivtr.com

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and fun stuff to do
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shotofed.6754

Shotofed.6754

Hello there,

If you are still looking…my guild is recruiting. We are friendly and help our guildies as much as we can. We are not a big guild but a close one. We have voice chat which is axondolby.com, in my opinion is the best out there and free. We have just about all the mastercrafters u could need. Very casual, despite our name “Murderers” lol. We have but one requirement, and that is you have to have a sense of humor and have fun. PM in game to Ayecaramba or here is fine. You can also apply at our website murderers.guildlaunch.com Look forward to hearing from you and if not, good luck to you.

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Hi,
It is great to see a gamer, throughout my gaming days in guild wars 2, I have find little people who have played different type of genre. I personally have been playing online games since 10 as well, all the way back from the dial-up era, that has been more than a decade already. In any case, I shall give a short introduction of my guild.

Equinox Solstice [TIME] is an established semi-hardcore PvX guild formed on 18-February-2013, based in Crystal Desert that aims to foster interest in all aspect of the game (sPvP, WvWvW and PvE), seeking for players that are fun-loving, outgoing and self-motivated. We have all the guild missions researched despite our young age and that what I personally considered a remarkable achievement and progress as a guild.

We are also seeking for more sPvP and WvW focus players to help build up interest in these areas.

For details, please visit https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Crystal-Desert-Equinox-Solstice-TIME-1

If interested, drop me an mail or PMs.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hey Socrates,

I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have. Good luck choosing your new server and guild. Here is a little blurb about my guild.

Welcome to Wrath Incarnate (WIN)!!

We are a friendly and all inclusive guild hoping to make every members gaming experience positive and enjoyable. We have over 100 members and a great core group that logs in everyday; we are also home to casual players and don’t mind if you only log in once or twice a week.

We consistently run Guild Bounties, Treks and are working on unlocking the rest. We are consistently running all dungeons in story and exp mode and will help you work through Fractals and teach you all the encounters. We also run into WvW once a week as a guild to mix things up.

We also offer full guild upgrades, Ventrilo, a website, MF weekends and no drama at all.

If this sounds like a good fit for you and/or would like to know more just send me a PM here or in-game.

—Ryazz

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

Click Me!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: shade.5682

shade.5682

hello=]
I’m Blood Master X, And I would be Honored if you gave my guild a chance, and joined? If you don’t like us you can leave, I’m just asking to give my guild a chance=]?
Thank you,
BloodMaster X
P.s. My guild’s name is “Keepers of Life and Death”