Come to Eredon Terrace

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dano.5298

Dano.5298

Do you like playing say basketball 9v1?

Depends… I’m on the 9 side or the 1 side?

Haha I mean if your on the 9 side! Talk about boring!

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

9Side if you like winning, 1Side when your that 1 pro guy that can be the crap out of 9ppl, i always love it when we beat the crap out of some zerg 2-3times our size…

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Look at it this way, other servers don’t have the people to make threads either…

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Lol no ET match up threads for the last 6 weeks; we are doing that badly even our forum trolls have given up.

Why would I do a thread if almost no one goes to the new matchup forums? All our matchup threads with Kain/AR/EBay had almost no posts for the entire week.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Saved from page 3.

When I learned I would have to register again to post on the new matchup forums, I decided I would just skip the bad mouthing and go straight to pretending those forums don’t exist. I don’t think I’m alone, only ~3 of the matchups even get new threads anymore. And to think some people cite ‘removal of matchup forum’ as their main frustration…

BUT BACK TO THE THREAD, we’re out of season 2 now so our server can start having fun again. Fun means training up all the newbies and green guilds before they leave! Transfer now, lessons are free!

(edited by NonToxic.9185)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

BUT BACK TO THE THREAD, we’re out of season 2 now so our server can start having fun again. Fun means training up all the newbies and green guilds before they leave! Transfer now, lessons are free!

Noplz… Enough training our future enemies…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

Frankly, after playing enough 1v4 this tournament I’m tempted as hell to transfer to ET just so that I can meet other people who also 1v4, instead of GIVING UP AND DISAPPEARING.

The 1000 gems transfer cost is a problem though…

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: allstarpro.4610

allstarpro.4610

1000 gems = 100g roughly. Take some time to farm for a week. Do dungeons and World boss train. Sell the t6 and ectos. You’ll be here in no time Other than that. Those that are here fighting still on ET after the seasons are all amazing players. I appreciate the work that everyone put in even though it was apparent from the beginning we weren’t going to do well. Props to all that continues to fight the good fight.

Sovereign Union leader

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Frankly, after playing enough 1v4 this tournament I’m tempted as hell to transfer to ET just so that I can meet other people who also 1v4, instead of GIVING UP AND DISAPPEARING.

The 1000 gems transfer cost is a problem though…

You’re wrong when you say we do 1v4 because it means you’re working alone… That’s not our kind of stuff… We do 2v10, 5v30, 10v40, etc…

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

I have to say I am so impressed with everyone who played on ET throughout season 2.

Everyone who was a consistent contributor stayed positive and considering MASSIVE number discrepancies we won many fights.

Props to Svrn, EoH, TAC and all the other guilds that grew during the season. You guys made something happen from nothing.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: ettumoosey.1762

ettumoosey.1762

This is one of the best recruiting messages I have ever seen. Very tempting.

(edited by ettumoosey.1762)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

This is one of the best recruiting messages I have ever seen. Very tempting.

Nice of ya to say.

It isn’t easy on ET but I’m not going anywhere.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Here are two of the ET guilds that currently have recruitment posts up:

Nobleese Oblige

Sovereign Union

Both are excellent choices and I highly recommend them.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

Here are two of the ET guilds that currently have recruitment posts up:

Nobleese Oblige

Sovereign Union

Both are excellent choices and I highly recommend them.

I have repeatedly fought against both of these guilds, and they are both pains in my… skritt tunnel.

So yes, to either of them.

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Noplz… Enough training our future enemies…

Question how does refusing to train new players help our cause?

It most certainly does not.

[Nob] for instance though is very happy to play with new players and we are actively trying to get new people involved. We have been getting many new player recruits and hope to continue doing so

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Question how does refusing to train new players help our cause?

You missed the point of my post… I’m complaining about how we train people, and then they leave and become our enemies. (It’s a complement to NonToxic point actually)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Ohh yah and let the bandwagonning begin #ETSummer2014BandWagon. I got filets and susages on the grill, voluptuous ladies chillen in bikinis, coolers full of imperial IPAs, endless bottles of the finest tequila, and the funkiest jams pumpin out the stereo. Later we will takea ride out on the lake in my luxury liner and go for a quick dip to cool off.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Ups and downs….rounds and abouts…ebbs and flows. It’s all good in the neighborhood. The yacht is leaving port without any debbie downers in a couple hours when I get out of work for the weedkend!?

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

I didn’t miss the point of your post I just think it’s unwise to post on a recruitment thread that everyone leaves the server so why train people.
It’s simple. Fix the reasons why so many large guilds have left. To the point that 3 months ago our sea Zerg was 30+ yet today our prime time Zerg was 15 people. And two train everyone that is willing to fight with us.

“Fix the reasons why so many large guilds have left” huh? Easier said than done friend…

IoM/DI for exemple left to upper tiers to get more fights. How can we change that? The only way would be moving up tiers, but we can’t do that if everyone keep leaving!

Also, some of the guilds left because they got in drama with some other people… We don’t have a “Exile this player” option so we can’t send drama-queens away from our server. We suck it up and live on with them, in a somewhat harmonic existance. And I really doubt that there is a server out there that doesn’t have dramatic people… Actually finding them on more populated servers is easier than in low population ones (more people, more chances of one being dramatic).

I’ll be quite frank… There is nothing we can offer that other servers cannot… There isn’t such thing as easy rewards down here, which is what attract players to the top bandwagons. Like it’s on the OP: “There are no rewards, no chances of winning, and rarely fair fights.

The only things that would make people come here is either Masochism or the Thrill of the Challenge.

That said, we’re still looking for people. Join us…if you dare.

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Its not that bad and you have to realize if you are a guild considering transferring somewhere, 5 coordinated players can wipe our competition. We do it all the time.

Win those outnumbered fights and people love to join ya and your guild will grow stronger.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Its not that bad and you have to realize if you are a guild considering transferring somewhere, 5 coordinated players can wipe our competition. We do it all the time.

Win those outnumbered fights and people love to join ya and your guild will grow stronger.

In fact… Organized groups can mop most of our oposition, because this oposition isn’t used to see ET fighting back with a strong force… We can see that when Svrn and EoH are on the field.

But just 1-2 guilds alone cannot carry a server to victory (Not even CoSA was able to carry SF by itself). We need more blood so this server can go back to life again.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

In fact… Organized groups can mop most of our oposition, because this oposition isn’t used to see ET fighting back with a strong force… We can see that when Svrn and EoH are on the field.

But just 1-2 guilds alone cannot carry a server to victory (Not even CoSA was able to carry SF by itself). We need more blood so this server can go back to life again.

Yup. I mean can you imagine? just one more guild like EoH and Svrn show up and we would be in such better shape.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Back in the day when AKD was around they would have a 15man group in each enemy BL effectively neutralizing half the enemy zerg as they tried desperatley to defend against the organized AKD group… That was part of the reason why we did so well, because we had a strong presence in enemy BL, and then our nightcrew (mostly BoM) would come in and relieve them effectively locking down our BL, EB, and at least 1 BL…. But of course now that both are gone we have to start from scratch… pity I taught countless members in these 2guilds the basics of WvW when they first started playing….

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Still hanging in there and doing great considering what we have.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Got a small group in today, looking forward to meeting new faces in the battlefield

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: TaliesinRevel.5971

TaliesinRevel.5971

If your after more than a cake walk then ET is your server. Every person makes a difference. We like new people and are very willing to teach if your new to wvw ET is your server.
For that meaty fight that requires thinking ET is your server.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Another really fun reset!

Come to ET!

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: TaliesinRevel.5971

TaliesinRevel.5971

Need more oceanic players for ET.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Two more guilds have left the server, meaning there is now more room than ever to transfer down and attack doors!

Just kidding, don’t bother coming. Nostradamus says: “T4-T8 will die”.

Gonna make your post the A: skyhawk, you can fill out the contacts section if you ever have time. I have been waiting too long for this game to get some fixes, and now I am giving up entirely. It has been a good struggle, ET, but I’m due for some @#$%^&* fun now after 2 years of struggle. May my inactive account forever haunt the Mists.

EDIT: Special shout-out to Fatal the Barbarian and TAC, you guys were here before me, you took more flak than I ever did, and you have still outlasted me. Of all the commanders who I have sent siege to, Fatal is the only one who didn’t take it all and bail on the server! You guys are real troopers, hope you stay strong.

EDITEDIT: 4 months later, I have returned to make myself a hypocrite.

(edited by NonToxic.9185)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Say what ya want but our numbers have been gaining a bit both with returning players and new players. Losing Svrn and MoD is going to hurt but we can step it up in their absence.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kodar.8194

Kodar.8194

TAC, along with many other dedicated ET guilds are still here and many of us have been here since ETs roller coaster ride straight down from the higher tiers. Guilds will come and go, but ET is still alive and fighting.

Tactical Terror [TAC]
Eredon Terrace

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

And better yourselves! There are no rewards, no chances of winning, and rarely fair fights.

But in this vicious environment of 1:3 roaming combat, DIY upgrades/seige, and outnumbered gang fights, you will be forged into a player of such caliber even the kings of Leaderboardia will fear and respect you.

This is boot camp. This is sink or swim.

This is Eredon Terrace.

This. Exactly as he put it.

As time goes on, we will have our ups, we will have our downs, but we will remain.

So, if you are looking for an uphill battle, this is the place to be.

Teh Ouchies

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Well had a great reset, and are actually not getting stomped this week…..

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Well had a great reset, and are actually not getting stomped this week…..

I gotta say, I am impressed with how things changed without kaineng… I’m sure both EBay and AR are also enjoying this matchup since it’s not a roflstomp by any server. Too bad Kaineng will return soon (They are losing rating so they are likely to get a T8 matchup) and everything will be bad again…

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

If you are under SEA/Oceanic time and love to have an outnumbered fight, would like to hone your skills and make a good impact, consider Eredon Terrace.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Got 1st place last week!

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Got 1st place last week!

That’s ET’s 9th victory. Let’s keep going! Choo choo…

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

yay…. well lets see theres the T1, then theres T8 then theres 50feet of crap then theres ET. So… No reason to come unless u dun mind constant loss/getting zerged over! Ooo u get to fight lots of Condi cheese builds to! Thats always fun! (/sarcasm)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alysia.4635

Alysia.4635

Really guys, I have lot of fun playing against u (and ebay sure).

Reading all the bad comments from T1 and T2, i think we are an happy wvwvw island. We have good times in prime time, we need to use strategy and tactics to take keeps and tower (and not only zerging all around).

the last 3 weeks i really appreciate ET vs AR vs Ebay matchs. Doesnt matter if I loose: i had lot of fun with u all!

Alysia

AR ele-commander (on holiday)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Thanks for your words, Alysia.

We also enjoyed and had a blast during the match ups with AR and EBay. They were pretty close to balanced during NA prime time.

I, for one, am glad that AR is having as much fun as ET.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Well do have to admit that [End] (or what remains of it, our 4man hardcore roaming team) had a blast fighting [KAOS] and the lone [Rekt] guy that were in a group the other night. Keep those bags coming (wink) keep attacking out immortal tank guardian while i run around ganking you guys and noob spam heartseeker (hey in my defense i play with a trackpad not a mouse!)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: zedtanga.6571

zedtanga.6571

experienced player. (pvping online since 1998/ aarp card holder lol)

looking for greener pasture. willing to tranfer if there is a free bridge.

play time about 20 hours a week/ i took a 6 month break from gaming to get health in order and remodel my house some.

‘’He once brought a knife to a gunfight… just to even the odds’’

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

If its a transfer fee you are seeking, please don’t ask for it. I myself don’t want to pay for someone else’s transfer fee, because if you are truly dedicated and willing to come to this server you would pay for it by yourself.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

I doubt anyone on ET is willing to pay for people they don’t know to transfer over, since we have no guarantee that these people will stay…

We don’t hire mercenaries. We want brothers in arms.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

I think it is a general consensus among ET that we will not pay for transfers, because for all we know some guild could come waltzing down, pick up some numbers then move out again. It makes me feel like ET is a farm for upper tier servers some times…..

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: moloko.4123

moloko.4123

Right now ET needs some Oceanic players/guilds to play during our down time. That will help us so much in climbing.

(edited by moloko.4123)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bubbles.4937

Bubbles.4937

We have the worst night crew of any server, and it’s got that bad that it’s not worth logging into wvw because you will be alone. Maybe trying to find and fund a ocx guild to move isn’t such a bad thing. Coz until it is fixed we will continue to loose. The only reward for no night crew is PvF shame and teir 8.

ET Raider

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bubbles.4937

Bubbles.4937

I think it is a general consensus among ET that we will not pay for transfers, because for all we know some guild could come waltzing down, pick up some numbers then move out again. It makes me feel like ET is a farm for upper tier servers some times…..

Got to ask, what numbers? There is no risk of this during ocx coz there is no one. (Can’t recruit non existent players)

ET Raider

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Got to ask, what numbers? There is no risk of this during ocx coz there is no one. (Can’t recruit non existent players)

Ummmm Me, Am still waiting for some rich server to pay me an eternity and bolt :^). But in all honesty bubbles, if you think there is no one and that ET is dead, it is not. We get new peeps in everyday, i myself have talked to many new PvE players and encouraged them to try wvw, as well as help keep people in the 3guilds i’m in motivated to play. ET is nowhere “dead”, and there are definitely still players here.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

The only reward for no night crew is PvF shame and teir 8.

SF never had (And still don’t have as far as I know) a night crew… Your argument is invalid.