Devona's Rest recruiting SEA players/guilds!

in Looking for...

Posted by: BergemannGavin.1530

BergemannGavin.1530

Q:

~Devona’s Rest took 2nd place in Bronze League this past WvW Season 2. Devona’s Rest was Outnumbered the entire match up with overall WvW players on the server. The hardest hit to the server is the lack of Oceanic & Sea guilds & players. Devona’s Rest is filled with lots of talent and respect. This server is nice with low drama and toxicity.

~For any further questions, please contact: Sergie.7865

~Note: We are looking for people & guilds with low drama & low toxicity. If your guild has that, please, if you still choose to come and join us in the fight, figure out a way where it will not effect the public & current community. Thank you!

~Note #2: We also have a website. Please check us out @ http://devonasrest.org/

(edited by BergemannGavin.1530)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

Yes we are looking to fill out our OCX, SEA, and EU timeslots. We have great core of groups running these timeslots. We are not even a full 3 days in on this matchup and DR is nearly at 150k points already. We have decent coverage and were looking to make those time slots as powerful as our NA prime coverage. Message me on forums or in game for more info.

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

OCX Timezones! We want you!

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

DR filling the ranks out well. We are looking for more OCX players/guilds! If you have an interest in helping us improve, hit me up in game or leave message me here. Let’s talk. DR -No drama, play your way, and many guilds and player to work with.

Ya know ya want to…

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”