Devona's Rest Climbing and Expanding

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

Welcome [BOMB] to DR!! I also forgot to welcome [DWS] to DR(my fault). Guilds are transferring daily to DR because we have something great to offer. There are pages of testimony in this thread from old DR members and from newly transferred. We offer a non-toxic and drama free environment. Message me in game, come talk to us and we will help you get fixed up in your new home.

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

Community still growing and open to all players. The stories we hear..the similarities of the backgrounds of recent transfers..stunning. We love to play the game, and compete intensely, but keep it fun.

You want no drama, no queues (well few queues), no toxicity then DR is perfect for you. Hit up any of the previous posters. We can make sure you can talk to people and hear their story. We can help you get here.

Talk to us, you won’t regret it.

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”

in Looking for...

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

If you or your guild is interested in a new home, look no further. DR is a fast growing server. Come experience a drama-free community , small queues, and super awesome people!

shit guardian on maguuma

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Welcome to the DR [EN]!!! Glad to have you join our ranks!!! DR is where its at. Join this EPIC community today!!!

Pata Vormund
SoS

(edited by BHo.6234)

in Looking for...

Posted by: LittleOlive.3072

LittleOlive.3072

BAM baby! If you don’t know what that is you don’t know what you’re missing! Join DR and enjoy a drama-free community, short (if any) WvW queues, and some awesome Commanders!

Guild Leader, Hands of Divinity
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mark Ryan.1078

Mark Ryan.1078

Plenty other people have mentioned the tight-knit community, the fun attitude, the numberous event nights, the “post pictures of your cat playing guildwars flickr page,” the copious amounts of hottie cleavage posted by all the DR ladies, the infamous Zerg Drinking Game that ends with literally our whole zerg playing/ taking shots till they pass out (if you wiped us around 2am EST -you are welcome), so ill try to talk about something no one else has mentioned about DR, its best kept secret i guess.

…..ehh actually. I dont think I can talk about that one really cool thing without getting this thread banned… darn. You will just have to move to DR to find out. Kinda raunchy, funny, hawt and shocking all at once. kitten , really wish i could post this here.

Well, then ill just continue on with what everyone else is saying then. DR has a slow and steady momentum with really amazing leaders on its shoulders. We used to be that server that people said, “awwww that sucks all your guilds left and you are rank 24…sucks to be you, but someday you will climb back” This is that time. We aren’t trying to rebuild our server anymore. Our server is already rebuilt into something we can all be proud of, the server that we would want to be apart of, thats not full of kittenheads or emotionally handicapped sociopaths or any other WTFs?

DR is looking to be THE server that has ALL of the chillest, most fun, most drama free guilds we can aquire. We like to have fun, and we like to win obviously, but most importantly we like to breathe fresh air into the often stale monotony that can be WvW by surrounding ourselves with the best possible people. Please, seriously, consider joining the party over in DR. We are definitely having way way more fun on this server than yours, respectfully.

Golden- chill thief/engi

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mantis.6102

Mantis.6102

Free Heavy Loot Bags with all transfers.

[HoD]Accomplished Killer

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

All you guilds I have had meetings with (you know who you are) need to make the move and come enjoy this community.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

DR is stronger than ever and we maintain a fun and healthy atmosphere. Come see what all the hype is about!!

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Wow..just wow. TBT, HoD, RED, DmD, BRL, KyRO, SA, Zs, Evil, BOMB, IoM, EN, MtA..and the list goes on and on. No WvW mega-guilds, just a growing list of mid-sized guilds who excel at working together..and have fun doing it.

If you, or your guild are fatigued on queues, tired of a toxic atmosphere, and wanna have a little more fun, talk to me. Devona’s Rest has a place for you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

Don’t forget to add KoME to that ever growing list.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Don’t forget to add KoME to that ever growing list.

Can not confirm this at this time.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

DR is climbing and growing fast!! We are now at the top of bronze, and we have a ton of potential as we may break into Silver in the next few weeks. Your guild can make a big difference. Everyone on DR is working hard and committed to the same goal. It’s been mentioned hundreds of times, because it’s really true, there is no drama at all on DR. If you or your guild is looking for a new home, come check out DR. You won’t be disappointed. I can assure you Devona’s is not resting anytime soon!

shit guardian on maguuma

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Welcome DARK from YB to DR!!! The list keeps growing. Come be a part of something GREAT!!! Still a lot of guilds shuffling around. Come talk to us and find out what home really is.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Welcome guys

Glad to have you here

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

Welcome to DR [DARK]. Another good guild group for all you homies to join. For all things fun message Richter.)

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

DR is now at the top of Bronze and still growing with new guilds joining us almost daily. Welcome [DARK] btw. Come see what many guilds have been experiencing on DR. You won’t be disappointed.

shit guardian on maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

Welcome all new guilds that joined the ever growing DR family =)

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Welcome DwS to DR!!! Still looking for more guild and players that want that drama free, nontoxic experience from their server. Message me in game. We can bring you on our TS and have a meet and greet.

That was awfully quick. Wonder what went wrong.

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Meh. Stuff happens. DR still growing, looking for guilds and players to help keep up the momentum. If you want no drama, a good mix of guild types (PPT/Fighters/Roamers) and some of the best (last?) open field, mid-sized guild battles, hit me up in game, or leave message here.

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

Join us, we organize fun events for the wvw and pve community lol

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

Welcome [WZ] and [EN] to DR!! DR is the place to be. Come join us as we make our push into Silver!

shit guardian on maguuma

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Welcome WZ & EN. Great to have you guys! Devona’s Rest – what are you waiting for? You interested in making a difference and getting in some of the best (last?) mid-sized guild, havoc team open field fights in the game, contact us today. Hit up any one of the above posters, here, or in game.

We would love to talk with you.

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

DR is growing faster and stronger than ever! Be apart of our rise into Silver! Check us out!

shit guardian on maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

Any guilds rich enough to pay for Xfers? I’m poor as kitten but I worth my weight in gold and I’m a kitten Norn.

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Firkin.9123

Firkin.9123

Any guilds rich enough to pay for Xfers? I’m poor as kitten but I worth my weight in gold and I’m a kitten Norn.

Wild there are a large number of guild on DR who would be happy to have you and may assist with your transfer (DmD included). My advice is to contact any of the posters and talk to them in game and in TS. Each guild has its own flavour and it is best if you find the right one for you and your play style.

Plug for the DR night crew too. Come join us….

Attachments:

Gilfirkin- Night Crew Commander/ Guild Leader [BoM]/[DmD]
’Waypoints? What waypoints?"
http://brotherwood.enjin.com

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Welcome Wz!! all the guilds that we are talking to need to take the plunge. We are also looking to grow our SEA and OCX coverage.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Good luck WZ – DR make sure you take care of these guys

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

@Drastic: We take care of each other here. You and your guild should consider the move to a new home also!!

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: zedtanga.6571

zedtanga.6571

i am in the same boat pretty much. saving for gems but ive never been a pve’r or a money maker.

my specialty is soloing supply camps, guarding, building up towers and forts and other dirty jobs the kids are not interested in lol. I like to work towards ppt.

‘’He once brought a knife to a gunfight… just to even the odds’’

in Looking for...

Posted by: Exhale.9463

Exhale.9463

I xfred my guild here about maybe a week or two ago from Yaks bunker in search of people who want to fight, instead of siege. Which I thankfully found here. The people are SUPER nice and you will feel welcomed the second u switch servers.

This server has exceeded my expectations, and you will find people who are willing to fight and not sit on an AC all day, the server is toxic free and the people are helpful.

Come join DR and see for your self. You wont regret coming here with your guild, or just xfering by ur self. Hope to see you all come while we rise to silver from bronze. Now’s the time to join and join the charge

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

@BHo.6234: while I appreciate the suggestion, SNKY will be staying in FC. Perhaps we’ll see DR one more time before you guys move to silver. Even though it will a blowout, it would be fun to fight some WZ members outside of sPvP

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Looking for...

MadBomber.3719

DR has now moved into bottom Silver and looking to climb. If you or your guild is looking for a non-toxic, friendly & dedicated server, look no further. You wont be disappointed.

shit guardian on maguuma

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Bottom of silver now and still looking for guilds and individuals that want more from their gaming time. Message me in game and come see why DR has risen from last place to silver.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

silver leagueeee wooooooooooooooo

If you are OCX, we want you! Whisper one of us and have a chat

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

DR has a come a long way from its implosion…. Good luck, live on, may your dominance continue ^^

<3 from ET roamer/commander

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

(edited by skyhawk.5149)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tryden.6738

Tryden.6738

Bump for DR. This is a server that went from the T8 ghetto, bottom of the bottom, to what I believe will soon be the best one of the best servers in silver. Shouts out to their community organizers too, people like Silent Rapture and Svid who are very down to earth, have a vision for the server and are actually making it a reality. Devona’s Rest will continue to climb and win because they’re stacked with amazingly talented guilds and really fun and determined people leading the charge. If you’re stuck and bored with WvW, you need to move now and be on this server.

Take it from a guy who isn’t even on DR, but has mad respect for them.

Tryden The Illmatic, Darkhaven commander
Co-leader of [MEAN]
http://vindictiveonline.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Exhale.9463

Exhale.9463

Devona’s still looking for more guilds that wanna make the switch to a non toxic community. We came all the way up from dead last to now passing Borlis for 14th place. Our server is all about working together and enjoying while having the fun fights that everyone craves for. Make the switch and help us keep rising!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Firkin.9123

Firkin.9123

This is what happens when Aggie (the rogue leader of ladies night) is left without adult supervision. Good times were had by all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HferPojvkmQ&feature=youtu.be

Gilfirkin- Night Crew Commander/ Guild Leader [BoM]/[DmD]
’Waypoints? What waypoints?"
http://brotherwood.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

So, what are you waiting for? DR continues to rise, continues to have fun, and continues to welcome guilds and players of all styles. Want fights? Got some guilds that will join ya’ anytime. Roamers? Got those too. Defenders of the PPT? Check, we have those as well.

Come play the game your way. We never tell you what to do, but try to find out what you can do, want to do, and work it in with the rest of the server efforts.

CYU on DR!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fauntleroy.4762

Fauntleroy.4762

Forever on page 4.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yawgmoth.1230

Yawgmoth.1230

Bump for DR, a strong server only getting stronger. We’re now a serious contender in Silver League, and our attitudes are only improving! Come check out Devona’s Rest!

DR | red-guild.com

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Win or lose DR remains eternally positive . We do a lot more winning but face the challenges of losing head on and never falter as community. We are growing and climbing all the time and we leave the drama out. Please message me in game.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

How many of the original guilds still exist on DR (those from launch)? Which ones are most active (more than 5 on at any given point)? I don’t care about guilds with 500 members…..I want to know actual online numbers for any given battle (active members)….not “fluff” members that never log in or are rarely around.

Started on DR at launch…left when DR was climbing the first time before all these changes. Got called out on it by the same guilds that bandwagon’d to other servers shortly thereafter. Looking to maybe get away from “big” server WvW and return to my “home” server…..as long as there’s numbers when you need them to be around and activity.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yawgmoth.1230

Yawgmoth.1230

[RED] has been here since launch, ~430 active members at the moment, NA prime time we have 40-50 people online. We are a 100% rep guild, and our members are proud to do so. I’ll find you in-game and we can talk.

DR | red-guild.com

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

Bump for this recruitment thread.

If you are looking for a great server to join, look no further! Contact one of the guilds here and be assured you’ll be welcomed!

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Bandwagon? Meh, not sure what that means. Don’t care. What we do have is growing group of people who enjoy the fights, the fun, and the challenge of getting better as a community.

Many DR guilds are recruiting, and there is a guild for all play styles. If you are interested in joining the server, but have questions, message me in game. I’ll answer honestly and steer you straight.

What are you waiting for? CYU on DR!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rednaxela.9476

Rednaxela.9476

How are the cue times for WvW?

Nietzschens – 80 Warr / Siri Golightly – 80 Ele / Siri Rhaegar – 80 Guardian
[SOL] Sanctum of Legends; ‘The Forgotten’ ~Eredon 4 Life~

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

Reset night we queue EB, Home and top map. After that probably EB has a 2-3 man queue, all other BL has no queue unless we decide to have a fun run.

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Reset night we queue EB, Home and top map. After that probably EB has a 2-3 man queue, all other BL has no queue unless we decide to have a fun run.

You can queue 3 maps and are recruiting more? Are all your guilds looking to pvd your way to the top? HOD 2.0?

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”