(EU) LF Casual friendly guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aliceface.2831

Aliceface.2831

Hi! I used to play Guild Wars 2 a lot when it first came out, but haven’t played it for… quite a while. (what the heck happened to Lion’s Arch?). Recently, however, I’ve found myself playing it again, and I’d love a nice guild to enjoy it with.

I’m in college, with a very heavy workload, and thus can’t commit to anything too serious. I’m mostly interested in GW2 as a game to play to blow off steam now and then from said workload, but the social aspect is one of my favourite parts of the game, and as I know nobody who plays it anymore, that’s currently absent. I’d like an active friendly guild that’s there when I log in. As a woman and member of the LGBT community it’s also important to me that it’s an harassment free place.

I live in the Netherlands so a european guild would be most practical. I am willing to switch servers (I’d have to, as for some reason I appear to be on an NA one right now), though I’d appreciate the opportunity to meet you before I make that decision.

I’m currently leveling a Guardian but also have a level 80 Engineer. I enjoy both pvE and PvP, though the second tends to stress me out a bit, I get too competitive.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

Hey there Alice,

When The Night Falls [WTNF] is an Dedicated PvE Guild with players also doing PvP, only a few do WvW.
We’d like to see ourselves as an Casual / Family type of Guild, where players are valued by their Attitude and Personality.

We aren’t a LGBT community, but we don’t allow harassment of any kind
However, we are on EU server. So that will require you to move to an EU server as we only take in players on those :/

If you’ve got any questions, feel free to ask or check out our website:
http://www.wtnf.net

Grtz
Holy

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

in Looking for...

Posted by: Missy.6803

Missy.6803

Hey Alice! Welcome back to the game The tree people did it. Or… person..Scarlet. Blame Scarlet for LA.

I’d like to tell you about Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]. We’re a PvX International guild on Tarnished Coast. We are not a 100% rep guild, but a majority rep; we expect to be your main guild. Social laid back respectable adult family atmosphere is what ESP was made for, going on 10 years in June.
The guild has 260-270 people in it, but keep in mind it’s international. NA has our biggest chunk of people, and EU is our second biggest, around 40 people. We schedule bigger party events for EU and NA to both be able to go to them without too much of sleep or dinner sacrifice and we also have a couple events, PvE being one, that is scheduled in the EU time zone.
If you’re interested, espguild.com is our website to check us out more

~ Scorned Siren ~Tarnished Coast ~
Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] Co-Leader/WvW Commander
espguild.com