Come to Eredon Terrace

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dano.5298

Dano.5298

Personally Botan, I only rep one guild at a time (been repping Nob for prob 5-6 months now) because I feel like it cheapens being a guild to rep more than one.

That said though, I want people to enjoy the game as much as possible and if my guild isn’t particular active at the moment, I don’t see any reason to force representation. As for what the majority of people do, it totally depends. Some bounce often, some stick with repping just one guild.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

I usually stick with 1guild, but i frequently swap around for personal g bank, Teq, ETA, sometimes even guild less when i’m roaming.

That being said been having some great fights, when numbers our equal we can definitely hold our ground.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I did send my ‘application’ in for the ET site at enjin and had a look around, hope to participate there as well. Thanks again for the info and welcome!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Community is really bonding a lot now, we have giveaways! Events! and we all know events are funnnnn! So come join in on the fun!

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Ya the events have been a lot of fun. A great thing about ET that some new transfers talk about is just how guilds all work together on the server and try to help out as much as possible. Many different guilds are hosting all different kinds of events.. Some of these include Necro nights, tactics training, Charr zergs, an amazing race and all kinds of interesting stuff.

Invite everyone to check us out.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

We also have new special functions and exclusivity’s on the forums. Definitely looking for some more numbers to solidify our coverage to take bronze league during S3

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

To much bumping by some other guy, can’t have our thread going to page 2.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

The guy bumped his server guilds threads. I wonder why there are no threads for ET guilds… /shrugs

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

The guy bumped his server guilds threads. I wonder why there are no threads for ET guilds… /shrugs

Well Jeknar, I posted my guild’s recruitment thread in the guild recruitment section of the gw2 forum.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Cause were pretty much all pugs!
Ok ok, i’ve actually seen some ET recruitment threads in the guild recruitment sub forum, but yeh, rarely see ET guild threads here >.>

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Well Jeknar, I posted my guild’s recruitment thread in the guild recruitment section of the gw2 forum.

Point is: We are competing with people that post on both forums so we should put effort on the level of the competition.

BTW I shuffled 10 pages of the guild recruitment forum and found only 2 ET guilds, Nob and OTBH. And I’m sure these aren’t the only guilds on ET (As you can see on the post at the top)

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Top.9187

Top.9187

Very happy on this server, great minded people who are always looking to have fun. Glad I am on this server!!!

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

BTW I shuffled 10 pages of the guild recruitment forum and found only 2 ET guilds, Nob and OTBH. And I’m sure these aren’t the only guilds on ET (As you can see on the post at the top)

You are apparently quite the inspiration, Jeknar. I just checked and there are now four Eredon Terrace guilds on the first page.

Order of the Blue Heron

Druids of Dhuum

Nobleese Oblige

Twilight Angels

@Turk and @Traffic = Y’all are awesome cheerleaders.

(edited by Shademehr.1397)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Marcus Antonius.1904

Marcus Antonius.1904

We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Eredon Terrace, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Eredon Terrace will no longer be known as an Guild Wars 2 holiday, but as the day the Eredon Terrace declared in one voice: “We will not go quietly into the night!” We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Eredon Terrace Day!

/cheer

ET FTW

Foust

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

Today we celebrate our Eredon Terrace Day!

/cheer

ET FTW

Does this mean I need to start organizing ET offline meet Round three? New York has been done, Las vegas has been done. People have been asking for Canada next.

Teh Ouchies

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

/cheer

ET FTW

Does this mean I need to start organizing ET offline meet Round three? New York has been done, Las vegas has been done. People have been asking for Canada next.

Come to China <3 So You can visit me

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

/cheer

ET FTW

Come to China <3 So You can visit me

They will enslave you and turn you unto a gold seller…

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Telemin.7380

Members of ET: Check our community forums. ETs third offline meet is now being worked on. Input is always accepted. And yes, This time, ET is going To Canadaland.

Teh Ouchies

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trafficone.5301

Trafficone.5301

You are apparently quite the inspiration, Jeknar. I just checked and there are now four Eredon Terrace guilds on the first page.

Order of the Blue Heron

Druids of Dhuum

Nobleese Oblige

Twilight Angels

@Turk and @Traffic = Y’all are awesome cheerleaders.

:O Thanks! Turk and I try to take turns bumping when we remember to! We’ll try to keep it up! Evistiv has been our bumping hero, though!

Boughmaster – Necromousy – Furfriend – Sapterfuge
The Rescuer – Smoke And Flowers – Nectar Protector – Dhuumwind –
Specter Protector – Pushed Daisies – Imprinted – Die Groundlings

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rimmy.9217

Rimmy.9217

/cheer

ET FTW

Let me know if you do this – Jeknar has always wanted to slap my actual face, rather than chasing my rainbows.

Trollnado Ele – Ehmry Bay

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: FireOfTal.4563

FireOfTal.4563

I have been on Eredon Terrace for two years now, and it’s been a great experience. Familiar faces in WvW, somewhat loyal guilds, and an attitude that gets us through week to week. We may not have the numbers, but we do have what you want in an online community.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Telemin.7380

Rimmy, it will be our third off line meet. Last one even had black gate member crash it. But the date planned for this one is in April. 7 months seems like a long time away, but last time we did this people said 2 months warning was not enough time.

And on other ET news, New and improved Nob site
http://nob.enjin.com/?welcome

Teh Ouchies

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Let me know if you do this – Jeknar has always wanted to slap my actual face, rather than chasing my rainbows.

I can’t leave my country however… I don’t have a passport.

Also, it’s 1500-1600 US Dollars (Roughly 3500 Brazillian Real) just for the plane tickets. Which make financially impossible for me to take part of that. (Values based on a trip from São Paulo to Ottawa)

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Telemin.7380

Nob zerg busting group needs a warrior or two more (we only have two atm) and well-o-mancer still in high demand.

Teh Ouchies

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

ET officially dominating NA prime time. Need one or two oceanic guilds and we are knocking on t6, maybe even t5.

Have a decent day crew nowadays also. Come give us a shot!

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

ET officially dominating NA prime time. Need one or two oceanic guilds and we are knocking on t6, maybe even t5.

Mmm T5 is a whole different ball game, trust me :P.

ET is an amazing server that has a dedicated playerbase. They’ve been through more than any server NA server (probably EU server too) and they’ll continue until they’re clawed their way out of t8 by force if they have to. If you’re looking to transfer, and are for some reason so silly as to not go to Darkhaven, go ET, they deserve you!

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

They’ve been through more than any server NA server (probably EU server too) and they’ll continue until they’re clawed their way out of t8 by force if they have to.

I belive Vabbi beat us on the EU side… But no other NA server have endured what ET have.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Dano.5298

Mmm T5 is a whole different ball game, trust me :P.

ET is an amazing server that has a dedicated playerbase. They’ve been through more than any server NA server (probably EU server too) and they’ll continue until they’re clawed their way out of t8 by force if they have to. If you’re looking to transfer, and are for some reason so silly as to not go to Darkhaven, go ET, they deserve you!

Hehe okay, probably a bit of hyperbole on my part.

Was nice though to have a reset where we doubled the points of the second place server about 4 hrs in. Thats saying a lot for a server that is well, dead last in the ranking.

Ev
[SQD]

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

s3 Hype incoming! Feel free to contact me or other posters about the server

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

We have some new blood flowing… Everyone is hoping high for the season.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Telemin.7380

A video update to showcase our progress.

We are not the best, we are still improving. We will continue to hone our skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Eqbb7Jhsyfw

With that in mind, we [Nob] are still very short on warriors.

Teh Ouchies

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

With that in mind, we [Nob] are still very short on warriors.

It’s ironic that we need the class that most guilds are already turning down because they have too many. Come join us, and bring your hammers…

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Telemin.7380

Yea, we had 11 or 12 players tonight online in Nob. Out of those, only one warrior who had to call it an early night. Guardians on the other hand, we had about six of them. ;X

Teh Ouchies

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

I see a bunch of people saying that the Seasons will bring queues to their servers… I haven’t seen a queue since I left Blackage in January 2013.

Don’t wait in the queue. Join us!

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

We are medium pop server now! Come while its only 500gems!!!

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Telemin.7380

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r_AoUkFD7Ks

The start of the tournament, from an outnumbered ET.

Teh Ouchies

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jackmo.3428

Jackmo.3428

Eredon Terrace is the single most challenging and demanding server in GW2. If you want to just follow a tag and be a faceless member of a blob you wont find what you’re looking for here. This is the server you come to when mindless roaming and being nobody get old ( I hear it does quickly). Everyone currently on the server is absolutely at the top of their game. We have defense and tactics down to a science. We are potentially the most effective small scale GvGers in the bronze league. Everything you do on Eredon Terrace could mean the difference between a keep held or a keep lost. Placed that AC wrong ? Sorry retake the keep later. Zigged when you should have Zagged? Sorry repawn and try again.
Eredon Terrace is where the best wvwers are made and tested to their utmost. Because only on Eredon Terrace will u find 3 people effectively holding off a 15 man group long enough to be saved in that camp. Only on Eredon Terrace will u have 2 players sieging a tower and successfully fighting off a 40 man Blob.
If you want rainbows and sunshines and you want to stare at 100 tiny rear ends for all of your WvW career dont join us.
If you want to become the best player you can possibly be and find a real sense of achievement when you stand alone with 4 other players and wipe that zerg rushing your keep.
Then Join Eredon Terrace.
Be kittenin Awesome!

Sorrengild
ET Commander
Pro Guardian

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: JerikDevonaire.5438

JerikDevonaire.5438

I can still remember when ET was on top. That was years ago, it was rough but those days taught me how to be tough.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: thomdane.3670

thomdane.3670

I’ve been on ET since I started the game, about 6 months after launch. This is my home and this is where I choose to be. In my opinion, we have the best people, with the most solidarity, that I have ever seen from a server on any game I have ever played. I’m proud to call Eredon Terrace home. Yeah, I could go to another server for easier fights and a few more WvW Reward Tickets each season. Guess I’m just not made for “easier”. I’d rather get my teeth kicked in beside you guys and gals on our worst WvW day than go be a drone on another server. On ET, a victory REALLY feels like a victory, and a defeat just feels like motivation to hit them harder and smarter when we all respawn. There’s something to be said for being the Eternal Underdog.

I am Eredon Terrace
Order of the Blue Heron [OTBH]
Arathorn Cirdon – Warrior | Ariana Cirdon – Mesmer

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Mannn DH ocx to OP, need more to come combat dem blobs.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blackie.3912

Blackie.3912

Hail. Just wondering, how many people are roaming during NA primetime during the week, enemy server wise, (and are there any havoc guilds?)
Is ET trying to go back up in ranks eventually or are y’all trying to stay T8?
Well, thanks, looking for a new home, CD doesn’t really seem like it is that.
PM me or whatever, also I play late EST (11pm-3am) on the weekends, is there any action in that time? Thanks y’all~

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Hail. Just wondering, how many people are roaming during NA primetime during the week, enemy server wise, (and are there any havoc guilds?)
PM me or whatever, also I play late EST (11pm-3am) on the weekends, is there any action in that time? Thanks y’all~

1) Roaming isn’t bad except when we’re up against servers like SF or SoR who really have nothing to offer roaming-wise.

2) I don’t think anyone here cares anymore about how ET is ranked… Many people would welcome not being red every-single-time but working overtime just to go up on ranks isn’t going to happen. If we move up ranks it will happen naturaly (or not happen at all).

3) ET pretty much dies after midnight EST, so you will find yourself at the time when everything start to fall apart because there is no one to watch over it. At 2-3am you might be the only ET player at a map that isn’t ET BL.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kalasyra.6012

Kalasyra.6012

Eredon Terrace is kind of in a unique position right now. We know we may end up in third every week, but that’s okay because the least we can do is try to have fun and accomplish what we can during the times we are online. Weekend evenings are pretty consistent with numbers, though; reset night tends to yield pretty high numbers for our server, and Saturday nights are usually event nights (we just had a drunken Norn moot last weekend), which also yield a lot of numbers. Unfortunately, those numbers tend to shrink pretty significantly after 11:30 EST during the week, but we can still hold our own for the most part.

Jeknar did hit the nail on the head, though. Many of the people left on ET don’t really mind what our rank is. Does it get frustrating sometimes? Of course it does, especially when we’re fighting servers that outnumber us so much that we can’t even leave our spawn. But we realize that it’s a coverage and numbers game, and that’s something that will improve naturally over time. And if it never does? I think we’re okay with that.

That all being said, if you’re still interested in Eredon Terrace, we’d be more than happy to talk further with you about it and answer any other questions you may have. We have some excellent guilds on the server, from havoc to zerg-busting, so I’m sure you could find a home here if you decided to transfer.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Oh, and if you intent comming over you should consider doing it during the season because it’s cheaper… 1000 gems oposed to the usual 1800 is a good deal.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Looks like there is a influx of new blood on the daytime crew… But we still could use PST players.

This is the last week of tournament prices. Don’t miss that out.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

While all the middlers in T3-7 bleed players, we here at ET have been picking up their scraps and running a patchwork system for so long that we’re pretty kitten good at it.

Want a team that tries harder when they’re behind? Want to run with people for whom Outnumbered is a fair-weather condition? Want to know what all that low-tier fuss is about?

Step into the Eredon Terrace. Bring some superior seige

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

Be part of the new era of Eredon… Enlist up on http://eredonterrace.enjin.com/home today.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Jeknar.6184

While we have a strong daytime crew and EST primetime, our PST is still lacking…

Are you a PST player? You want to make part of one of the greatest changes in Bronze? You should join Eredon on it’s climb to the top.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Turtle.4678

Turtle.4678

I don’t even play on ET, but I want to someday. These guys have always made the most out of very little. Giving them a gratuitous bump.

Come to Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kellth.2146

Kellth.2146

I don’t even play on ET, but I want to someday. These guys have always made the most out of very little. Giving them a gratuitous bump.

Indeed. If you ever need help getting over just ask!

Olichann | Eredon Terrace |

Loyalty Wins Wars…