[EE] Enigmas Of Elan looking for a new server

in Looking for...

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Q:

Hey guys, i’m the leader of [EE] Enigmas Of Elan, i’ve been one of the main supporter of db wvw for months now & there’s no more activity in one of the hours dragonbrand is weak at, late na to oceanic hours. What i’m looking for my guild is a server who is actively involved in wvw during the hour when my guild is playing, we want a stable wvw community with no drama & i assure you there will be none from us, our guild emphasize on open field & we field around 20 to 25 during the weekdays & 30+ on reset, we run our wvw raids daily from 9pm est to 2am est. Please pm me if you have questions regarding my guild. Thank you for your time.

Edit: I would like it very much if i could talk to representative from servers on teamspeak & a brief summary about the server in this thread so my members can read them.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

(edited by nOCter.4263)

in Looking for...

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

Www.farshiverpeaks.com talk to some of the commanders there. The community will gladly help you move.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Also www.gunnars-hold.eu i am sure you would be much welcomed there.:)
You can also check our wvw recruitment post here.
If you need more info about Gunnars you can contact me or the names mentiones ingame

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

I believe you should give Crystal Desert a look. We have a mid-sized W3 community with a few pure W3-focused guilds during your timeslot. We have a significant militia presence during that timeslot as well. Gismor from [EK], Stack of Pancakez from [INC], or Daeronz from [TDS] can answer any questions you might have about W3 during the NA timezone on CD.

You can check us out at crystal-desert.com for more information as well.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Yes, come check out Crystal Desert! There are a few guilds that start raiding at the same time as you. We have two SEA guilds as well for early morning coverage, and a decent amount of Oceanics. There aren’t ques during the week almost ever, occasionally in EBG but not often. For more info Whisper one of the names mentioned above! Would love to have you guys here.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Isle of Janthir seems perfect for you. We are currently ranked 15th with a good amount of WvW focused guilds. Our server maintains EB as our guilds work along the defense and BL raids. Our #1 top priority is defense, the community is very tight and strong. Mostly pugs and WvW guilds use a community TS3 which has been close and if not maxed out at 250 the last 2 resets.

We have a good oceanic presence and our NA has becoming more strong within the last 2-3 weeks, [SE] from Darkhaven, [Mend] from HoD and [SIC] from FA. Most guilds are active in WvW daily, capable EB commanders, thorough communication between guilds and fast response for our BL.

If you want, you can speak to Prosecute from [SE] or Docta Vis from [CORE] for more detailed information.

Thanks!

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

You defintely need to check out Crystal Desert ,We also have almost all our W3 focused Guilds running the same time as your guild wih coordination you’d fit right in! We have community events for WvW,Spvp and for the pve peeps ,especially WvW,You guys would be a great assist!

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Fort Aspenwood will be contacting you

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

They already moved onto BG. Best of luck there.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

eredon terrace would welcome any help with open arms.

we are constantly fighting superior numbers and doing pretty good with it.

Our NA presence is quite good and we are building on OC\SEA members

Our website is http://eredonterrace.enjin.com/

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

You should definitely look into join us on CD! Your time slot is perfect as there are enough guilds you can co-ordinate with but we aren’t so stacked that you have to compete with other guilds for good open field fights if your guild wants to go solo.

Rest assured that if you join us, you won’t be treated as second rate xfers. Ask any of the guilds which have xferred onto CD, they’ve all been quickly welcomed into the quaggan family

Like others have mentioned:

Daeronz [TDS]
Gismor [EK]
Stack Of Pancakez [INC]

have more info on CD WvW.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.