Dedicated WVW Player looking to move

in Looking for...

Posted by: murdergore.8139

murdergore.8139

Q:

Hello all I am personally looking to move to another server I am currently on Anvil Rock anyone who knows we on AR are going through some tough times. I have stuck around through two previous re-organizations of our server but I am looking for more. I play mostly WVW and the guild I am with is quite large but not a dedicated WVW guild. There are some WVW dedicated players from our guild who are on the search for a server to go too. I can’t speak for the rest of them but I thought I would put the feelers out there to see what servers would fit our needs if the decision is reached to move . We would all like to go to the same server with good NA coverage as most of us are in NA. Although I can’t promise they would all go. I am ready to move with or without them. Give me some good feed back. You will get a very dedicated WVW player with tons of experience, Thank You for your time

Ember Stormm 80 Ele

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Any particular “Tier” you are interested in, or even disinterested in? How do you like to play WVW? Do you like following a large group, or do you prefer smaller group ops?

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

What better place than making Brolis Rock real? You already know plenty about our coverage, how we fight, who our guilds are and who are leaders are. For more info go to Borlis.org to get in contact with some of our leaders

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

Hi ^^

Please have a look at this post I made to decribe Jade Sea.
You will find some information about how Jade Sea playstyle looks like in WvW and you could also find some reasons why you could be happy to join our server ^^

Thank you for reading (-;

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ace.9861

Ace.9861

Fear-guild.com

If you are interested in hardcore w3 guild that does nothing else but w3. Apply to the guild, look at the SOR official website. If you like what you see use the contact tab to get a hold of an officer and we will set up an interview.

Leader of Feelings Aren’t Required
FEAR @ FA

in Looking for...

Posted by: murdergore.8139

murdergore.8139

Thank you all for replying, I guess I should have stated that I like both large scale and small scale battles. I think defense is as important as offense, I contribute as a scout and roamer and use my hard earned gold to provide upgrades and upgraded siege. I am a quick learner and able to follow a commander to where I am needed most. I can effectively provide support as well a good offense and siege coverage I am looking for tiers in the the top 10. I am on every night and will not back down from a good fight. Besides my Ele whom I play the most I also have a fully geared Warrior and Ranger. I am looking to move by end of week . Thanks again for reading and providing good feed back

Ember Stormm Ele

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

If you like the mixture of small and large scale you should look at SoS. As a solid Tier-3 server we face a great mixture of both higher ranked and lower ranked servers. We have some great large group commanders, but we are always in need of volunteer scouts and people who like to run havoc.

in Looking for...

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I suggest SoS for you.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

consider NSP. We have a few hours of high-pop, organized zerg play every day, but usually have low WvW population. However, we do (I feel) play pretty well considering our numbers! So if you come, you can really make a difference — you will have much more impact on our server than if you went to a higher tiered one.

To be honest, we were in a bit of a freefall for a while with really low morale and guilds leaving, but in the past few weeks we’ve seen a bit of a resurgence with some native NSP’ers stepping out into the forefront as well as some really good contributors transferring in (individuals and small guilds).

Plus, we have a very good PvE community if you’re into that. For example, we have daily, commander led, temple runs in Orr every day starting around 5:00pm pacific time.

I’m sure one of our more esteemed server members will show up in this thread soon and give you more info — for example, I believe we also have weekly guild meetings to discuss grand strategy — I’m just a lowly pugger but I wanted to get our name out as an option!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

Ember, ALS remembers you. We occasionally had to correct our members in voice-com when they mistook you for our Embur whom has taken a break from the game.

We recently reconnected with Morfeus (from TWIN) on Dragonbrand, too! He moved there months ago.

ALS was born out of the first WvW guild transfer off of Anvil Rock, and we stuck it out for months after we began losing players again and having conversations about pros and cons of moving the whole guild.

Crit came with us, and had to make the same decision you’re looking at: not all of them wanted to leave, but the ones that did (including their leader, Kaedirin) decided to leave anyway.

We chose Dragonbrand because its NA primetime is not full. We had 2 hour conversations with people from DB and TC, and got along with our DB representative better, while the TC reps were kind and honest, including the fact that TC in no way needs more NA players (they need gap fillers off of NA for when they fight Tier 1).

During our first 2 weeks on DB, our match-ups brought out all the fairweathers that DB can muster, and we still had short and manageable queues, where we could go into a less-played WvW map while waiting on another map’s queue. This week, our fairweathers have run away from helping us fight TC. We’re losing the match to manpower and coverage, but we’re able to gather our fellow guilds to full-queue and siege-cap TC’s map when we choose to during our primetimes: http://www.twitch.tv/legendarydisco/profile/pastBroadcasts

When running at full-tilt (including fairweathers) DB has two primetimes: NA and SEA (primarily Singapore and Taiwan).

If TC or above is not include in our match, we hold back during NA primetime, to leave some fun for the rest of the world. If TC or above is in the match, we turn more offensive than defensive, but remain quite concerned with defending upgraded structures (keeps more than towers, and our map thirds more than elsewhere).

One of the things that ALS and friends provided in our first reset weekend on DB was scouts on Eternal BG during our joint venture with rB and Hero guilds. We scout and share intel heavily, in the server’s public teamspeak.

Our roamers still roam, and our scouts still scout. Kaiji still solos supply camps and runs havoc teams, rocking his spirit master build. Hroflr is still late for primetime, and Fourty is still followed by militia on Eternal BG when his commander pin is off.

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

I would suggest one of the servers ranked 7-9. We all have decent NA coverage, some more than others. All 3 communities are really solid from what I have experienced. SoS and Mags both have superior non-na coverage to EBay, so if re-capping a homeland when you log in is something you are opposed to doing then don’t pick EBay.

Our 3 servers regularly face T2servers that will field large scale battles such as you never have experienced before on AR, but also face servers like Yaks Bend or Kaineng where the numbers are a lot smaller and there’s tons of small scale encounters to be had. Its a really great mix and every week brings a new challenge.

Good luck finding your new home.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]