EU Couple looking for PvE/Fractals/Raid Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Momo.5738

Momo.5738

Hello everyone,

My husband and I are looking for a Guild focused on PvE content, mostly fractals and Raids.

A little bit of us:
I’ve played since launch with one big break and came back one month ago.
Used to be focused more on WvW, now with HoT I want to change this and experience all the PvE content.
I can be online during the week from 19.00 GMT+1, and no limits on weekends.
I am on Aurora Glade server in case it is needed for WvW (might enjoy it again once in while).

My husband has been more a casual player than me, he just started to play a month ago. His main focus won’t be GW2 but he can log in on scheduled events.

What are we looking for?
We are mostly looking for a secondary guild to fulfill where our main is lacking at the moment. Representing while doing event is not an issue.
We really enjoy fractals (I’ve AR40, max level 30 reached before break, and he has only 15 at the moment, he just started :P).
Ele/Tempest is my main char, fully geared and half way to fully ascended equipment.
He plays Warrior and has full ascended gear, and on his way for full trinkets too.

We look for a small/medium sized guild that uses Teamspeak, runs daily fractals and has enough people to run Raids.
English speaking guild please.

If you need want more info please contact me on the forum or in game at Momo.5738

Thanks to anyone that will reply

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

EverythingOP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alex.8230

Alex.8230

Hello there!

“Synmortalis” is based on Gunnars Hold, but with the Megaserver – everything is connected besides WvW.

It’s a newly created guild with several veteran players and we do all aspects of the game, and are looking at building a raid team! So you’ll be sure to find something to do to your liking.

We’ve also just got our guildhall unlocked in the Lost Precipice – so yeah if you want any more information feel free to message me here or ingame at: Alex.8230 or check our recruitment post below.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/EU-Synmortalis-SYN-PvX-Recruiting-now

But goodluck in-game regardless! <3

Xela Ross
[SYN] Synmortalis
EU Seafarers Rest