[EU-Aurora Glade]LF a small but active Guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: schnibitzel.1674

schnibitzel.1674

So i recently moved to Aurora Glade because the community on my old server was awful and i only heard good things about Aurora Glade.

So here I am a 18 year old german dude who is looking for a small Guild (Memberlimit of 20 – 30 Members).
I play since Beta (with a forced 5 months break in between). My Main is a Warrior but i also have a lvl 80 Guardian and i’m currently leveling my Elemantalist.
I am a experienced Dungeon Runner and i am looking to get into this fractal thing (currently lvl 8 ) and i am active in WvW.
I would reallly appreciate if all the Members would be active on Teamspeak.

So if your Guild is fitting my description please contact me!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Troopa.6179

Troopa.6179

Hi schnibitzel

a limit is the highest possible amount so my small guild should be fit in it. We’re called The Technical Engineers [XOR] and are very small (on top we’re 5 member online at the evening). We’re more casual than hardcore and try to play in a laid-back way.

Whenever we play together, what the most time is the cause, we play in a tactical and challenging way. We try to generate a guild/team that’s perfectly harmonized.
We often do dungeons and also other stuff. It depends on what is asked of the member from a member.

For a more casual and laid-back way we use a TS3 server to communicate. We’re online around 7-10pm CEST/GMT+1 and located on the Far Shiverpeak. Transfer is not required but as long as you want to we can arrange something.

For more information or an invitation whisp me in-game or write me a PM.

regards Troopa

veteran ranger (main)- Troopa The Hawk – tyrian survivalist
veteran engineer – Whiteclaw Pete – flaming bastard
veteran guardian – Wolfborn Troopa – healing eagle