Double your Resonating Slivers, GM for all

in Looking for...

Posted by: Haakkelberg.2460

Haakkelberg.2460

I welcome you to join my personal guild Daily Victory, I have resently claimed Guild Hall, Lost Precipice and started upgrading it for more gm slots. All GM are tuned to PVE as those are most easy to leech with other guilds, like race and bounty.

Guild is free for all, everyone has all rights except harming others, guild bank is left alone for my use.

Everyone has permissions to invite more ppl to the guild.

There is no set time for doing missions, for missions like Trek, Race and bounty you just go to the location of the missions and start it any time you want. for bigger missions like Challenge, shout at guild chat to get more ppl there. When guild get bigger we can start settling for time to do the missions.

For invite send in-game mail or wisp; Haakkelberg.2460

Victory Hunter [Guardian] -The Bifrost- I -The Juggernaut- I -Kraitkin- -Kamohoali’i Kotaki-
Leader of Kalevala [Kale]
WvW guild of Far Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

This is pretty cool actually. +1 to ya, mate. Cheers.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

That is a nice thing for those without a guild with to do (or try to do) the missions. Just remember that the personal rewards are once per account each week.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Judging by the title of this thread im assuming the OP thinks that its possible to gain rewards twice by being in 2 different guilds, this is not the case, you can only gain rewards once per account per mission slot per week.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

It can still be helpful though, if your guild has certain missions you don’t want to or have time to do, and the missions in the same slots are different or more desirable to you in his guild.
Or if your guild only does them at certain times, and people aren’t willing to do them outside of those times.

For example: 2nd slot of my guild is pvp, and those I pvp with are busy, so I can hop over to this other guild, and maybe get a race instead, which you can solo for the personal reward.

in Looking for...

Haakkelberg.2460

I’m doing missions with two lv 40 guilds and still can’t hit the limit. That’s why upgraded this for all and for my self too

Victory Hunter [Guardian] -The Bifrost- I -The Juggernaut- I -Kraitkin- -Kamohoali’i Kotaki-

in Looking for...

Haakkelberg.2460

ofc the guild is usable for anyone without guild or loneriders. Idea is that no one is a master another one. Everyone got same permissions, but no one can harm other.