Crystal Desert- Interested?

in Looking for...

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Welcome and thanks to all the new members and guilds that have joined since seasons end. Crystal Desert is now making a push to T3 on the behalf of our Sea populations hunger for fights vs DB or FA or whoever. Ultimately we would like to create a T3 that is as competitive as T2 but lacks the hugging/jamming T2 is known for in both roaming/guild/zerg fights.

Crystal Desert has been incredibly rebuilt by those that chose to stay as well as a couple new guilds that came before season 2. We enjoy the fight game here more than ppt and want to become a server that others want to face.

We will be needing more ocea/sea/eu if we make T3 so anybody looking for some good fights that aren’t over crowded or want to have others to play along during this time zone should seriously consider Crystal Desert. We could also use any NA guilds that play/raid during the atlantic time zone and maybe one more defensive minded/siege guild that loves some tower defense on enemy borderlands or ebg.

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

The CD war council will be making some changes. As myself and couple others have been getting a bit busier outside of Lion’s Arch. These new individuals and existing ones will continue to represent CD as the new point of contacts for any issues regarding WvW. They will kitten our needs, concerns, and if there is a feasible solution will work towards it. They have the goals of CD as a whole first and foremost. I will still be around but in a much lesser capacity but entering temporary retirement and will mooch as much as I can from obamacare. Will be more focused on reconnecting with my guild and raiding more with the spare time.

This has been an ongoing thought process and transition for quite some time (~1 month).

NA:
Ohbe (ohbe.9761)
Narcoticx (unratedx.2794)
Sanctum Chrae (sanctum.7938)
Nox Aura (TexZero.7910)

Oceanic:
turbo the dolphin (gypsy.7510)

Sea:
Jeremiah Natusch (Jeremiah Natusch.4958)
hasenjad stampede (paklithestampede.6231)
lllixilll (Koxeida.3169)

-spam them as much as you can at your own leisure.

http://www.crystal-desert.com/index.php?threads/crystal-desert-are-you-interested.1332/page-5#post-15324

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

(edited by shiri.4257)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Elitisms.8463

Elitisms.8463

Come on our server website and check us out!

Crystal Desert.

in Looking for...

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

more SEA/EU WvW guild are most welcome to CD…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Looking for...

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Can’t wait to fight CD and face my old server peeps, I’ll be lookin for y’all

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

For the guilds/individuals interested you can check the link for information about transferring (What the server offers and needs ) and what’s our environment/community about, feel free to make a thread/ask any question or setting up a meeting..you can still spam any of the contacts with mails/whispers to go on date.

http://www.crystal-desert.com/index.php?threads/crystal-desert-are-you-interested.1332/page-5#post-15324

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander