[EU]Fearless Unicorns - Social&Efficient PvE

in Looking for...

Posted by: Angie.1503

Angie.1503

Hello!

Who are Fearless Unicorns and what should we know about the guild?

We are a small dungeon oriented guild welcoming players that want to play efficiently but still have fun in the game. We are all running damage oriented gear and meta builds and keep ourselves in touch with the common dungeon speed clearing tactics. However, we are not interested in speedruns and competition; we will be doing daily tours, fractals included, and other possible side activities our members will come up with. It is very important for us to have everyone finding his/her spot in a good atmosphere. We are providing a teamspeak for that and we expect people to come on it to chat and do dungeons regularly. We obviously won’t force anyone to be on teamspeak everytime they log on but it plays a big role in socializing with other members and thus we highly recommend it. We will be very careful about the way people interact with each other, as we want to build a friendly community of like minded people who enjoys doing fast runs and improving themselves without pressure or drama.

What should I do if interested and what are the requirements?

As we want to avoid people not getting along well with us and our way of thinking, we expect people to fill in an application here. We expect people to play the most efficient builds possible, to have berserker/assassin gear on their dungeon characters and to have at least two characters geared for dungeons. This will give an easier time for everyone to get good party compositions.

What about the representation?

Since we want our members to interact with each other and have fun, we expect people to represent at least 90% of the time. This is very important for us as we want to build a close and friendly community.

Is there anything else I should keep in mind?

For us, learning is an important part of the fun we have in game. We enjoy discovering new strategies, upping our standards and knowing all those details about the paths and the dungeons to make it go smooth (most of the time, hopefuly). If you have knowledge to share, we will be glad to hear about it or if you are willing to learn more about dungeons yourself, we can teach you. We do not mind explaining, as long as you are listening. However, we expect our members to know the basics about dungeons.
Any kind of unjustified bad behavior will be sanctioned and can lead to a guild exclusion if you have a bad attitude. On the other hand, if you have any problem with the guild or its members or if you don’t agree with something we say or think, you can, and should, talk about it to the guild master or an officer. We are here to help you building solid links in the guild and we don’t want our members to be excluded.

If you have any questions, feel free to whisper/message Angie.1503 or oxtred.7658 in game. ^~^

Attachments:

(edited by Angie.1503)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xerocross.8102

Xerocross.8102

I really recommend these guys, friendly atmosphere and good dungeon runs. ^^

in Looking for...

Angie.1503

- We are a main guild. We will not be your LFG guild. Representing us to ask for dungeons and then unrepresent will not work for us.

- Be active in the guild, organise parties by yourself. Even if you’re shy, it’s not fair that you just expect others to do things for you and then claim that the guild is not active.

- Join us on TS whenever you feel like it! We want to have a close and friendly community.

- Our members have different levels of experience. We all want to learn and improve. We expect everyone to respect their guildies no matter how experienced they are.

- Submit an application. Feel free to whisper me if you are interested in the guild and have any questions but we still expect you to fill in the application.

in Looking for...

Posted by: xTheFlow.3418

xTheFlow.3418

Bump!

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

May I ask how many members do you have?

in Looking for...

Angie.1503

We are 31 members at the moment and we have between 3-4 tours a day, usually.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sourde Noire.5286

Sourde Noire.5286

Bump :^)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Liraz.9230

Liraz.9230

What levels of fractals do you guys usually run? I love fractals (I have a ranger that can run up to lvl 50 and am currently trying to gear my ele for upper level fractals), and have recently started running the other dungeons daily.

It’s a bit embarrassing, but I have a rather old account and have yet to obtain the “Dungeon Master” achievement (curse you Arah p4). Would this be detrimental?

in Looking for...

Angie.1503

We run up to 50. It depends on the parties Personally, I do a 50, 40 and 30 when I can. Sometimes lower levels too when guildies ask for it. You can ask for anything you’d feel like doing in guild chat and people will join along.

Not having Arah P4 isn’t a problem for us either, we’d love to help you get that and share our knowledge.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clerigo.9475

Clerigo.9475

Im considering making an app and join your ranks. But, i do have some questions that may be of general interest to the rest of the players that may be considering joining you guys.

1st: do you guys have cookies?

2nd: if you would be given a chance to be one of these who would you choose: a fluffy Quaggan or a mighty Koda?

3rd: who wins it in the end: the enterprise, the millenniun falcon or battlestar galactica?

4th: i dont know a kitten thing about dungeons. do you guys teach players how to do dungeons?

TY.

“When in doubt, choose change.” Leung
“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” Chopra
‘No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world’ Robin Williams

in Looking for...

Posted by: Clerigo.9475

Clerigo.9475

Ive joined these guys and i recommend them to every mature player out there that wants a solid environment with great pvers.

“When in doubt, choose change.” Leung
“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” Chopra
‘No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world’ Robin Williams

in Looking for...

Posted by: sithur.9731

sithur.9731

Hello !
I have some questions for you guys because im very interested by Fearless Unicorns !

here they are :
- i dont have a regular schedule, i sometimes dont play during 1,2,3 days and some other times i online 5h or more per day during a long period. it depends of my timetable as i m a student. does it cause any problem ? do i need to be online everyday or anything obligation like that ?

- do you accept strangers ? i mean by strangers, not english native speakers. Im french, im fine with english but i may sometimes miss some vocabulary and not understanding you on vocal ! but im generally fine with that

-im used to run dungeons but i dont know arah very well, since i main thief i have to train stealth spots etc..and i never ran HotW (or like 1,2 times lol). Does it matter ?

-last question but not least : should i have full ascended stuff on my main ? i only have trinkets, accessories, rings and my 2 legendary weapons. Im planning in crafting/buying ascended armor but i want first to know how hard/long legendary armors will be to get.

thats it for the questions i guess,
thx in advance for your answer(s)
Hope to see you IG !

(edited by sithur.9731)

in Looking for...

Angie.1503

Hello!

- There is no problem with not being able to login every single day. A lot of us are students too, some others work and even have kids. We do know there are other things out there other than GW2 that you have to be responsible for :P As long as you participate in the guild the times you show up, that’s more than fine with us.

- Sure! We come from everywhere. We have several people from Portugal, Germany, The Netherlands, etc. From France too :P so if at some point you reaaaally need a french explanation we could even provide you that. But we appreciate a lot talking a language that everyone understands so we keep english at all times unless there is really a problem with some explanation.

- It’s not a problem for us either. We’re here to help you out with that If you happen to join us and feel like doing Arah just let others know in the party that you are not comfortable with the stealth spots yet (and other tactics about it that you might not know) and the party will provide you the knowledge they have.

- You are not forced to have full ascended stuff in your main. It is obviously appreciated because you will then be able to run high level fractals with us, which is nice but it’s not a problem if you don’t have it.

I would also like to add that we do have different levels of experience. We do have some people that are more experienced and familiar to tactics used by hardcore guilds but some other members are less experienced. Our goal is exactly to help them improving and get to our experience level. Some runs might be trickier than others so it would be lovely if you could be patient and try to help less experienced members or let others know in case you have doubts about a specific dungeon or its tactics. ^^ Efficiency is still very important for us though so we expect our members to still do their best to benefit the party and not be lazy or selfish (as in switching builds and professions when needed). Other than that, we just want to have fun with like-minded people!

in Looking for...

sithur.9731

Hey, thank you for you great answer !

- that’s perfect, and of course if i log on, its to play with guildies and friends !

- yeah but even if im french, i prefere to avoid any discussion in french (except if really needed or if im alone with a french player :p) and try to improve my english as much as possible since im studying languages

-i know how to run arah (well i still do some minor mistakes sometimes) but what i need to learn is where i have to use stealth, what parts should i skip because i dont really know it !

-im only lvl 30 fractals for the moment and im currently trying to get infused rings etc and i am thinking a lot about crafting ascended armor or waiting for legendary armor ! so its just a matter of time

- I perfectly understand that! i really appreciate when people give me advices and teach me in dungeons/fractals or in the game in general so i would gladly help other members if they need any help that i can provide !

in Looking for...

Angie.1503

Hello again!

Considering your answer, you seem to be fitting our mindset! If you are interested, it would be great if you could make an application in our website. Those are really important for us to get to know you a bit better, how/what you play and what we need to work on together.

Have a nice day!

in Looking for...

sithur.9731

Hey,

I already took a look at it on the guild forum. I will post my apply tomorrow in the afternoon but I wont be able to connect in game before friday!

Have a nice day !

in Looking for...

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

bump

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

in Looking for...

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

We claimed our guild hall last weekend: our Gilded Hollow is now updating, and we’re still recruiting!

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

in Looking for...

Posted by: bluepaws.9841

bluepaws.9841

Heya! I just wanted to ask if I will fit the guild.

Currently looking for friendly guild with good social atmosphere I’m not a lot into instanced gameplay at the moment, I would rather prefer to explore and collecting resources for guild hall. But I don’t mind joining dungeons or fractals if there will be a friendly company (with lfg it was mediocre experience at best).

After The Dreamer I slowly started to make ascended gear, but it is boring without friends, I found myself just to login for an hour.. so I’m trying to find some c:

Irl I’m digital art student and a quiet waffle.. I’m also fan of unicorns ;P

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grahf.7132

Grahf.7132

Hello! I’d like to join! I just got my first level 80 yesterday. Revenant! I have 0 experience in dungeons besides the first 3 since I skipped them because I wanted to explore and do quests instead. Now I feel I got burnt out on doing them. I want to do dungeons/fractals. The only problem I have is I need a group that can explain stuff and run them constantly. I live in NA but my toons are in EU Gungnar’s Hold. I’d like to join the guild for dungeon/guild missions/fractals/raids. I currently have full berserker exotic gears and still completing my elite spec so I run shiro/mallyx atm.

in Looking for...

Angie.1503

@bluepaws I believe you would be a nice fit being a social and friendly guild is a very important part of our guild. We are a dedicated PvE guild that does WvW and PvP sometimes but the friendly and social aspect will never change. We also like to do things efficiently but we do not tolerate any elitist behavior coming with that. We improve together while giving advise and still having a fun time.
(And I also study art! xD)

@Grahf we would explain anything that you’d like us to as long as you’re willing to listen (which I believe you are). We also have some guides on our forums, if you’d like to check. Some are outdated sadly, considering all the changes that have been going on at the moment We don’t run dungeons thaaat frequently though, dungeons used to be our main focus in the game but now with the huge reward nerf and with the new expansion we have been doing that a lot more. We still do fractals daily, though ^^ but no worries, you can always ask us and we’ll give you a hand with dungeons

So if you are both still interested, it would be great if you could go on our website and make an application It helps us a lot in terms of organisation and we get to know you a bit better and then you’ll get access to the website which is one of the places where we communicate.

Have a nice day!

in Looking for...

Angie.1503

At the moment we are 56 people. We are still recruiting. We will not just be dedicated to dungeons though, we are very excited about the updates on fractals and about raids too. If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere with nice players that are willing to improve as much as they can and share their knowledge, you might want to take a look at our application and give it a try! ^^ However, if you’re simply looking for an LFG guild for raids, do not apply to us.