Couple LF Guild

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: LawDev.1469

LawDev.1469

My girlfriend and I are looking for a guild. We are looking for a close knit group of people who live regular lives, but play often. In truth, we’re looking for the last guild we ever want to find. We would love nothing more than to find our guild family and follow them on all our future online gaming adventures.

We’re looking for our goldilocks guild. Not too big, not too small. Not too casual, not too hardcore. We want an active, stable guild. Seriously… we’ve been through several guilds now whom we really liked, but proved to be unstable and became inhospitable.

Please no drama. We are interested in an adult guild. Me and my girlfriend are 23 and 22, respectively. We have interests in WvW and PvE content. I particularly am in love with WvW.

We want a guild that has a voice chat and voice chat culture. I want to log in to TS or Vent or whatever is your VoIP of choice before logging into the game. I want to forget to log into the game sometimes! It’s difficult to find, but I know it’s out there. We want to feel welcomed, we have no interest in being second class guildies.

I have experience ranging back to DAoC, GW1. WoW and other miscellaneous online games. I got my girlfriend hooked playing WoW. We recently left WoW, for the greener pastures of GW2. We would be okay to change servers from the Gate of Madness assuming that the prospective guild was the guild we want to be in. We both are leading academic lives so money is tight.

Thank you for your consideration.

BTW We are in GMT – 6.

(edited by LawDev.1469)

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: FlameKnight.9150

FlameKnight.9150

Hey LawDev
I’m a Commander and nRecruiter for [OCX] – Oceanix, a PvX guild located on Sanctum of Rall.
OCX runs multiple WvW and PvE events a week, and is mainly based in the oceanic time zone, but we also have a dozen or so NA players on who are active. We have a great team of event organizers for PvE, who organize multiple PvE events every week, as well as multiple commanders, who run daily WvW raids.

Given your currently on another server, you can guest to SoR if you want while we have our guild events and see if our guild is the right guild for you. Obviously you won’t be able to really sample our WvW side due to the guesting restrictions, but PvE shouldn’t be a problem

If you are interested, pm me ingame or go to our guild website, listed below.
Guild Website: oceanix.com.au
Cheers
FlameKnight

[OCX] OCEANIX – Sanctum of Rall – PvX Oceanic Guild.
OCX Officer
Guild Website: Oceanix

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: nickelton.1924

nickelton.1924

Hey there,

The Requiem of the Dead [REQ] covers most of your discription of the perfect guild. We’re with about 400 people, but we’re really fimiliar and I don’t think anyone has left yet because they didn’t like the guild! We’re one of the most stable guilds in Gardara.

I could go on forever, but I’ll keep it short. You could always contact me if you want to know more, or check out our webiste: requiemofthedeadreq.webs.com .

Cya,
Nick

Officer in the Requiem of the Dead [REQ] ~ req.shivtr.com

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hawkeye.4698

Hawkeye.4698

Hey,

We would love to have you and your gf in our guild, we are around 40-50 active members, laidback, mature; we have fun in our own ways
We use raidcall for VOIP (free server, no one needs to donate a dime)
We do dungeons/World bosses/missions/some do WvW I myself lead zergs in WvW

if you wish to know more just whisp me in-game budd!

Zancrow/Metalicana
[HOT]TooHotForYou
Jade Quarry WvW Commander

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there friend!

TAV is a social/small/friendly guild focused in group activities and helping members.

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server (NA). We currently have around 20 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration in enjin platform to access)

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: NewmanNR.9736

NewmanNR.9736

Hello there forum wanderer, welcome to SOA! Tired of filling out paperwork to get into guilds? Look no further.

The SOA are a guild of badasses looking to steamroll dragons, sing karaoke (or however you spell it), do dungeons n’ stuff, and have fun.

We’ve got vent and a grooveshark channel we listen to music on.

We’re not going to hit you over the head with some guild recruitment message thing about how important it is to have fun and how it’s hard to come by now a days and blah blah blah.

We’re pretty laid back, and we have fun.

So if you’re looking for a good time, or if you’re good looking, message me on this website or better yet send a PM to Rodgort or Lunitari the Veil in game. You can also add me if I’m not in-game and message me when I’m on. (NewmanNR.9736).

See you around!

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and fun stuff to do
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shotofed.6754

Shotofed.6754

Hello, what server on you on? Depending on whether or not you are willing to change servers or are on Gates of Madness, my guild is recruiting. We are friendly and close knit. We are not very big but we usually have at least a full group on during primetime. We use a free voice chat, axondolby, which in my opinion is the best out there. We have experienced player & new players, we partake in lots of PvE as well as WvW, PvP, etc. Message in game or here is fine. You can also apply or contact me on murderers.guildlaunch.com .
I noticed that u wrote u played DAOC, my wife & I played that game for years. I also had a guild there on Morgan le Fay. I think you would be a perfect fit for us . Hope to hear from you

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xeph.4718

Xeph.4718

Maybe Pandion Knights will interest you. I am a GW2 Admin in Pandion Knights (gaming community playing many different games including GW2). We are mature, casual and friendly guild, we run fractals, dungeons every evening you can easily find people to play with. We normally do lots of different pve activities. Some of us play wvw also.

We are on Seafarer’s Rest. Obviously we have ts, where during the day you can find people to chat or to play together too. Most of our players play in similar time as well (GMT and GMT+1). Also a lot of us are constantly leveling new characters so it should be easy to find a party to level your characters. We have guild events nearly every day. We normally have 20-40+ online people during evenings, especially during events. We are really friendly bunch of players, in a chilled relaxed atmosphere.

Please visit https://www.pandionknights.co.uk or https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/SFR-EU-Pandion-Knights-PK-Casual/first#post2151863 for our recruitment post.

Personally I have been a member of PK for over 2 years now and have played many many games over that time with various members, I’m happy as I have found a place to play so even when a game dies out I just pick up another that our members play in – Currently mmo’s that would be RIFT/TSW/SWTOR/GW2, soon Wildstar/The Elder Scrolls. In addition many shooters like Borderlands/BF3

Alternatively you can contact me on the forums or in game. But please take a look at our website, theres a reason PK have been around 14 years now.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Xeph

Pandion Knights – Seafarer’s Rest
www.pandionknights.co.uk
Ava Solaris – Warrior SFR

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

LawDev.1469

Hey everyone, thank you for talking to me so far. We are still looking for our guild as of today, 6/19/2013. Please continue to submit. Thank you so much for your interest. Please understand we’re looking for our forever guild, so we don’t make the decision lightly. We prefer custom posts rather than copy and pasted advertisements. Thank you again.

I would also like to add we’re looking for a similar timezone. We are in GMT – 6.

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Whats up Lawdev. Its Arrow here from [ARES] Dragonbrand, coming at you using the power of the internet.

We are stationed in Dragonbrand however due to guesting being available and not restricting anything PvE related we are pulling in players from all over NA servers. Most of our friends decide to transfer to Dragonbrand after a few weeks because they enjoy being part of the community and not just another number. We have a great spread out timezone of players and all we care about at Knights of Ares is that you bring your personality. We do not like to call ourselves a guild but a community.

I could go on and on but it would be easier for you to just check out our guild trailer (at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AME7SxuJuKg) and website (at http://knights-of-ares.enjin.com/).

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hello you two! We are certainly a guild family and hopefully the one you are looking for.

• Medium sized guild (less than 100 people) with around 20-30 people on at night.
  • We have lots of people in your timezone (central) but we do things UTC-5 :P
  • Semi-hardcore: no time commitments, no raging, but we don’t like to waste time either.
  • All missions unlocked, we do them twice a week.
  • We do WvW, PvE, and PvP! We do it all!
  • We have daily events that cover one aspect of the game per day
  • Lots of females so that your girlfriend won’t feel alone (I’m female myself)
  • VoIP!! We are always on VoIP! Even if we’re not in the game.

Above all, we’re a social/community-focused guild. You two sound like you’d fit in perfectly so check us out:

http://www.ObeyTheLime.Com

Hope to hear from you

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: WarHawk.1892

WarHawk.1892

Hello, as you scroll your screen here’s a link to our recruitment page:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Sentinels-of-Flame-Darkhaven/first#post2245177

We’d be glad to talk with either of you and if you wished I count help pay a transfer. I’ll keep it short ‘n sweet, you’ll have many more to read I’m sure.

Commander Pintsize
YouTube
No Fear is Folly; Persevering over Fear is Couragous

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stryker Ace.4708

Stryker Ace.4708

Hi there LawDev. I am part of a small Guild with `approx. 20 members, with 5-7 active, adults, Skype for voice, east coast to west coast members, US&Can. We have a couple of couples in our guild as well. Storm Bluff Isle – The Wrath of Khan, named after our guild master Kuhbla Khan.

Although we would like to get bigger to get more out of the game, we aren’t willing to sacrifice our social group to get anyone and everyone to join. I can’t ever promise you we would hit a hundred members like some of the other guilds. For now getting us to 10 or so active/social/casual members that like to play with each other would be ideal.

5 of us have been playing GW since after its first year, and since GW2 is way better, I can’t see us ever going inactive. I’ve heard of some massive guilds already disappearing, but we won’t. Of the newer members we are slowly working them through the game and getting to know them and trying to get them to be on Skype with us.

Our members that are active will be more than happy to work with you if you are loyal to our guild, but we can’t promise to pay for you to change servers. I guess we figure if they didn’t pay to be in our guild then our members actually want to be in it for pay. Doesn’t mean we wouldn’t share in game items, just means we don’t buy members. Can’t trust those recruits, imo.

If this is at all interesting, I would be interested to chat and get you chatting with our other members to see if our guild is the right fit.

Off to finish daily!
Stryker Ace

Couple LF Guild

in Looking for...

LawDev.1469

Hey everyone! Thank you for all your interest. We’ve found our guild. We really appreciate all the messages and posts. Have a good one!