Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Maybe not for them, but for dr yes

Devona's Rest Climbing and Expanding

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

Hmm,

seems someone is bitter..not sure why. Appreciate the bumps tho..keep us at the top of the threads. Thanks:)

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

Welcome to DR all of you who have made the wise choice to transfer. For those of you on the edge of your seat, just come talk to us. Message us in game. Come talk to us on TS. Ask us questions. We love our community and we like to talk about it. Hope to talk to you soon.

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheShoveler.5793

TheShoveler.5793

DR nightcrew does have a surprisingly high amount of females, enough that they run a ladies only Zerg with one of the DMD leaders leading it. We obviously perfer you are on teamspeak to hear whispers and such to know where everyone is going but we also post in map chat prior to switching. After transfers a lot of guilds don’t really use teamspeak. We do have it set up so all guilds can have thier own private room as well as a few central grouping/roaming rooms people can join to get people together. Typically nightcrews work in silence just taking all the keeps.

More importantly, does DR have cute bois?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

DR nightcrew does have a surprisingly high amount of females, enough that they run a ladies only Zerg with one of the DMD leaders leading it. We obviously perfer you are on teamspeak to hear whispers and such to know where everyone is going but we also post in map chat prior to switching. After transfers a lot of guilds don’t really use teamspeak. We do have it set up so all guilds can have thier own private room as well as a few central grouping/roaming rooms people can join to get people together. Typically nightcrews work in silence just taking all the keeps.

No lol
Picture the guy in the wow episode of South Park that killed everyone.

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

me >:)

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sus.3610

Sus.3610

I can’t vouch for the bois’ looks, but I know I never mind getting on TS and listening to them command maybe a little creepy, but oh so true lol DR could host a radio show with our smexy voices!

Barricka
Leader of [GIT] Git Off My Lawn
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Welcome AKD!! RAWR. Looking for more OCX and SEA players and guilds.

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fridgemomo.3750

Fridgemomo.3750

DR is very organized fun server that is still looking for OCX/SEA guilds to come join us along with any players looking to come join any of our many amazing guilds we have.

in Looking for...

Posted by: redshoe.7819

redshoe.7819

Devona’s Rest- Toxic free and 4 out of 5 dentist recommend. Best of all your naughty bits won’t get leaked on the interwebs!

Ranked #1 Greatest jumping puzzle failure in the game.

#Voted most likely to die first by her peers but looks good doing so.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

I sense your hand is pausing, your eyes locking and that one moment in time is upon you. What more can you do but feel the pull of it. You, the brooding souls of WvW that long to take up arms and slice your foes. To hear their cries as they fall to the ground wretching and struggling to survive.

That is when I raise my booted heel and slowly, oh so slowly, I press it into their face, feeling their bones crunch beneath it,pushing them down into the bloody snow.

Sssssshhhh, little corpse rise again anew with me, dance in the moonlight, swim in the river Styx, let this toxic poison invade your soul.

Come to Devona’s Rest, we are eternally here…

Yours truly,

Aggie

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

Join us in making salt in WvW

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Having tons of fun, and the brawls..gotta’ love the brawls. And talk about server coordination & collaboration – yes…we have tons.

If you want more FUN in your WvW game, and want to work together on a kickin’ server, join us on Devona’s Rest!

in Looking for...

BHo.6234

Looking for more people and guilds that want to have fun and work together. Join the community !!

Pata Vormund
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zaleta.1567

Zaleta.1567

hello DR!! just want to say im rootin for you guys this season its been a long tough climb outta tier 8 but you’ve proven that you guys belong in silver keep kickin kitten.

in Looking for...

Posted by: krmatth.3904

krmatth.3904

Come join our growing community and see what a fun based team can be like. If you’re really looking for a “home” with people who will quickly become friends and family, look no further. Come to DR…come home!

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

Bump for the server

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Hi guys! I just wanted to say, the community on DR is really friendly, and so open to new ideas and suggestions. We did alot of research and went and ran with alot of servers before we came to DR, 8 months ago.

Best Decision!

in Looking for...

Sergie.7865

Ok, S3’s over and like many servers, we have seen some retirements, as well as departures..but have also seen some new arrivals (welcome Rum, DVIL, Lgn!).

And we are slowly coming out of the PvE fog known as Halloween something or other – phew. Looking to stay competitive in silver, while recognizing life matters…work, school etc. Its a game, not a job. If you are looking for a great community, with lots of players who have been playing together for long time, but very open to new people, hit me up here or in game.

We welcome players for all time slots, but would really like to talk with you if you are not NA Prime (OCX/EU players..love ya. Talk with us:)

Talk with us..you won’t be sorry.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cakzs.3058

Cakzs.3058

Bump, in need of OCX/EU.

Aetherax – OCX – Tarnished Coast
Enigmá [Eá]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738