Darkhaven: Guilds Currently Recruiting

Darkhaven: Guilds Currently Recruiting

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hello everyone. I have noticed an increase of players of all time zones on my server currently looking for guilds. I would like to go ahead and post some of the most active guilds I have seen on my server. If you ever see any of them ask for an invite and i’m sure you will not regret it.

Guild List:

The Avant Garde [TAG] Highly active in WvW and sPvP with weekly guild activities.

For The Beavah [BevR] Highly active in general. Great bunch of people that are experianced.

I Am Vindictive [MEAN] Don’t let the name scare you, they only bite a little. This guild is highly active in WvW and competes in Guild vs Guild combat. If your interested in that, hit them up.

Live In Our Nightmare [Lion] I have not gotten to know there members and leader very well but they are active in WvW. I know close to nothing else about them unfortunatly. A little help from someone appreciated.

Darkhaven Elite [DHE] Though primarily a PvE guild this guild is extremely huge and generally has players on at all times doing WvW/sPvP/PvE/Dungeons. You think of it, they are probably off somewhere doing it.

Shadow of The Darkside [SoTD] Our over night crew in WvW. This guild has done any and everything they can to help Darkhaven triumph in our WvW matches. Great bunch of players.

If there are any other guilds on Darkhaven recruiting PLEASE say so, so I can update this list for all the newcomers to our server.

I hope this list will help all of you that are currently seeking a guild on our Server. See you on the Fields of War Darkhavians

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]