[DAWN] WvW guild recruiting!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: snake.6734

snake.6734

Dawn of the DrĂ¡gon [DAWN] is a semi hardcore WvW and GvG guild based on Ruins of Surmia. We raid 6days a week Friday – Wednesday from 6pm UK time. We are looking for active players to join our core. When we aren’t raiding some members like to do dungeons, fractals, living story, roaming or sPvP. We do guild missions every Thursdays at 6pm UK time.

Guild website:
http://dawnofthedragon.shivtr.com/
Guild rules:
The guild rules apply to all members of the guild. I do not to give special treatments to anyone, I like to be fair to everyone.
1. All members are required to have TS3 (Teamspeak 3) for raids, you do not have to talk on there if you do not wish to.
2. All members are required to represent 100% of the time.
3. All members are to join in raids when they are online. If you have real life stuff to deal with and cannot make it, that is fine just make sure to let us know (via guild website is the best).
4. If you are going to be away for a while please let us know via guild website.

Classes:
Guardian – Open
Warrior – Open
Elementalist – Open
Necromancer – Low
Thief – Open
Mesmer – Open

If you are intrested in joining or want more information please mail me ingame (snake.6734) and I will reply back soon as possible. If you are on a different server and want to join we will do our best to help you transfer to RoS.

[CNG] Carnage of War (Guild Leader/Raid Leader)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

+1
Playing with and knowing Kai you will definitively enjoy your stay in [DAWN]
greetings from [AT], we love you guys <3

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Looking for...

Posted by: snake.6734

snake.6734

DAWN has disbanded/merged we are no longer taking any recruits

[CNG] Carnage of War (Guild Leader/Raid Leader)