Devonas Rest Seeking OCX/Sea players

in Looking for...

Posted by: Helzy.4036

Helzy.4036

DR is a server with a great community, we hold community events every week. Currently we have fought our way to T4, our NA presence is strong but we are lacking in the off hours. Are you stuck PvDing all night ? Sick of no one to fight in your time slot ? Come check us out, there is players to fight in every time slot !

If your looking for a new home that has a great community with no drama check out DR.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Praetor.9863

Praetor.9863

BevR approves of this message. DR is a great server to be in and could use some more WvW players for OCX/SEA time slots.

CMDR Ká Ótik

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

How much will you pay.

in Looking for...

Posted by: pigdog.9215

pigdog.9215

Are you paying for server transfers? ( OCE wvwer ). Does your guild dictate how to build w/e class for the party?

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

We don’t pay for transfers. We have helped people get here if they really want. Best option is to check the DR recruitment thread and message some of the people there and see if the community is a fit. Also check out our website.

http://www.Devonasrest.org

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Devona-s-Rest-Climbing-and-Expanding/page/6#post4327954

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

We don’t pay for transfers.

O.O

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

Still looking for more OCX and SEA coverage before the tournament.

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

OC groups looking for a new stomping ground here’s your chance in DR. We are prepping for the tourney. We have a solid NA presence and looking to solidify OC presence as well. A fun loving non-toxic community waits for you here. Send us your messages if you are interested.

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

OCX/SEA base growing but could definitely use another guild, and/or skilled players to round out strong NA presence. Hit up alvinjason, BHo or Sergie to find out more about what DR has to offer. Looking for to S3!

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”

in Looking for...

Posted by: eeL.6429

eeL.6429

Still looking for more OCX and SEA coverage before the tournament.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fridgemomo.3750

Fridgemomo.3750

Such a great server with great communication, come and join DR and I promise you will have a lot of fun.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sus.3610

Sus.3610

Bumping this for DR. We are still welcoming OCX/SEA folks! We have a good base with solid leadership in this timezone, but they can use your help! Come on over to a server that works hard and gets the job done, no matter what we are faced with! Drop a line here or message one of us in game and we will gladly give you more info!

Barricka
Leader of [GIT] Git Off My Lawn
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: barrylky.4162

barrylky.4162

Hey, can i have any guild leader for SEA time that i can contact?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Linghy.2031

Linghy.2031

G’day, can you tell me some of the guilds/tags that run during OCX? I’m happy to search them to see what they’re about (assuming they have a recruitment message somewhere).

Cheers!

~ Vbac

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

You can hit up any of the leaders of A Kingdom Divided (AKD) or Dore More Damage (DmD). They have guild sites and run OCX.
DmD post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/DmD-Do-More-Damage-DR/first#post4250214
AKD site: http://www.akdet.enjin.com/

The other guilds, I’m not sure if they have sites, but they have some great players e.g. Furry Nerds (FN) @ OCX and Moo @ SEA. Ill have their leaders hit you up here or in game. Thanks for asking.

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”

(edited by Sergie.7865)