Commander LF Info - EU

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Hey Everybody. My name is Kuper and I’m a PuG Commander of Aurora Glade, Guild Raid and GvG Leader of DAWN looking for information on other servers in EU for a potential transfer. Here is my History with GW2.

I began in Whiteside Ridge as that was the server chosen by the guild I was joining from the beta – The Karma Initiative [rddt]. I quickly became the main WvW leader of [rddt] and some regarded myself as Guild leader since I played more than the actual Guilds Leader. In January 2013 we had decided to Transfer since WSR was bottom of the table and empty. We ended up moving to Aurora Glade, after a few weeks of adjusting we were one of the dominant forces on the server along with the other guilds of Aurora Glade.

Around April 2013 I had left [rddt] since I wanted a more Hardcore approach to WvW than they could offer myself. I Co-found DAWN as a WvW focused Guild and was the Guilds Leader. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BYqfuWsjkTQ#t=570

A few weeks afterwards there was a Community Event [FEAR], late night Hardcore WvW group which I joined after DAWN Raids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d8-23ytOFCE#t=523

After about 1 month of Guild Raids, Open Mics, FEAR at 6 days a week. I burned out of GW2 and was playing less and less. An offer was placed before me to accompany [KISS] on an American server. I had never been on an american server and was interested to see what differences there were. I played about 3 hours, seen same things and quit GW2 for 3 months, I stepped down as DAWN leader for this time.

I came back to GW2 after my break a little before Season 1, Transfered back to Aurora Glade and set up a Community Event for late night WvW during Season 1 called Midnight Runners. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpxMveBs5TY

Information that would be helpful are Queue times if any, Community strength and any Guilds on the server.

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Are you moving alone or ?

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Kuper.2641

It would be all of the Guild

[VII] Seventh Legion
www.seventhlegion.net

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

If you are willing to consider an American server again, SBI is looking to increase our EU-time-zone presence. Showtime [ST] is a guild formed just for that purpose. You might want to message Nacho (Natronix.9827), the leader of [ST] to see if you guys would work together between your guild and his.

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Come to America to gvg. xD

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

As if they’re going to get any GvGs during their timezone, let alone good fights all round…. unless they like fighting pugs.

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

demetrodon.1457

Well, if you play on EU primetime, FSP is really really full. You could try RoS or even Underworld, which needs guilds right now.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

well you guys are welcome to stay on RoS wouldnt go to underworld seeing as its completly dead now and is still on very high population RoS is on medium so cheap transfer and were aiming to be a stable silver league server.

at the moment we useally queue eb and 1 borderland only on reset we queue almost all maps we have some night presence from a american guild and our nightly dwellers from eu it can be better but its pretty decent compared to other silver league servers

we have alot of guild groups

Dex runs -10-25 man
frs 20-35
fof 10-20
war 15-30
re 10-20
bord 10-20
ht dont know for sure but think 10-20
wvw 20-50
loot 5-20
ew 5-10
era 10-20
im 10-20
amb 10-20
goa 5-20
kiss 10-30

as see we have alot of guilds but they dont always run every day
and we got a hole in our coverage during the morning
but overal our guilds work very well toghter
we have a 400 slot ts wich everyone is welcome to us from the community
if you have any questions you can send me a message or contact me in game on one of my character in my tag below

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Kuper.2641

Thanks for the info. We’ll be in contact in the future

[VII] Seventh Legion
www.seventhlegion.net

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

you could try staying on AG, it’s really cheap (no transfer cost) and we have a great community

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calente.1524

Calente.1524

You might want to consider switching to the American timezone and joining NSP. We are a very strategy/tactics focused server when it comes to WvW, and this is the type of server where the population isn’t a stranger to fighting other servers with half of their numbers, and winning. The main thing we lack right now is night coverage, due to a lack of oceanic players. NSP would be, in my opinion, a great influence on you and would indubitably the place to both improve your guild and make a name for yourself. We have many great guilds here already who would love to work with you, and your guild sounds like the exact kind of guild this server needs.

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Lols shino We are consider moving IF we find a better alternative to Ag that we’re currently inside, we haven’t decided anything about moving or not moving, but it could be a fresh start, that would help the guild.

Ag it’s in a great position, we get good fights, good guild around, no much queue, and and usually Guilds don’t add to each other fight and most of them understand each other.

Drama of Ag it’s a bit too high for my personal preference and the Pug population have some very loud mouth that spread hate on guild on regular basis.

The community of Ag could be better, i still feel we a big skill gap bewteen pug and guild even with people actually trying to help the pug population.

It’s all small problem that start add to each other that make Ag less than perfect, If some of the problem will resolve, the situation can became much better.

On the other hand, moving to an other server, can give us new enemy to fight, a cleaner Guild in roster( people not sticking with the guild will leave) and a new opportunity of recruit good player thing that Ag lacks, both for the saturation of guild and pug population.

I invested a big amount of Man hours to improve the ag community and while some people can’t disagree with me, they can’t say that i wasn’t there trying to help, and every step of the way, of the Ag community.

Will get more info and a make a decision, for now we stay and as you can see from the website and i’m still helping the Ag community as best has i can.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

demetrodon.1457

Can’t tell about the AG community but we pray to get Aurora every friday night as there are some very good guilds there to fight against. There are dramas on every servers more or less lol. As for Far Siverpeaks, we are facing 2 huge servers at this matchup, so there were queues on every border during EU primetime, which is 7-10 PM CET. EB queue stays as long as till 1 AM and pretty frustrating. Only if you played on a different time zone lol..we have the best community here.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

Commander LF Info - EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: emilejuggernaut.1864

emilejuggernaut.1864

Ever thought of desolation? I just returned maybe 4-6 weeks ago and all the commanders and guild seem to get along very well and ts is very nice and friendly all the time. Also we are not doing bad in WvW and que times aren’t that bad we normaly have 2/4 of the maps with ques if its the weekend or peak hours.