Come to Kaineng!

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Norin Swift.6342

Norin Swift.6342

I know what you’re thinking: why would we go to the bottom ranked server?

Kaineng has nowhere to go but up! As I’m sure many of you are aware, since reaching tier 2 Kaineng has been steadily losing guilds and WvW players for over a year. Many stuck it out, but reduced transfer costs at the beginning of last season was our death knell. Good news – there’s no one left to lose!

Those remaining on Kaineng are dedicated to the server and rebuilding from scratch. We have a number of dedicated and highly skilled regulars, we’re training newcomers and new players, and we’re looking for more to join us. We fight well when together and frequently beat other servers’ groups head-to-head, but simply lack the coverage to keep up PPT.

We’re a friendly community, we never have queues, and real-estate is cheap – you get your choice of objectives to claim! If you’re looking for opportunity, Kaineng is a server where you can really make a difference. From small roaming groups to large, organized WvW guilds – any transfer can help immensely.

There are a few WvW-oriented guilds on the server – LoTA, SN and HERO – but we would welcome more. Feel free to contact me or anyone in LoTA for more information and friendly discussion!

Thorin Graf – Leader of The League of Tyrian Adventurers [LoTA]

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Kain is good people and are in serious need of more. For what they have, they seem to do a pretty good job even though they are outnumbered everytime they log in. I’m cheering for you guys, hope the free transfers work out for all in the bottom tiers.

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Used to be good with RISE CO WM MEOW RE :P

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

These guys have spunk. Anyone who has held out over what Kaineg has gone through just plain requires your respect. These guys have been ironed flat over and over again and each week theres some of them trying.

-Mummies R Us.

The guy who kept forcing your 20 man to kill 6 guys because OMG Kaineg has a 20 man!!!

Kill the half made treb
Kill the treb on the vista
wtf random golems #1 and #2

Any other what the hell are these guys idiots maneuver from 12-1AMish EST

We just wanted to keep seeing you guys in force, it was fun to see.

-Mummies R Us
leader of the quaggan d to the erp force (Seriously? That’s filtered?)

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

good luck kain would love to see you guys have more players

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Norin Swift.6342

Thanks for the kind words from other servers! I’ve been on Kaineng for the rise and fall, and those that are left certainly relish the adversity and don’t get too down over the losses. Honestly, I like the dynamics in the lower tiers much better than when we were T2 or T3. EVERY person can make a difference and you don’t have the luxury of turtling and NOT fighting. And the fights are definitely intense and fun without the lag, skill lock, and skill 1 spamming with 50 v 50 fights. We do what we can with the population we’ve got and every victory over superior numbers and coverage is very satisfying. Seeing more people join us for the season would be great, but we are training newcomers every day and trying to rebuild from scratch. Once we get enough coverage, we’ll certainly have skilled players – being outnumbered is a great way to improve one’s fighting!

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cidikmanjo.3247

Cidikmanjo.3247

I’m from Kaineng too and a newb

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Norin Swift.6342

Bump, hoping to see some transfers!

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: KyleMcLaw.8974

KyleMcLaw.8974

The sleeping giant [DD] will awaken now that wvw has actual rewards worth fighting for (tickets, mist forged, dragon ore, hero, etc). Expect to see Hardtankz, Asura sword user and myself (Deathfro afromancer) commanding in wvw more.

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: sered.5618

sered.5618

Bump for Kaineng , give us a go.

Only Kaineng .

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Norin Swift.6342

I look forward to seeing more DD commanding and taking part in WvW during this upcoming season – your guys will certainly help!

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

bump

wish thorin would move to AR though :P

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bubbles.4937

Bubbles.4937

Hey guys heres to the bottom 5 becoming closer and more competitive. Heres my rap up of the bottom 5 and I’ll post on all 5 in the hope they grow too. There are 3 groups out of those 5. DR/ET, AR then EB/Kain

DR/ET: These two are almost indistinguishable DR has a stronger NA crew but the ET nightcrew is massive. Either with a few transfers could be extremely competitive. Dr with oceanic tfrs and ET with NA. My pick is ET as NA guilds are easier to find, but if DR can grow their night crew they will dominate. Last match up DR won by 3k so too close to call with transfers.

AR: AR has bounced back then sunk then bounced back again. Currently they are in a slump. NA weak and oceanic is average. Would need a fair amount of transfers to compete with DR/ET but not out of the question.

EB/Kain: These two have both fallen and died. Kain has been 24th for awhile and EB is new to the bottom places. Its sad to see this happen. Lets hope they move up but it would take massive transfers.

Hope this helps and good luck all.

ET Raider

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: MourningWood.9410

MourningWood.9410

Bumping for Kaineng!
Kaineng could definitely use the help! The players here have the ability to perform, what’s missing is the numbers and coverage. This is an opportunity to make a name for either yourself or your guild! Hoping to see new faces out there!

Imbue (Guardian)
Kaineng Raiders [KR]

(edited by MourningWood.9410)

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Teej.9241

Teej.9241

Huge bump for Kain! My home server on which i plan to return to soon. It’s my home server which i made friends on that i will never forget AND its filled with great people too. Best of luck to you all! Keep busting kitten!

Le

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Norin Swift.6342

You’re welcome back anytime, Meekz! And feel free to bring friends!

Indeed, if anyone is looking for a new server to call home or want to return to their native server, we would love to have you as part of our community and fight alongside you in WvW.

Come to Kaineng!

in Looking for...

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Ehmry Bay will soon replace kaineng as the bottom ranked server. GL

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~