[DESO] are you just a number? Want more?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

Let us introduce you to Froody, the friendly, family feel guild…

Froody is a Guild Wars 2 family hoping to get more family members to join and do things we all enjoy doing, to laugh and be there for each other through the good and bad times just like a normal family would be.

We are a PvE guild that enjoy fractals of any level, dungeons and all other aspects of PvE, but we do dabble occasionally in PvP and WvW. We are a small guild at the moment but hope to recruit like minded people who don’t take dying in a game too seriously and instead laugh about it, that isn’t to say we don’t try our best to become better players but a game is supposed to be fun and that’s how we play.

Froody doesn’t want or need to be a big guild, we like to remain a size where members are not just a number and get to know each other in and out of game, but at the same time be big enough to enable us to do guild missions at ease, maybe spawn the odd Tequatl or Karka. Froody is proud of its family orientated feel and wants to keep it this way.

We are an English speaking fully upgraded and established guild that has all guild missions unlocked and are run on Saturday 8pm BST. Upgrades and buffs are activated regularly and on request. Froody can offer all Dungeon and Fractal runs, upto and including level 50. When dungeons are not being ran the other places you will find us are in Silverwastes, Living World/Personal Story, World Bosses and casual PvP.

We welcome players of all levels, new players and old time veterans alike. We would prefer members to be adults, but kids at heart, so we have an over 18 recruitment policy. Although we do not have a 100% rep policy we do expect you to represent us and for Froody to be your main guild when you are logged on unless you are helping out a friends guild for a short period of time, managing your personal bank or attending an event with a dedicated guild for Tequatl or Tri Wurm.

The more you put into Froody, the more you will get back.

For further info please visit: http://tiny.cc/frdy and if we have piqued your interest and you feel Froody fits what you are looking for in a guild then please contact any of the following ingame:

Guild Leader – Aleenaa

Deputy Leader – Khalieesi

Officer – Lionlady

Officer – Alatheriatica

Free cookies for anyone that wants them aswell

in Looking for...

Posted by: lionlady.1560

lionlady.1560

great ppl and guild :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: Offerande.5240

Offerande.5240

Hey,
Looks interesting to me.
I tried to contact game, did not succeed.
I play a lot in the evening.

Cya
Blackwing Of Dreams (Warrior)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mnl.8146

Mnl.8146

Same here, tried it too, no response.

in Looking for...

Bry.8140

Come and join the Froody family

in Looking for...

Posted by: MorganLeFay.5816

MorganLeFay.5816

I am very intersted in Froody. I will try contact you today after 7 pm gmt for additional info. Seems it’s a cozy, friendly, filled with ppl who are not afraid to voice themselves guild. Exactly what I was looking for past 8 months.
I’ll hope we can find few minutes for a chat today or this weekend.
Cheers

(edited by MorganLeFay.5816)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Affiliated Effect.1574

Affiliated Effect.1574

Hello Bry & Froody family
I am interested in your guild. I like the "keep it at a good size so its not just a guild of random people that don’t know each other ect.

I have played a lot of MMOs mainly WoW for about 7 years and other MMOs that came out free to play n what not.
As these MMOs don’t give me the enjoyment and fun anymore as it did way back in the day. I have come to GW2 i am a brand new GW2 player as of (yesterday) Bought the Pre-Order of Heart Of Thorns Ultimate Pack. So my account is all ready for the expansion whenever that may be.

I have started with a “guardian” a class i haven’t really every gave it the time of day in any mmo that had somewhat of a “Templar/Paladin” feel. figured i would come into this game with a complete fresh experience and learn a new class as well as the new game.

I notice you are in the “UK” timezone. i am from Canada (7 Hours Behind) I don’t know if this is a issue or not to get into the guild. For me however it is perfect i work overnights (11pm-7am) so once i get off work UK players are kinda done there day/work and prob chilling and logging on some GW2 So for Me personally it works so i don’t miss guild mate peak hours due to working overnight.

Anyways please if you have any questions replay here i will keep this page open and on refresh.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Benjiirangachild.2809

Benjiirangachild.2809

Hello there.
Im down for this guild, it is pretty much what im looking for. I tried in game, but it wasn’t working.

You can send me a message offline if you like, my character’s name is Orecrow Shadowblade.

Look forward to guilding/fractal/dungeoning with you!

in Looking for...

Bry.8140

Still open to casual players, drop any of us a mail or whisper ingame.

Bry.

in Looking for...

Bry.8140

Another bump up for those seeking a casual and fun home to enjoy GW2 with

Bry.

in Looking for...

Posted by: McGamer.6703

McGamer.6703

What exactly does ‘Froody’ mean to the guild? Or is it just gibberish?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nightscar.5634

Nightscar.5634

Froody seams like the kinda guild I would enjoy.
I am an older gamer that has seen many MMo’s in my day and has been in many guilds where you are just a number.. along with 500 other members.

I like how you want to keep the guild small, and close nit. The best guilds I have been in where like that .. and with 10 mans coming with the xpac its a god thing.

I would name all the MMo’s I have played but it would be easier to say name it and I have played it haha..
However I have only max leveled on a few.
Those being WoW (of course :P) FFxiv, and hopefully GW2 all the others have not kept my attention long enough.

I always say a guild makes the game, get in with some good people and the fun level is priceless.

I’m in the US and my time zone is EDT (Eastern)
I am a casual player, and don’t really have a time when I get on .. could be in the morning . Could be in the evening or afternoon.

When I play an MMo I always look for a close nit family like small guild
No clue what server I am on though.. but I am mostly PvE anyway.. not really into PvP.
You can shoot me a message in game
Name: Nixies Nix

“Thanks for all the fish!”
(one of my fav movies)

in Looking for...

Posted by: blahdeblah.7536

blahdeblah.7536

Hiya,

Very interested in joining the guild, if you’d like to message me in game if that’s easier my character name is Glorious Faida.

Thanks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nightscar.5634

Nightscar.5634

Hi Nightscar,

I will add you and have a chat later if you are around. If you are NA and on an NA server that might be an issue. If you are NA but on an EU server then that’s perfect.

But anyhoos il buzz you when I have been released from work

thank you for the reply Em,
I didn’t realize you guys where on EU :/
I’m on dragonbrand which I think is a NA server..
If its not possible to join you guys, its ok and ty for at least taking the time to respond

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sidewynda.5410

Sidewynda.5410

Having settled in some new guild members, we are recruiting again to bolster our numbers in preparations for raids. For raids, the use of Teamspeak is mandatory.

Feel free to contact myself or any of the above named officers to express interest in joining.