[Crystal Desert] Binary Alliance Recruiting!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vorago.3651

Vorago.3651

Looking for a guild? You might belong here!

We are Binary Alliance [BA]… a casual, mostly PvE guild but occasionally we like to kill stuff now! dip into WvW and sPvP. Most of our members are sarcastic muggles/punks/crazies in their 20’s and 30’s who like to joke around and have a good time while gaming.

What makes us special? In all seriousness, our biggest concerns are compatibility and community. When recruiting, we like to find people who are a good fit for our guild – that means fun, friendly, casual and willingness to be team players. Legendary weapons, map completion, and achievement points are not how we judge applicants – serious, leet-core gamers do not get preferential treatment.

We recruit in small batches, interview new applicants and get to know people before giving them full membership.

We care about who we recruit and therefore don’t accept all applicants. This doesn’t mean that people we reject are bad players, but it simply means that they aren’t the right fit. Please don’t mistake this for elitism – our occasional little “struggle squad” has been known to fall flat on our collective face, but we pride ourselves in having a kitten fun time while doing it.

The basics:
Small-ish PvE guild on Crystal Desert (North America based)
Runs tons of dungeons and fractals
Most active in the evenings across Eastern, Central, and Pacific US timezones
We have a website/forum (www.binary-alliance.com) and TeamSpeak3 server
Female / LGBT / Everything friendly
New and Veteran players welcome
Age 18+ preferred (though maturity is a fair substitute)

If you are still interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me.

Vorago Wisteria (Vorago.3651 or vorago@binary-alliance.com)

Thanks!

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

(edited by Vorago.3651)

in Looking for...

Vorago.3651

We’ve gotten some great new members. We’re never officially closed to recruitment, just about finding the right people. If we sound like we’d be a good home for you, reach out to us! Thanks!

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

in Looking for...

Vorago.3651

Things are going great with all missions being cleared, lots of fun and laughs in everything the game has to offer.

If you’re looking for more than a guild, but a community of friends… reach out! We’d be happy to talk with you.

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dunnowat.9103

Dunnowat.9103

Hey, I’m a casual player. Can I join your guild?

in Looking for...

Vorago.3651

Hey, I’m a casual player. Can I join your guild?

Hi Dunnowat!

We don’t have any specific requirements for the type of player you need to be in the casual to hardcore spectrum. I’ll send you a message in game so we can talk. All about making sure you’re a good fit for us and we’re a good fit for you… so everyone can be happy.

Thanks for your reply!

—Vorago

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

in Looking for...

Vorago.3651

Hope everyone is enjoying the new content, if anyone out there is still looking for a great community to become a part of, let us know!

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

in Looking for...

Vorago.3651

We’re ramping up our recruitment a bit as we move into that time of the year when many people are playing a little less (work, family, school, etc).

Come join a great group of people for fun and… killing, heh.

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: jingles.5621

jingles.5621

Hi, Im a new GW2 player, looking for a community to be part of to spice up my GW2 life. Can i join your guild?

in Looking for...

Vorago.3651

Hi, Im a new GW2 player, looking for a community to be part of to spice up my GW2 life. Can i join your guild?

Hi Jingles… I’ve added you to my friends list in game, let’s talk!

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com