Crystal Desert- Interested?

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Check us out, get to know us. Just looking for a handful of good guys and gals.

Free transfers March 18.

http://www.crystal-desert.com/index.php?threads/crystal-desert-are-you-interested.1332/

Point of contact:
NA:
scolias (iowa.2476)
Antharasrx (shiri.4257)
ohbe (Ohbe.9761)

Oceanic:
Turbo the dolphin (gypsy.7510)

Sea:
lyoxero (llhm.6150)
cutie phantasmer (azizul.8469)

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

(edited by shiri.4257)

in Looking for...

Posted by: House Calls.7641

House Calls.7641

Some good commanders on that list with a variety of styles.

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Infantryman (Warrior OCAU)
Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

How many SG are still on CD?

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Haven’t seen SG in so long can’t even remember what it stands for.

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

We need a pvf troll roaming guild also. 5-10 should suffice. SG is mainly the sea guys I think some in RI/kome. singapore.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

Posted by: Impact Blue.5864

Impact Blue.5864

Not to forget [TIME] is from SG as well

Impaçt Blûe [RI]
Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: llhm.6150

llhm.6150

Not sure how many are from Singapore, but we’ve got 3 guilds doing WvW during SEA timing here, not including the militia.

Give offerings to Balthazar, Dwayna, Grenth, Lyssa and Melandru. Kick Kormir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

We need a pvf troll roaming guild also. 5-10 should suffice. SG is mainly the sea guys I think some in RI/kome. singapore.

Very interesting

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

Very interesting

too many nice people on CD. need more with swag to get with the maguuma pvf meta.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

kRAVen.4195

CD offers the greatest mix of playstyle and coverage over the 13-15 position servers that will be free to transfer to. Anybody considering transferring down or up would be wise to stay away from the single zerg karma training HoD or the self thread bumping ghost town that is NSP.

in Looking for...

llhm.6150

Oh look! Back to page one.

We would like another sea/oceanic guild to mix and mingle with our little town.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SagaHarbinger.1706

SagaHarbinger.1706

I’ve been on CD since beta and have loved ever minute of it! I love the community and the commanders/guilds who helped me from my wvw early days to where I am now.

I even bake cupcakes for the commanders I like. Well I say I will and then I make them for myself and never share. But its the thought that counts.

I am quaggan hear me coo

in Looking for...

Posted by: Manbo.5403

Manbo.5403

Been on CD since launch, experienced the ups and downs and stuck it out. Solid group of boys n gals that are a blast to run with. There’s a little bit of everything for anyone looking to transfer here.
We’ve got the full spectrum of guilds and players from Hardcore WvW all the way down to relaxed.

Definitely worth taking a look

Member of [CLAV] on Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: deweyelephane.1405

deweyelephane.1405

I’m from Singapore and I would estimate that Crystal Desert can field at least 50 WvW players during SEA primetime, mainly a mix of Singaporeans and Malaysians in KOME, HAX and RI guilds. These players are mostly veterans and have been with Crystal Desert since launch. We’re also expecting to receive some individual transfers from fellow SEAers, so our position will only get stronger.

Crystal Desert currently has the strongest SEA coverage in our current matchup, by a very wide margin. If you review the historical data, you’ll see that our PPT always rises to very high levels during SEA and Oceanic primetime.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ohbe.9761

Ohbe.9761

CD’s SEA has always been one of our strong points. And we are high on the SG population on our server. I am training the guys from [RI] for WvW, and if they’re a great bunch of guys and gals. If you wish to speak with them on how active the population come SEA primetime toss me a whisper. We can setup a chat together!

in Looking for...

Manbo.5403

Also, anyone who enjoys WvW but is looking for smaller groups, and a more relaxed (Not hardcore but still play serious, just with more laughs) take a look at [CLAV].

We run guild WvW training on Mondays and Thursdays, and generally will be running small groups during the week. Fridays are pretty much do what’s needed. Mostly we run as a guild and go help out whoever needs it.

With the free transfers coming up, and if you want to compete in WvW with a great group of people, but not have strict the requirements of a serious WvW guild, please contact me through this site or in game, or you can also contact our guild leaders:
Juz Chillin – Chillin.4503
Tanya Aotearoa – Eudoxia M.5390

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/CLAV-Looking-for-non-hardcore-WvW-players/first#post3681722

in Looking for...

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Come to Crystal Desert! We have Pie!

We’re close to bumping up a notch on the wvw front. If you have some game and want to make a difference check us out.

havoc, zerg busters, blob runners… bring it.

Because we have pie.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

(edited by stinkypants.8419)

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOWA.2476

IOWA.2476

Scolias of SoV here. We could definitely use some more good bodies, and free transfers is the best time to bring your whole guild over.

If you’re an individual looking to transfer you’re welcome too. We have a variety of great guilds here, from the SEA based RI to NA based guilds like VOW and my own SoV.

If you’re a guild looking to move over to a teamwork based atmosphere, as the OP says get in touch with either myself(Scolias) or Antharasrx in game and let’s set up a friendly meeting.

About SoV:

SoV specializes in teamwork, tactics, diversions, and outsmarting the enemy mixed with zerg busting. We are NA based, and looking to expand our other time slots so all are welcome to apply. For SoV inquiries you can also contact Kcy Bear or Brave Lil Toasta in game.

(edited by IOWA.2476)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

CD can offset DB’s SEA advantage a little but they need more guilds overall. If you looking to form the best T3 with DB/SBI/IOJ CD is the right choice for you. You won’t have to deal with massive zergs of T1 (and sometimes T2) Roaming is probably better & you have a great PvE community. Go to CD!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

want to donate 1/2 NA guilds from SOS?

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

Luvpie.8350

sure… do you want some ocx on the side?

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: MaMa.7612

MaMa.7612

CD weathered many obstacles that could have brought us down to the abyss. Till this day, after experiencing 3 major exodus, we still stay mid tier. Not because we have larger numbers, but our WvW players are toughened and sharpened.

We were forced by those who left us in pursue of of fake glory to fight with less and still emerge victorious.

If you are looking for quality of teamwork and be part of our building process to dominance again, CD is the place to be.

Artemis Ann of The Progenitors [RI]

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

hrmm maybe, do they come with pet kangaroos?

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

Posted by: MaMa.7612

MaMa.7612

If you are referring to Singaporean players, then yes there are still a major bunch in CD. As for the exact numbers i do not know.

At least our guild mainly SEA base with majority of our numbers from SG. Others are from Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan.

Artemis Ann of The Progenitors [RI]

in Looking for...

llhm.6150

sure… do you want some ocx on the side?

can we have it as a topping instead of sides?

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

We are now looking for primarily:

-1 NA prime zerg busting guild. What you will be facing of blobs of 40+ on weekends and probably throughout weeknights.

Any other types please get in contact with us and discuss your style and what you are looking for to see if you are the right fit. Can still goto the link above for more info.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

Played on Crystal Desert a few months ago, made some great friends like shiri.4257 (Anthrax). Dude is a champion!

A great server! Forums, community TS, organised guilds groups, events….and soon…FREE TRANSFERS.

These guys are a great bunch and very easy to fit in with. Give them a look yourself!

Blackgate

in Looking for...

Ohbe.9761

Played on Crystal Desert a few months ago, made some great friends like shiri.4257 (Anthrax). Dude is a champion!

A great server! Forums, community TS, organised guilds groups, events….and soon…FREE TRANSFERS.

These guys are a great bunch and very easy to fit in with. Give them a look yourself!

Thanks Baron bro, hope SoS continues to treat your guys well.

in Looking for...

Manbo.5403

Awwwwww yisssss, I have internet again! Over 1 week without internet is… annoying. I actually had a “kon-ver-say-shun” with my wife… whatever that is.

See you all in WvW tonight!
And anyone else who want’s to come play, remember starting tomorrow you should just get that free transfer, make some new friends, and then pick some fights with our opponents!

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

Thanks for the bump baron. Now luvpie…I will give you 3 leatherstraps if you exile baron’s guild to CD for us. What say you?

I’m going to lay it out there for anyone interested. Our NA prime will be for the hardened. The ones looking for an uphill fight. That’s why we’re being selective. If you’re looking for a karma train during NA prime, that’s not going to be CD. We’re looking for guilds looking for orange swords and heading there, not asking “how many?” but “where are they?”

~Kasumei/Machiato

(edited by shiri.4257)

in Looking for...

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Bumping this because maybe getting a lot of transfers will bump us up a few tiers. Tired of fighting these lame servers with no roamers.

in Looking for...

Luvpie.8350

Maybe edit the title to say —- Free Transfers – CD T3/4

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

As stated above

We are now looking for primarily:-1 NA prime zerg busting guild. What you will be facing of blobs of 40+ on weekends and probably throughout weeknights.Any other types please get in contact with us and discuss your style and what you are looking for to see if you are the right fit. Can still goto the link above for more info.

Was thinking you drp a tier , luvpie , meet up with sbi and hopefully we catch up ..make an old version , but we cant be that selfish, Thanks sos for your trust.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

(edited by Necro.6432)

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

For you sweetie pie, anything.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

HAX are inviting all Malaysian to join our WvW forces on Crystal Desert, especially those playing on EU servers as well as those feeling lonely on NA servers.

We have full upgrades complete with Guild Missions if you would like to do that too.

EDIT :

and yes.. we still haven’t found our missing plane

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

in Looking for...

llhm.6150

Ah!!! Azizul beat me to it.

The Progenitors [RI] is a Asian team-oriented guild seeking newbies and vets alike to join the camaraderie!

All Guild missions and WvW raids running weekly.

And we might might not be able to help find a missing plane, but we sure can help take your mind off thinking about one.

in Looking for...

Necro.6432

Time is today! If you still have any questions contact our guys , we MOST likely gonna have a conference on thursday aka TS meeting to answer your questions and the state of the server.keep checking our community forums for other events and look through what we need and offer.

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

I’ve added Ohbe (Ohbe.9761) as a new point of contact for NA. He’s been extremely helpful in getting alot of our stuff organized. A CD native that came back to help us blob as well as BG. I will be on vacation from the 21-29. Ohbe will make serenade you until you transfer to us.

On a side note; we are welcoming our new guilds today at 9pm server in new lions arch. We were able to meet our minimum quota for the first phase. Which is pre march 18.

What we are still looking for:
-Roaming guilds always welcome, can never have enough scouts and open field trolls
-another mid size wvw/pvx guild fielding 20-30 on reset nights and possibly 2 other nights.
-Commanders- we lack commander coverage during oceanic, perhaps a small oceanic crew can fill that role. More importantly NA commanders just present on map coordinating small teams and scouts while the main forces are map hopping.

To note: all the guilds that have chosen to come here, come here with the understanding that NA is our weakest and it’s an uphill battle. It still is and that’s the way we like it to be. We want a tighter knit NA community going into the thick of things not a karma train. This is not a numbers game for us, this is a quality game.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

Necro.6432

On a side note; we are welcoming our new guilds today at 9pm server in new lions arch. We were able to meet our minimum quota for the first phase. Which is pre march 18.

well that calls out few beers and a party hat , brb.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

CD def could use more NA skill groups. What you will be promised is an enormous amount of bags. The fights from our rivals like HOD who have had a huge amount of transfers will be running at least 2 queued maps on their bl’s. If you like outnumbered fights, 1 to 3, 1 to 4, this server is def for you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Something you guys should point out, is that transfers will be free through the 28th for you (it’s based on current ranking as of Friday); no matter what happens to ranking between now and then, so there is no fear of stacking so high that you lose the free transfers.

in Looking for...

Ohbe.9761

I’ve added Ohbe (Ohbe.9761) as a new point of contact for NA. He’s been extremely helpful in getting alot of our stuff organized. A CD native that came back to help us blob as well as BG. I will be on vacation from the 21-29. Ohbe will make serenade you until you transfer to us.

What we are still looking for:
-Roaming guilds always welcome, can never have enough scouts and open field trolls
-another mid size wvw/pvx guild fielding 20-30 on reset nights and possibly 2 other nights.
-Commanders- we lack commander coverage during oceanic, perhaps a small oceanic crew can fill that role. More importantly NA commanders just present on map coordinating small teams and scouts while the main forces are map hopping.

To note: all the guilds that have chosen to come here, come here with the understanding that NA is our weakest and it’s an uphill battle. It still is and that’s the way we like it to be. We want a tighter knit NA community going into the thick of things not a karma train. This is not a numbers game for us, this is a quality game.

Wait what, blob where? Is it that HoD Blob? Where? Where? Lol, jokes aside. Yeah, we enjoy the uphill battles because its a test to our coordination. There will be losses, but that only means we have to prepare and try harder.

If that’s what you’re looking for, feel free toss a PM my direction. The promise of serenading you all though, I wasn’t informed about.

in Looking for...

Necro.6432

THE amount of LOOTS lolz

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great group of people, [PR] looks forward to running with you guys.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

Phase 2: Adjusting our needs.
-Our NA should be fine with the last guild that might be coming. Just a few roamer guilds during NA should suffice. Any guild bigger than 30 looking to join please contact us first, we don’t want a 3map queue like HOD for NA.

-looking for a 15-30man late NA/oceanic group to round us out. Seems we are still sparse on commanders here. Or even a couple roaming guilds that run this late that can tag up and hold things down. Can contact gyps for oceanics mainly or myself if late NA.

On a side note, we love the new guys and the welcoming party. Told you we’d let the keeps fall so we can farm bags when they keep trying to ninja ppt us =p

Cheers to our new peeps.

Creed of the fallen [CF]
so fresh so fly [Gsix]
alpha beta fish [fish]
order the djins [OTD]
Phoenix reborn [Pr]

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

Ohbe.9761

A warm welcome to the new guilds who have joined us. Its amazing to see how well each and every one of you gel so well with us. I couldn’t ask for more when we were discussing about how we envisioned the new Crystal Desert.

Good luck to you all out in the field. /salute

in Looking for...

kRAVen.4195

Just wanted to point out that after almost two years of this game that it should be easily apparent to see that almost all servers that have no ocea/sea coverage have become dead servers. Those that do can always re-rise again (SoS, SbI, IoJ, DB for the 2nd time anybody?).

We have trimmed the bad attitude/karma train people off our server and now stand as a server of hardened individuals caring about quality of game (fights/matchups) over ppt.

If your looking for a place to bandwagon for the season and then leave then HoD is the epitome. If your looking for a server to call home for the long run CD offers the coverage and fighting heart to stick around. All the exodus we faced and we only fell to T5 and are arguably in a position to end up in T4 once the season is over. A few more transfers from all areas (NA/OCEA/SEA) are still needed and WILL BE FREE TIL THE 28.

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

We started a friendly tradition amongst CDers a while back. Pretty sure you guys in [Pr] will fit right into this game. just register your guys that will participate on the cd forums.

-Post your current kills before raid/matchup. On thursday night post your final kill count. The difference is our kills for the time frame we’re competing (wednesday-Thursday). We used to post this up prior to one matchup to another in a war report section.
-At end of thursday, we post up our loots. Ascended and precursors only.

This is purely for bragging rights. I’m pretty sure I can get some [PA], [Vow], and [PS] guys in on this. You in [Pr]?

~Kasumei/Machiato

(edited by shiri.4257)

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

A message to my friends across the pond….
Love you guys. Wish you the best in the new season. Kick so kitten! You guys will do great. [NUDE] from FSP sends love!

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Ohbe.9761

A message to my friends across the pond….
Love you guys. Wish you the best in the new season. Kick so kitten! You guys will do great. [NUDE] from FSP sends love!

Hey Amber! o/

Hope you guys are enjoying your peace and fun over there, we sure are here now.